Line Combindations

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: Line Combindations

In Response to Re: Line Combindations:
    [QUOTE]I agree and you saved me a post!! In Response to Re: Line Combindations :
    Posted by samsonov[/QUOTE]

Thanks Samsonov! At least one person is paying attention to me. LOL!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Lucic Krecji Horton
    Marchand Bergeron Recchi
    Peverly Kelly Ryder
    Paille Campbell Seguin/Thornton

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

I actually think Seguin looked his best when he was on the fourth line this year. Thorton banging boddies opened up space for him. He had his first multi point game when playing on the fourth line. I just havent seen Seguin Gel with anyone like I was hoping. He has been jumping around a lot, so that cant help the Gel factor, but you think CJ would have noticed him geling with someone in practice...For now its just the role he has been moved into.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

In Response to Line Combindations:
    [QUOTE]Ok.  assuming PC is done trading, its time to start postulating on the line combos for the playoffs. Thorton plays a role in the regular season but there is no room/need for him if they are going to go deep in the playoffs.   Thoughts? Lucic Krecji Horton Marchand Bergeron Recchi Peverly Kelly Seguin Paille Campbell Ryder i like some speed on the third line.
    Posted by tremha[/QUOTE]
    I'd put Ryder on the third line and Seguin on the 4th.  Sit Paille (why did we sign him?)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Line Combindations : For better. The guy epitomizes hard work and will throw down with anyone. Has class too, which I realize some on this board don't appreciate.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

let me make my point clear.  I think thorton is a great teammate.  unselfish and always there to protect his teammates.  HOWEVER, his role isnt as necessary in the playoffs - how often do you see a fight?  i am not dismissing the up and down grinding game he plays - big hits and energy shifts can change the momentum of a game.  however, if it comes down to him versus Seguin in the playoffs, i will go with skill and scoring if they are going to win a cup.  i would use the last 20 games to get the lines set and start working on getting into playoff mode and use Thorton when the other teams field toughness.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Line Combindations : let me make my point clear.  I think thorton is a great teammate.  unselfish and always there to protect his teammates.  HOWEVER, his role isnt as necessary in the playoffs - how often do you see a fight?  i am not dismissing the up and down grinding game he plays - big hits and energy shifts can change the momentum of a game.  however, if it comes down to him versus Seguin in the playoffs, i will go with skill and scoring if they are going to win a cup.  i would use the last 20 games to get the lines set and start working on getting into playoff mode and use Thorton when the other teams field toughness.  
    Posted by tremha[/QUOTE]

Combindations lol reminds me a little kid saying Commershicals.

But I agree with this^^^

Thorny can wear a suite to a few games and let tyler play. I like the potential of a Seguin-Peverly-Ryder line. Speed and 3 really good shots. It may not be great defensively but if used correctly could be deadly IMO.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

Thornton will not be wearing a suit.  The guy's gone above and beyond.  Not to mention he's played extremely well and given way more hockey wise than anyone expected on a consistent basis all season.  LHW (mostly fighting HW) champ of the NHL!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

Looch, Krejch, Horts, Rex, Marchy, Bergy, Pevs, Segs, Rydsie, Cars, Soupy, Kell.....stop please!  Do you know these guys?

Sections
Shortcuts