Letter to Mr Cam Neely

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Letter to Mr Cam Neely

Dear Mr Neely I have been a Bruins fans all my life and involved in hockey as well (coach, GM, referee) I know this team probably more than Mr Chiarelli, Fans have been waiting since 1972 for a Stanely Cup and I think they desserve some respect and it is now time to give them what they expect (a Stanley Cup) ,after last night I feel really bad about my team 1st lack of emotion against a team like the Maple Leafs and second the trade involved after the game ...I think the Bruins are one or two players away from being a serious Stanley Cup contender...and it is not a player like Chris Kelly that will improve this team ....I've also been involved in management within a logisitic dept for a major US Chemical producers and also involved in sales for a major US player in the construction area ...my passion for hockey and my love for this team make me the perfect candidate for the job as GM ....its time for the Bruins to make a major move and show the fans that the management cares about this team ...last night's move wil cost the team a $2.1MM in salary and this money could have been spent wisely ...as a GM my main goal-objective would be to give Boston a Stanley Cup with the next 2 years and  a minimum of 2 Stanley Cup within 5 years ....and all that at a very affordable salary .....just get in touch with me and I will fly from Montreal to Boston to meet with you and discuss into more details my plans and objectives.  Looking forward to meet with you.
    Sincerely yours ......R.....P......

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2012-2013 (with me as the GM)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins12. Show bruins12's posts

Re: Letter to Mr Cam Neely

I remember when I was 10 years old....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Letter to Mr Cam Neely:
    [QUOTE]Dear Mr Neely I have been a Bruins fans all my life and involved in hockey as well (coach, GM, referee) I know this team probably more than Mr Chiarelli, Fans have been waiting since 1972 for a Stanely Cup and I think they desserve some respect and it is now time to give them what they expect (a Stanley Cup) ,after last night I feel really bad about my team 1st lack of emotion against a team like the Maple Leafs and second the trade involved after the game ...I think the Bruins are one or two players away from being a serious Stanley Cup contender...and it is not a player like Chris Kelly that will improve this team ....I've also been involved in management within a logisitic dept for a major US Chemical producers and also involved in sales for a major US player in the construction area ...my passion for hockey and my love for this team make me the perfect candidate for the job as GM ....its time for the Bruins to make a major move and show the fans that the management cares about this team ...last night's move wil cost the team a $2.1MM in salary and this money could have been spent wisely ...as a GM my main goal-objective would be to give Boston a Stanley Cup with the next 2 years and  a minimum of 2 Stanley Cup within 5 years ....and all that at a very affordable salary .....just get in touch with me and I will fly from Montreal to Boston to meet with you and discuss into more details my plans and objectives.  Looking forward to meet with you. Sincerely yours ......R.....P...... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2012-2013 (with me as the GM)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Stanley - you forgot to ask him how much starch he likes on his shirts and how he likes his coffee.  Come on man!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhndawes. Show jhndawes's posts

Mr. Neely,

If you are PC's boss please give him the boot.  All he has done is nickle and dime his way.  The team which he has built is second rate (I am being charitable).  Why was PC chosen to be GM?  Because he came cheap?  He had no experience managing at the pro level all he did in Ottawa was to be the water boy.  Why are you still sticking with this loser?  Speaking of losers, why are you hanging on to that expensive useless piece of human excrement Thomas (again I am being charitable)?  Did you watch last night's game how he embarrassed himself?  You are a smart guy, you played tough and smart so you can read the writing on the wall.  The Bs will be out by the second round of the playoffs.  You know that there is no Stanley Cup coming to Boston this year.  So get off your fanny and for the love of God do something.  Fire PC and lose that loser Thomas for starters.  If you continue with the status quo you will be known as a YES MAN and will deserve the well needed pat on the hand by those greedy owners.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

And you chose to do this instead of having a realistic conversation about Wheeler with me.  I'm hurt.  Anytime you want to talk Wheeler I will be ready.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

this thread has been hijacked by 8 year olds... dear santa....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Sad thing is I think Stanley is serious.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

adkbeesfan, if your referring to my hurt feelings, I can only say that Sarcasm doesn't translate very well, but that will not stop me from droppping dry sarcastic humor here.  It's pretty much all I got. Wink  I could start using emoticons to help convey my humor, but it's really not my style.Frown

On the Wheeler deal, I just think this guy is very polarizing for B's fans.  I like him, I think the bashing is over the top.  I like to debate with the detractors and discuss with the fans.  I have chased Stanley for a realistic conversation on Wheeler for some time.  I get the sense that he throws out ridiculous statements to antagonize, but I also get the sense he truly likes Wheeler.  I'd like to know, that's all buddy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Good grief...I'm speechless...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

rickyhussle... i'm refering to the "make pretend" letter to someone that will never read it(stanley and jhndawes). if you want to talk wheeler...i'm all ears- or eyes, whatever.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: Letter to Mr Cam Neely:
    [QUOTE]rickyhussle... i'm refering to the "make pretend" letter to someone that will never read it(stanley and jhndawes). if you want to talk wheeler...i'm all ears- or eyes, whatever.  
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Cool, I was just wondering because the letter wasn't really hijacking the thread it was the inception of the thread.  when you started talking about a hijacking I assumed you were lumping us all together.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

[QUOTE]Mr. Neely, If you are PC's boss please give him the boot.  All he has done is nickle and dime his way.  The team which he has built is second rate (I am being charitable).  Why was PC chosen to be GM?  Because he came cheap?  He had no experience managing at the pro level all he did in Ottawa was to be the water boy.  Why are you still sticking with this loser?  Speaking of losers, why are you hanging on to that expensive useless piece of human excrement Thomas (again I am being charitable)?  Did you watch last night's game how he embarrassed himself?  You are a smart guy, you played tough and smart so you can read the writing on the wall.  The Bs will be out by the second round of the playoffs.  You know that there is no Stanley Cup coming to Boston this year.  So get off your fanny and for the love of God do something.  Fire PC and lose that loser Thomas for starters.  If you continue with the status quo you will be known as a YES MAN and will deserve the well needed pat on the hand by those greedy owners.
    Posted by jhndawes[/QUOTE]

Lovely inaugural post.  Your "thoughts" about Thomas tell me all I need to know your hockey knowledge. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Of course I am serious and of course Cam Neely will see it ...

I promise that if I get the job I will stay close to the fans by allowing you 2 hours a week to chat with me

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (If I become GM)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Good God, if Stanley becomes GM we're screwed.  The first thing he'll do is sign Wheeler to a 100 year extension!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Wrong beantown...I'd be willing to trade Wheeler ...if the price is right ...but believe me I wouldnt give him away ..and I would manage the Bruins with always the same purpose in mind .....winning the Stanley Cup

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2012-2013 (with me as the GM)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]stanley, ottawa offers you their first rounder for Wheeler and a 2nd rounder, do you take it?
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

Wow, I know where your going, but if you are making this deal in a vacuum and it's not tied to adding another piece, can you really go to the fans and say, hey the deal was just too good to pass up, eventhough we're in the hunt we had to be buyers.

Ultimately even in a vacuum you have to, but Stanley wouldn't be the only angry fan, what with Seguin and another top 5 pick already in hand.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Dear Mr. StanleyCuptotheBruins,

1. I think you've been exposed to some chemicals at your place of employment.
    2. Signing up for Fantasy Hockey does not qualify you as a G.M.
    3. You might want to delete "former G.M" from your resume.
    4. I can't "fire" Tim Thomas, If he only wins the Vezina and not the MVP I will however take it under consideration.You have my word.
    5. Your the reason I have a dead bolt.
    6. While I will not "fire" Peter at this time, I will however forward him your letter.
    7. I will also be forwarding it our director of Security.
    8. You wouldn't by chance have a brother in Arizona?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Oh sorry,

Sincerely,

Cameron M. Neely

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=c1437e727718437d01b766750a675d5f&plckUserId=c1437e727718437d01b766750a675d5f">
    First: 7/14/2008
    Last: 2/16/2011
    Good grief...I'm speechless..

I second that-- in between uncontrollable laughter.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I've also been involved in management within a logisitic dept for a major US Chemical producers ...

Stanley, I don't think Seabass will be too thrilled with your spelling mistakes in your letter.. You should always use spell check before sending documents of such importance.... Proof reading is essential when your trying to make an impression.. I think you might have lost him after "desserve".. Just my opinion.

So I am gathering you work as a supervisor in the shipping / receiving dept of a US Chemical company.. Logisitic ??  You meant Logistics..Are you sure your not sniffing and  inhaling on the job :)

Classic Stanley!!  Hey just heard your boy Wheeler is not long as a Bruin..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HandyHenry. Show HandyHenry's posts

Jus a Reminder to ALL; Athletes make the worst "business/decision makers", in
    Sports Business, it's a FACT...
    Let's get the Politicians & Military involved, perhaps by next election(s) or war will have winning team?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]stanley, ottawa offers you their first rounder for Wheeler and a 2nd rounder, do you take it?
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

1st and 2nd rounder for Wheeler ...I would have to say yes ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I said I have been involved for over 17 years in Logistics (International) ...I am now more into building longterms relationships with major customers...and still involved in hockey .....this team would easily become MY TEAM and I can promise you that I would lead the BRUINS to a Stanley Cup this year or next year 100% .....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]I said I have been involved for over 17 years in Logistics (International) ...I am now more into building longterms relationships with major customers...and still involved in hockey .....this team would easily become MY TEAM and I can promise you that I would lead the BRUINS to a Stanley Cup this year or next year 100% ..... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Promising things that can't possibly be guaranteed is the quickest way to filter out frauds.  I suggest that during your interview you lay off the promises of Stanley Cup Proportion.

Maybe, You could promise to give it your all.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I say to Mr Neely that within 2 years I will deliver a Stanley Cup to the fans ...we have an excellent team right now we just need to add 2 players ....and we get the cup ...if I dont deliver Mr Neely I will resign as B's GM in 2 years but please give me a call before the trade deadline or else it'll be a wasted year....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (in 2011 if I get the job within the next few days)