Lets pretend I am PC for 24 hrs : here is my blockbuster trade offer to Columbus

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Lets pretend I am PC for 24 hrs : here is my blockbuster trade offer to Columbus

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Richard the cowardly lion.

[/QUOTE]

Tick tack tick tack

cowardly lion photo: cowardly lion neon Cowardlylionneon.jpg

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: Lets pretend I am PC for 24 hrs : here is my blockbuster trade offer to Columbus

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Zdeno Chara (if he accepts ) ...lets face it Zdeno is not getting any younger , he has another 2-3 seasons ahead of him but he's showing signs of slowing down

Malcon Subban ...not such a great goalie but has his name working for him and for the BRUINS

FOR 

Ryan. Johansen ...one of the greatest young prospect in the NHL 

Jack Johnson ....talended , mobile and reliable D 

Blue Jackets 1st round draft pick in 2014

[/QUOTE]

Good cAll Stanley its only to bad the bruins didn't keep Zach Hamil to sweeten the the deal for Columbus! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

None....I will be the 1st one , just like I will be the first one to win 3 consecutive Stanley Cup as a BRUINS GM.....and just like I will be the first BRUINS GM from Montreal ....badhabs picture will be posted on every web site with the mention "WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE"

[/QUOTE]

are you threatening me with death?

tick tack tick tack tick tack.

Answers some questions Stanley.

Truth is, you can't can you?

Becuase you have no answers.

Because you realize you don't know hockey well enough, do you?

tick tock as we say in America.

[/QUOTE]

Tick tock  is the English language representation for the sound made by an analog clock. ...... Tick tack is the sound made by a clock purchased in La Belle Province (Tick tock is banned in Quebec)........Tic tac is a mint candy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

• StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011
    • First: 1/25/2010
    • Last: 3/3/2014

When I take my job as the new Gm of the Bruins this is what I'll do...................hire chowda to be a fan
      friendly welcome greeter..........buy a new calculator for badhab and name him head scout........hire marco to give me a better understanding on what kind of players to acquire that will give us autocups...........Fletcher will be my voice of reason.............shupe will be a cheerleader with two cheers only....."go bruins"  and "you suck"...........bookboy is too smart to be included with these people ........washroom cleanup for you...............dez will be my hitman........and finally .........nas will be the intermission entertainment talking about himself.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

• StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011
    • First: 1/25/2010
    • Last: 3/3/2014

When I take my job as the new Gm of the Bruins this is what I'll do...................hire chowda to be a fan
      friendly welcome greeter..........buy a new calculator for badhab and name him head scout........hire marco to give me a better understanding on what kind of players to acquire that will give us autocups...........Fletcher will be my voice of reason.............shupe will be a cheerleader with two cheers only....."go bruins"  and "you suck"...........bookboy is too smart to be included with these people ........washroom cleanup for you...............dez will be my hitman........and finally .........nas will be the intermission entertainment talking about himself.

[/QUOTE]

Can I have the job of the official timekeeper, Tick Tock, Tick Tock, tick tock....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

It's not just a mint.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's not just a mint.

[/QUOTE]

In my days it was just a mint......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

GM's most of the time take decision and give politically correct answers to the fans ...great GM's take decisions and make trades to improve their team and the only person they need to answer is their boss...of Cam Neely wants some answers he will get them ...my goal as a GM would be to improve my team day after day ...My 1st decision as the BRUINS GM would be to release ST .....and recall Spooner or Johnson or Fraser whoever I would recall would be a huge upgrade over ST...it doesnt make sense that the BRUINS keep this guy in the line up its a shame for the team, for hockey and for the fans. My 2nd decision would be to trade Chara before its too late...Zdeno can give another 2-3 seasons to another team and we could get something very interesting in return....my 3rd decision would be to inform the Garden's security services to ban Badhab and Bostonfan ....more decisions to come...

[/QUOTE]

Richard the cowardly Lion

1) Can you provide one "politically correct" answer and not cry and whine like a little girl?

2) We are your pretend bosses since you are a pretend GM.  You must answer to us.  If you cannot do it here, you cannot do it when you really get the job.

3) Cam Neely wants to know why you want to trade the team captain and best shut down desfensman in the league.

4) my goal as a GM would be to improve my team day after day

Does this mean making a trade every day?

5) My 1st decision as the BRUINS GM would be to release ST

And who would you replace him with as the enforcer?

6) .....and recall Spooner or Johnson or Fraser whoever I would recall would be a huge upgrade over ST..

Why do you feel Johnson is an upgrade to ST?  ST's stats are actually better than Johnson's.

7) it doesnt make sense that the BRUINS keep this guy in the line up its a shame for the team, for hockey and for the fans.

Why?  Please elaborate.

8) My 2nd decision would be to trade Chara before its too late...Zdeno can give another 2-3 seasons to another team and we could get something very interesting in return....

This sounds like you want to rebuild the team.  Is that necessary at this point in time?

9) my 3rd decision would be to inform the Garden's security services to ban Badhab and Bostonfan ....

Why?  Only because they question you?  They have done nothing to violate Bruins or Garden policy.  They only question you.

Will anyone who questions you be banned?

10) more decisions to come...

How about answering my other questions?

Are you lazy as well as afraid?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Time is up.

Richard the cowardly lion fails as pretend gm.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

So... your grand plan is essentially to trade away arguably the best defenseman in the league, who is also arguably the biggest reason the B's have been to two Stanley Cup finals, winning one...who is also the team captain...

...and to bring up a young, skilled, undersized center to skate as a 5-minute-a-game, 4th-line, grinding winger.

Brilliant!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

Stanley--- You need to put the Bong Down!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Yaso#7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stanley--- You need to put the Bong Down!

[/QUOTE]

No.  He needs to pick it up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Badhab this is not a joke the day I become GM promise me you will get in touch with me and I will arrange a Zamboni ride in between periods just for you ...nah you wont be in the driver seat just next to him....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Badhab this is not a joke the day I become GM promise me you will get in touch with me and I will arrange a Zamboni ride in between periods just for you ...nah you wont be in the driver seat just next to him....

[/QUOTE]

Stanley,

if you become Bruins GM I can promise you I will strongly consider hanging myself.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And I think the passenger seat on the Zamboni is one of the lamest things in hockey.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stanley,

if you become Bruins GM I can promise you I will strongly consider hanging myself.

[/QUOTE]

As will each and every player.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stanley has worked hard to get me to push the ignore button.

How can I not reward his efforts?