Lighting in 6

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddd112273. Show ddd112273's posts

Lighting in 6

Thanks Kevin for your insight into the Bruin's inability to play defence against the Lighting. Your insight is so dead on and worthwhile. I think I will take my saving and go to Vegas and win because of you.
    Now realality, the Bruin's will win in 6 because of their depth, because of their Vezina finalist goaltender, and because they are the better team. least we not forget that we also have Zdeno, a Nominee for the Norris, and the rest of the Blueliners of whom all have played amazing. Dennis playing around the same minutes as Big Z. Jonny Boychuk, also playing great and delievering some insane hits. The D is pinching down at the rigth time and the forwards are covering, I truely believe that our defence is pretty freaking sound, not perfect, but very sound indeed.
    As for the goal scoring, I think one of the biggest benefits is that all line are scoring. Our top line is now, I think, unstoppable. Looch is starting to play up and with David in the center of he and Horton it's going to be extremely hard to keep this line from taking the game.
    The second line, although minus a huge peice that is Patrice, will be very good as well. Recchi and Marchand being centered by kelly think think will work very well as Kelly is the closest to playing Bergeron's style, although he does not have the same talent he is a strong presence. That's not to say that Patrice will not play this round, he may just miss the first couple. Then we have the third line and Seguin finally gets his try. I expect great things from this line. Its going to be fast and the scoring oppertunites will be plenty. The fourth lline is THE BEST FOURTH LINE in the NHL period.....
    Now, the lighting have a strong group but not that skilled when compared to the Bruins. Yes they have St. Louis, Lecavalier, and Stamkos mostly on seperate lines, but they just do not have the defence we do. For what they have I will give the 2 games. No more and hopefully less.

What do you people in the Bruin's nation think of KDP's prediction of Lighting in 6? 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Re: Lighting in 6

hope there's lighting for the entire series.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

In Response to Re: Lighting in 6:
    What is it with this guy!  Posted by samsonov

He's an idiot who writes drivel and rubbish because he's lost his way and he's desperate.  Don't pay attention to him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Yes we need lights ever since 88 game 4, I am weiry of the lights going out.

Sections
Shortcuts