Lightning will STRIKE down Bruins in 4 straight! You heard it from the Cacti!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Re: Lightning will STRIKE down Bruins in 4 straight! You heard it from the Cacti!!

wow your life must be pathetic lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Lightning will STRIKE down Bruins in 4 straight! You heard it from the Cacti!!

It seems every sports board here has one or two of you. Little boys playing tough guy from the safety of the internet. It's the social media version of the weenie kid sticking his tongue out at the big kids while hiding behind mommy's skirt.
    It's pathetic

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from connor20. Show connor20's posts

Your a TOOL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Lightning will STRIKE down Bruins in 4 straight! You heard it from the Cacti!!:
    Your a TOOL!
    Posted by connor20

Don't insult tools. Unlike our little friend here tools are useful. I thought maybe worm but worms serve a pupose too. Turd might be a good term.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

In Response to Lightning will STRIKE down Bruins in 4 straight! You heard it from the Cacti!!:
    Go Tampa Bay!
    Posted by cactusTony

Who is your team Cactus? Seriously?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Tony roots for the Habs!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I wish everyone would just ignore him.  Seriously, its ridiculous anyone responds.  The guys is a mental patient, FOR REAL!  Just let him go.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Keep it up Tony! Your working like a charm so far you little sh!t

Sections
Shortcuts