Lets pretend I am Stanley for 24 hours; here is my blockbuster day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Lets pretend I am Stanley for 24 hours; here is my blockbuster day

Taking my medication on time so the guards wont have to choke force it down my throat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Lets pretend I am Stanley for 24 hours; here is my blockbuster day

My best Stanley (Richard the cowardly lion) impersonation

Here is my blockbuster trade.

We know Chara will die of old age within the next 60 to 80 years.

Malcolm Subban has a name and isn't a very good goalie.

So Let's trade Chara and Subban to Buffalo for Myers, Hodgson, Ellis, Moulson and their next 6 first round picks.

If they give us Myers, they will need a tall guy on defense and so will we, so that works.  And they need a goalie so Subban fits that need.

Of course I said one is old and the other is not very good, but Buffalo is really stupid and they don't watch any games.  Well.  Maybe they might, so let's throw Caron into the deal.

I will get the job of Bruins GM.

They said that I am crazy and an idiot, they said that Einstein was crazy and an idiot, they said the same about the Beatles, Bill Gates, Malcom Forbes and Mother Theresa.

Every day I will make a trade to make the Bruins better.  Every day is the right day to rebuild and or blow it up.

I will be the first GM to speak my mind to the press, I will not be politically correct.  I will ban the press from the rink if they disagree with me.  I will ban fans from the rink.

I will throw the turtle and the mosquito out of hockey.

I will become president of the usa and pm of Canada on the same day.  Then I will ban all the other teams in the league.  And the Bruins will win every game.  Then I will have mikzor and chowda and badhab and all of those who oppose me banned.

You will see.  My team of Pouliot, Khudo, Wheeler and Johanson will win every game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Spend the whole day in the computer lab at Shutter Island.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Taking my medication on time so the guards wont have to choke force it down my throat.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, mikzor's back!

[how long until tuukkafall follows?  I remain convinced...]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Seriously, Stanley has some mental problems.

And I shouldn't be mean to him, he can't help it.

But it must be like living and working in a big city where the same deranged person approaches you every day.

Yah, you ignore it.  But then there comes a point where you just go off on them because it gets really tedious after a while.

Goofy predictions, stupid trade talk, giving up on the team in a hissy fit after a loss or 2, it is really annoying.

I've blown off some steam.  Stanley back on ignore and ignored.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seriously, Stanley has some mental problems.

And I shouldn't be mean to him, he can't help it.

But it must be like living and working in a big city where the same deranged person approaches you every day.

Yah, you ignore it.  But then there comes a point where you just go off on them because it gets really tedious after a while.

Goofy predictions, stupid trade talk, giving up on the team in a hissy fit after a loss or 2, it is really annoying.

I've blown off some steam.  Stanley back on ignore and ignored.

[/QUOTE]

Will you stop please...whatever insults or bad comments you make toward me will not stop me from reaching my goal ...I will become the BRUINS GM before 2016 no one in here will stop me and I am accountable to Mr Neely only.....thats it thats all....you think I have time to waste with your stupid comments,..I am doing you a favor by making predictions and giving you some of my plans and that is the way you treat me ??  From now on no more of my projects and trade proposals will be posted on this site and in 2015 or 2016 you will all beg me to post in here on twitt or whatever and beg me for chatting with you...no more its over sorry for the ones that always been nice with me and suported me no matter what to those I have your names and you will be rewarded for that to the bad mouths I have your names and you will be punished for that ......enough is enough...

your future BRUINS GM.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Ok time to just stop ragging on Stanley. It's like we all just keep kicking the same puppy. It's moved beyond annoying or  funny, and into just sad territory. Like we're all bullying the special ed kid.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

From now on no more of my projects and trade proposals will be posted on this site

[/QUOTE]

Remember that you posted this Stanley,its been fun while it lasted,thanks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

"From now on no more of my projects and trade proposals will be posted on this site"

-StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

And they're at the gate...

On the rail, it's GospelTruth!! at 40-1; in 2, the favourite, SeeYouTomorrow at 3-1; at gate 3, MyBinkyJohanssen at 7-1; 4 is ICan'tPunishYouForever at 15-1; 5 - IWasHacked at 25-1; 6 - "HiI'mBruinCup2014&ThisIsMyFirstPost at 20-1; 7 - Turtle (Scratched); 8 - MissMeIWasinItaly at 11-2.

...AND They're Off!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"From now on no more of my projects and trade proposals will be posted on this site"

-StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

And they're at the gate...

On the rail, it's GospelTruth!! at 40-1; in 2, the favourite, SeeYouTomorrow at 3-1; at gate 3, MyBinkyJohanssen at 7-1; 4 is ICan'tPunishYouForever at 15-1; 5 - IWasHacked at 25-1; 6 - "HiI'mBruinCup2014&ThisIsMyFirstPost at 20-1; 7 - Turtle (Scratched); 8 - MissMeIWasinItaly at 11-2.

...AND They're Off!

[/QUOTE]

And a late addition,9- I meant Scarlett Johansson at 15-1.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I'm gonna go with both Johanson horses, to place.  Fine steeds those two...just hope Gerbe can keep her steady.

In a similar declaration, nite is going to stop using the work 'fawk' forever (you'll be sorry) 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm gonna go with both Johanson horses, to place.  Fine steeds those two...just hope Gerbe can keep her steady.

In a similar declaration, nite is going to stop using the work 'fawk' forever (you'll be sorry) 

[/QUOTE]

He seems to have found the word "cawk" to replace it though.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bummer. I like poking Nite into expletive-laden tirades.

14. This post has been removed.