Letter to Mr Cam Neely

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Letter to Mr Cam Neely

i thought your picks were hilarious...but now, i'm afraid we are past funny and into a new realm of insanity. can i be on the team too?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: Letter to Mr Cam Neely:
    [QUOTE]I say to Mr Neely that within 2 years I will deliver a Stanley Cup to the fans ...we have an excellent team right now we just need to add 2 players ....and we get the cup ...if I dont deliver Mr Neely I will resign as B's GM in 2 years but please give me a call before the trade deadline or else it'll be a wasted year.... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (in 2011 if I get the job within the next few days)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Go get him Stanley, I'm rooting for you Brother.  As much as I like Wheeler, you should probably hire a cconsultant to deal with all decisions related to him. Projecting him to surpass Ovechkin as I believe you have done, MAY not be a healthy assessment.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I have to admit that Wheeler is a big disappointment thus far this season...but dont be surprised if he reaches 25 goals this year ..this would still be below my expectations but with a great finish he could establish himself as a Superstar in this league and stop the trash talks here on this board...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2012-2013 (with me as the GM)  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

this team needs a lot more than 1-2 players to be a contender and after watching lasi 4 games  i predict they don't make playoffs

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

pbergeron ...this is no time to joke ...these rumors about Blake Wheeler going to Toronto really make me nervous ....will you please stop ...if ever these rumors are right this would mean an automatic playoffs spot for the Leafs and officially the worst B's trade ever

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Mr Neely if you want me to do some miracles this year hire me NOW ..there are only 10 days left before the trade deadline and I will need at least 48 hours to look at all the possibilities....

Looking forward to bring back Lord Stanley for the B's fans

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

it's official...stanley is a 12 year old leaf fan, who gets kicks out of saying the dumbest things to bruins fans. he sits at his computer and laughs to himself all day, that these idiots(that would be us) actually take him seriously. his whole persona is a joke- don't you get it? think about it...