Lets turn the page now and what we can do to improve this team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Re: Lets turn the page now and what we can do to improve this team

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Hope PC has a B plan...last night just befre the game TSN was reportng that he BRUINS and the oilers were close to a deal involving Ryan Whitney and another player ..no status on those negociations ????

Ryan Clowe s still available and could help the BRUINS ...

I could see PC making some big moves and getting Ryn Whitey, Ale Hemsky and Ryan Clowe ...

Lets hope .....cause last night was a tough night for all of us ....

Clowe's a third-liner who won't change the b's offensive woes....  as for Hemsky, not only is he fragile but he's on the books for 5 mil. next year....  no thanks....

bringing in Whitney to play in his hometown could be interesting.... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Assuming Boychuk and Kelly are not out long term:

Brad Boyes in for Pandolfo;

Derek Roy in for Caron; and

Ryan Whitney in for Krug/Johnson

Not ideal, but all do-able with picks, prospects etc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

If you want to read it email me I will forward you the email I have received

BostonBruinsbobbyorr@yahho.ca

I understand that, Stanley but if you do post the email from the Bruins' managment it would certainly lend itself to adding to your credibility - not that you don't have any. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Awaiting for PC's answer (i am not kidding ..I swear) and I will share it with you soon...I know PC is working on a possible trade right now

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Doesnt look like the fans neither the B's management have turned the page on Iginla ...

Iginla plays for the Pens ,,,please stop talking about that bum and get a life ...playoffs are just around the corner ..deadline is April 3rd for the trades ..PC has to sleep in hthe war room if this is wat it takes t make a good deal ....not a panic move ,,,So PC +Cam Neely need to get their acts together , forget about the Flames and tart negotiating ..the fans need to get over it ....we will beat the Pens in the playoffs despite the addition of Morrow and Iginla ..thats it thats all

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Doesnt look like the fans neither the B's management have turned the page on Iginla ...

Iginla plays for the Pens ,,,please stop talking about that bum and get a life 

.......says the troll who resurrects Wheeler's name when he does something.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Iginla plays for the Pens ,,,please stop talking about that bum and get a life 

.......says the troll who resurrects Wheeler's name when he does something.

No more ....no more Wh.  No more Kh ....you too please turn the page

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm going to hold you to that.  I will never forgive that last prediction for Khudo v Toronto.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeyhome. Show hockeyhome's posts

We need defensemen Sandella from Minnesota he playing in ahl  right now and Hamonic from nyi there young and you'll have to pay for them but they will be around a long time

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[/QUOTE]

What's even better.........no more St......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Awaiting for PC's answer (i am not kidding ..I swear) and I will share it with you soon...I know PC is working on a possible trade right now

Well, glad to see things haven't changed too much since I was here last. Stanley, don't forget your meds.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Get Martin St. Louis....Put him on the first line and watch him and Krejic pass the puck. Move Lucic to the third line....And we have St.Louis on the #1 PP with Bergeron making those sweet passes.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

No comments 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

Get Martin St. Louis....Put him on the first line and watch him and Krejic pass the puck. Move Lucic to the third line....And we have St.Louis on the #1 PP with Bergeron making those sweet passes.

why not get crosby? how about malkin? shea weber? to heck with MSL just get stamkos

Sections
Shortcuts