LIKE IT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

LIKE IT

Don't seem to be letting down after long road trip. Like the what there doin tonight.NICE GOAL!! Looch gotta chip on his shoulder lately? LOOKIN REAL GOOD!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Re: LIKE IT

looking real good....tied 1-1.
    REAL good.  PLEASE

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Getting the win was great as the game could have gone either way but overall a killer effort. Good things happen when the opposing team skates with their heads up fearing a hit at every turn. The guys are sticking together and playing with passion. Edwards must have been going nuts - I was stuck with the Bolts announcers on the NHL Network -- They were brutal. Wouldn't drop the Thornton knee to kee right up until the final whistle.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

On Downie? Figures, Thornton had a great hit and didn't even stick his knee out. Opposing announcers always pick something out in a loss and never let it go.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Horton's also been showing a bit of nastiness lately and the pucks starting to go in for him again. Is this just a coincidence? I think not.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

I really liked Boychuk's game tonight. I think he's coming around again... and just like last year, just in time for the playoffs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

You like it, I love it.  Bruins are rolling.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

First game back at home after the road trip is always real tough. I was hoping for a split before Montreal, so that's a good win.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Not much to dislike in most respects. Kelly and Peverly have added some consistent speed and toughness. Seguin is learning, and still makes mistakes, but he should be playing. Both Ryder and REX are struggling. The Bolts, especially their newer players were taking some agressive shots at the Bruins and had REX boiling mad early. Unfortunately he has lost too much speed to keep up with these faster players, and the refs were a little bit blind to a number of actions, some from the bruins as well. Thornton was playing to the home crowd, but IMO he doesn't contribute anything positive, and constantly fumbles away the puck.

Sections
Shortcuts