Lets Watch PK Subban leave his feet and LAUNCH a few more times per game...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Lets Watch PK Subban leave his feet and LAUNCH a few more times per game...

In response to readsocks' comment:

Lets Watch PK Subban leave his feet and LAUNCH a few more times per game...

Correct me if I am wrong.. but isn't leaving your feet and launching your body into a check illegal?

I watch Subban do this constantly...he should be called out on this for sure..

He's sneaky about it, because he's launching his backside into the opposing player, almost every time he does it . 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

He's sneaky about it, because he's launching his backside into the opposing player, almost every time he does it . 

He's jumping backwards?  The legend continues...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmj2-0WcEwA# have a look and see for yourself

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

When I watch PK, I see a talented young player playing a reckless physical game... it's only a matter of time before he injures someone. He's not the only one, of course, but it's one of the reasons we are seeing the ridiculous crackdown on hitting.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

He's jumping backwards?  The legend continues...

Wow. You sure seem easily impressed. It's not a difficult move to do.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

At some point he'll have to quit it, Ovechkin had to cause he started getting called for it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

When I watch PK, I see a talented young player playing a reckless physical game... it's only a matter of time before he injures someone. He's not the only one, of course, but it's one of the reasons we are seeing the ridiculous crackdown on hitting.

Or will hurt himself.  Hes acting like a tool. Always has.  his skill is top 5 in the league.  His brain is one of the worst.  Its a matter of time before soeone feeds him.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Or will hurt himself.  Hes acting like a tool. Always has.  his skill is top 5 in the league.  His brain is one of the worst.  Its a matter of time before soeone feeds him.  

stop talking about Subban take a look at this gentleman ...Thank U Hugh

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Luanne,

we had this kinda discussion before.  I hope lars is feeling better.  And trust me when i say if that was a penalty i would call it regardless of who it is.  It wasnt an illegal play, he did everything he was supposed to do.  

habs have very passionate fans...pk is a tool.  And no one in here supports his gm more then me. Hes an idiot.  I wish they had some leadership to calm him down.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Luanne,

we had this kinda discussion before.  I hope lars is feeling better.  And trust me when i say if that was a penalty i would call it regardless of who it is.  It wasnt an illegal play, he did everything he was supposed to do.  

habs have very passionate fans...pk is a tool.  And no one in here supports his gm more then me. Hes an idiot.  I wish they had some leadership to calm him down.  

Shupe,

We've had this discussion before. I too hope Lars is feeling better. I am with you on everything else you said in the first paragraph.

Habs do have very passionate fans. P.K does need to grow up. But Luanne is a troll, and because she is a pig she comes in an opposing teams froum during her lonely weekends and looks for attention.

The only difference between her and Null/Colon Campbell is she has a penis.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Luanne,

shupe I agree with your answer.

kelvana your non-sens response tells me you're a jerk...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Nice rip, Kel.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

Are we supposed to be impressed by a tweet from Hugh Jackman? I think I'm actually embarrassed for you. Hysterical. Thank U Hugh!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

In response to Onthe405's comment:

Are we supposed to be impressed by a tweet from Hugh Jackman? I think I'm actually embarrassed for you. Hysterical. Thank U Hugh!

lolllllllllllllllllll

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7.

Sections
Shortcuts