Lets start a trade pool before sat. at midnight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Lets start a trade pool before sat. at midnight?

Very simple pick 25 players and 1 goalie and which team they will go to and get 1 pt. for right player being traded and pt for the right team. You can use the same players and teams as the other posters. Lets see who tallies the most pts.

I know i said i would not talk trade rumours but lets try something while we wait.

ie Kaberle to Bst. is 2 pts if i would of said Kaberle to SJ it would be 1 pt.

Here are my picks: 2:00 PM 02/26/2011
    Chris Neil - Habs
    Hemsky -Kings
    A. mcdonald- Blue jackets
    B. Boyes- Devils  
    Barrett Jackman- Sharks
    Mike Grier-Bruins.
    S. Montador- Leafs
    A.Kostitsyn- Stars
    Hedjuk- Coyotes
    M. Eaton - Sharks
    Reasoner- Kings
    McCabe- Rangers
    S. Reinprecht- Ducks
    Bogosian- NYI
    Sharp- capitals
    Commodore- Habs
    Franzen(det)- Flyers
    JP Dumont- Coyotes
    Simmonds- Rangers
    Liles- Leafs
    Hekjuk- Blue jackets
    Jovanoski- Thrashers
    Tootoo- Hawks

Voukon- NYI

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Re: Lets start a trade pool before sat. at midnight?

I could see Chris Neil to the Habs, Grier to Boston seems unlikely but I would like it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Lets start a trade pool before sat. at midnight?:
    [QUOTE]Very simple pick 25 players and 1 goalie and which team they will go to and get 1 pt. for right player being traded and pt for the right team. You can use the same players and teams as the other posters. Lets see who tallies the most pts. I know i said i would not talk trade rumours but lets try something while we wait. ie Kaberle to Bst. is 2 pts if i would of said Kaberle to SJ it would be 1 pt. Here are my picks: 2:00 PM 02/26/2011 Chris Neil - Habs Hemsky -Kings A. mcdonald- Blue jackets B. Boyes- Devils Barrett Jackman- Sharks Mike Grier-Bruins. S. Montador- Leafs A.Kostitsyn- Stars Hedjuk- Coyotes M. Eaton - Sharks Reasoner- Kings McCabe- Rangers S. Reinprecht- Ducks Bogosian- NYI Sharp- capitals Commodore- Habs Franzen- Flyers JP Dumont- Coyotes Simmonds- Rangers Liles- Leafs Hekjuk- Blue jackets Jovanoski- Thrashers Tootoo- Hawks Voukon- NYI
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]

Tootoo is out of rehab?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Lets start a trade pool before sat. at midnight?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Lets start a trade pool before sat. at midnight? : Tootoo is out of rehab?
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    I don't think he is done rehab but he has been allowed to play. Tried to fight Boll from CBJ the other night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I could see Chris Neil to the Habs, Grier to Boston seems unlikely but I would like it
    Posted by Tuckerw3[/QUOTE]

Grier ? does he 5 goals this season ?  No way !
    The guy looks like he's skating in sand.  Bruins don't need him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Ya i just looked at his stats and I agree he's a mediocre third line player who is 36 years old I agree no thanks

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Neil is no longer worth hid 2mill in my opinion. He is even a marginal third liner anymore. His offensive production has dried up in recent years. In fact, it was just after he signed his contract....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Dude, you think Chi trades Patrick Sharpe to the caps?  And which franzen are you talking about?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]Dude, you think Chi trades Patrick Sharpe to the caps?  And which franzen are you talking about?
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan[/QUOTE]

Actually, the caps just picked up Sturm off of waivers so they are no longer in need of Sharps services...lol!!..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Stop playing NHL 11 when you're bored.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]Stop playing NHL 11 when you're bored.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

hehehe..actually Bob is allright. My reasonable side tells me PC is done but my malevolent side tells me he is going to do one more thing. Hope I am wrong as tonight showed they are now an elite team....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

What do you  know I just got 2 pts. Mccabe to NYR

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Watch the Canadiens pick up Jean Pierre Dumont from NSH.  For a 2nd round pick. 

I predict the Rangers will make the biggest splash.  Maybe Brad Boyes from STL.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Hey pep pep bergy are you sure it is not a flying squirrel.LOL. Is your real name pberegeron or did you borrow the name from a real hockey player. Au Revoiur

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

3 pts. bergy Brad Boyes got traded. Which part is funny you figure it out while your thinking, I will come up with a remark that even you can laugh at. Take care fellow Bruiner.

Looks like Simmonds will not being going to NYR salary cap issues after the McCabe transaction.

Sections
Shortcuts