Lindy Ruff's comments

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

Lindy Ruff's comments

Lindy says that if there is no suspension the league is saying it is open season on goalies.  If Lucic is suspended, the message sent is "if you don't like something, just whine, pout, and complain about it and the league will cave in to your requests"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Re: Lindy Ruff's comments

Linda Ruff's bark is worse than her bite.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

It's just Ruffled feathers. You know he was chicken p00p when he played. Yapped and yapped but when Neely would confront him his feathers would Ruffle.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Ruff always has been & always will be a cry baby.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Drama queen, with him, that train is never late.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

No surprise there.  Ruff had his guys run Thomas every chance they got last season.  You reap what you sow.  I wonder what he has to say about Millers baseball swing at Lucic in retaliation for the hit.

I don't like the fact that Miller is concussed by the hand of a Bruin, but with the way the Sabres always run Thomas, I don't feel bad for the Sabres as a team, and i certainly don't care what that chronic crybaby Ruff thinks about it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Ruff's a big baby.  He's still getting over Neely's KO.

That said, I'm a little concerned that the Sabres will do what they should have done in the first place -- go eye for an eye and have someone run Thomas.

I hope it doesn't happen, but if I watched Thomas get hit the way Miller did I would have bought dinner for the first Bruin crash the goalie on the opposing end (Denny's, by the way).

The Sabres are being blasted from all corners of the hockey world right now.  Expect some reaction (or overreaction) next week.  This is why I would prefer Lucic not do what he did -- Thomas may be the one to pay the price.  We'll see.  We may be happy to have our so-called skating clowns next week. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

In Response to Re: Lindy Ruff's comments:
    Ruff's a big baby.  He's still getting over Neely's KO. That said, I'm a little concerned that the Sabres will do what they should have done in the first place -- go eye for an eye and have someone run Thomas. I hope it doesn't happen, but if I watched Thomas get hit the way Miller did I would have bought dinner for the first Bruin crash the goalie on the opposing end ( Denny's , by the way). The Sabres are being blasted from all corners of the hockey world right now.  Expect some reaction (or overreaction) next week.  This is why I would prefer Lucic not do what he did -- Thomas may be the one to pay the price.  We'll see.  We may be happy to have our so-called skating clowns next week. 
    Posted by Fletcher1

hehehe, loved that one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU6OPLfrt88

And Ruff was never the same.......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In Response to Re: Lindy Ruff's comments : hehehe, loved that one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU6OPLfrt88 And Ruff was never the same.......
    Posted by jaywall

That was a great series! I think Ruff later in the series got his s#it handed to him by Kluzak. Next game he was sporting a black eye that looked like somebody painted it on. Too funny. Still kept yappin' and whinin' though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Can't stand Ruff. He's a coward and a whiner. Check out him sending goons after Ottawa's best players. Pathetic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Ruff's a big baby.  He's still getting over Neely's KO. That said, I'm a little concerned that the Sabres will do what they should have done in the first place -- go eye for an eye and have someone run Thomas. I hope it doesn't happen, but if I watched Thomas get hit the way Miller did I would have bought dinner for the first Bruin crash the goalie on the opposing end ( Denny's , by the way). The Sabres are being blasted from all corners of the hockey world right now.  Expect some reaction (or overreaction) next week.  This is why I would prefer Lucic not do what he did -- Thomas may be the one to pay the price.  We'll see.  We may be happy to have our so-called skating clowns next week. 
    Posted by Fletcher1

I think it's going to be an overreaction.Well said Fletch.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Triple Lindy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

Shanahan called Ruff's comments about fair game on goaltenders "irresponsible".

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Can't stand Ruff. He's a coward and a whiner. Check out him sending goons after Ottawa's best players. Pathetic.
    Posted by OatesCam

While I agree with you on the whining and cowardice, I watched that game and actually shared some of Ruff's outrage when Chris Neil practically killed Chris Drury with a flagrant cheapshot.  I'm not sure if I blame Ruff for sending out the goons in that case.  Neil's hit was 100 times worse than Lucic, and I kind of enjoyed watching Spezza and Emery have to answer for Neil's filth.

Sections
Shortcuts