Line Shuffeling

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Line Shuffeling

Unless there is an injury CJ rolls the same three lines shift after shift and game after game.  As an opposing coach wouldn't it be easier to defend when you know exactly what's coming at you?  Other coaches do it, why doesn't he shake them up once in a while just to throw a curve ball and who knows, maybe something might click.  I'd love to see a swap between Erikkson and Iggy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Line Shuffeling

same lines won the President's trophy... other coaches had plenty of chances to match up

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Why would you want to break up the Krejci line? They've been dominant all season long. No reason to panic, the Bruins will win the next 3.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:

Why would you want to break up the Krejci line? They've been dominant all season long. No reason to panic, the Bruins will win the next 3.

Let them win the next 1, then worry about the second, and so on.  

I'm not panicking either.  I'm just a tad POed that the've allowed themselves to flirt with danger AGAIN.  They are built to win the Cup this year.  Just get their act together on Thursday.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

CJ made the point in his post game interview.  If you shuffle the lines then you are breaking up two effective lines.  The Bergeron and Soderberg lines are doing better with their minutes.  The first line simply is being out played.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

CJ made the point in his post game interview.  If you shuffle the lines then you are breaking up two effective lines.  The Bergeron and Soderberg lines are doing better with their minutes.  The first line simply is being out played.  

Agreed. It's not the lines, it's the individual players. Iginla really surprised me last night. Start of the 3rd period and the KIL line was buzzing, but I sat there watching Iginla and at no point was he ready to take a pass and get a shot off. He was is good position, but that split second Krejci or Lucic had possession and a lane to go to the front of the net, Iginla was battling with his stick up at his hips. The guy's a first ballot HOFer and has made a living as a power forward. You'd think he'd be ready.

And not to nit-pick one guy, because Marchand, Eriksson and Paille were all the same. These guys are supposed to put the puck in the net. It baffles me that they aren't ready to take the pass when it finally does come their way.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Marchand is having a heck of time finding a grove again. I don't think Paille is gelling as I had hoped with the third line. I know this sounds stupid but would think that Paille should play with Bergeron and Smith. Move Marchand down to the third line. Replace Thorton for some speed because he is really not needed in this series. The Canadiens are not going to fight and if they do he is not needed. I think that is a simple and easy change that may solve our problems offensively and help him roll four lines again evenly.
    Bobby Orr, Ray Bourque, Patrice Bergeron traditions die hard in Boston

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

If I were coach I would give them another period and then juggle the lines!!

I wish we had a back up goalie.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I actually thought a good change would be soderberg switch up with krecji at least give it a shot a couple of shifs if the kil line in game 4 struggle early.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Unless there is an injury, CJ does not mess with the lines.....ever.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Yah and I am not talking permanent changes but if one player is not going on line 1 or 2 why not change him a shift here and a shift there.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

THey SHOULD be down 3-0 this series and CJ has to drill that into them.  Everyone is on this kick of "missed chances" "we've been outplaying them" "bad refs" - but THREE games, same old, same old?  Let's have a reality check.  

They need to adjust their game or they'll keep playing catch up to the Habs in the final minute for the rest of the series.

Enough already.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Entering the third tomorrow if the bruins are trailing swap Bergeron and krejci. Otherwise steady as she goes

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Unless there is an injury, CJ does not mess with the lines.....ever.

Oh God ...lets pray that ST and Caron run into each other full speed and they'd be out for the rest of the series...that would automatically gives tge Cup to the BRUINS

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jvcardo. Show jvcardo's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

Unless there is an injury CJ rolls the same three lines shift after shift and game after game.  As an opposing coach wouldn't it be easier to defend when you know exactly what's coming at you?  Other coaches do it, why doesn't he shake them up once in a while just to throw a curve ball and who knows, maybe something might click.  I'd love to see a swap between Erikkson and Iggy.

I would swap Krejci and Soderberg.  Something needs to be done to get Krecji going.  I also feel Eriksson would mesh well with him.  Loui gets a lot of crap on here (some deserved).  He is a top 6 caliber forward and I'd love to see him get a chance to play with some different combinations.  He can help.  Many subtle passes and plays he creates often go unnoticed.  He has helped Soderberg because often he plays the role of high forward and that gives Carl more freedom to plow around the offensive zone and Loui assumes some of his defensive zone responsibilities. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Down 2-1 to the Habs is no reason to panick, but CJ has to shuffle the lines.  Bergeron is very good defensevely, I'd put him on defense.  Chara is big, the ultimate power forward, I'd do it.  Krug has the speed and would be a great center.

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

In response to jvcardo's comment:

In response to mattbs' comment:

I would swap Krejci and Soderberg.  Something needs to be done to get Krecji going.  I also feel Eriksson would mesh well with him.  Loui gets a lot of crap on here (some deserved).  He is a top 6 caliber forward and I'd love to see him get a chance to play with some different combinations.  He can help.  Many subtle passes and plays he creates often go unnoticed.  He has helped Soderberg because often he plays the role of high forward and that gives Carl more freedom to plow around the offensive zone and Loui assumes some of his defensive zone responsibilities. 

Agreed, I would love to see a him on the top line for a few shifts.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

Down 2-1 to the Habs is no reason to panick, but CJ has to shuffle the lines.  Bergeron is very good defensevely, I'd put him on defense.  Chara is big, the ultimate power forward, I'd do it.  Krug has the speed and would be a great center.

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

lol funny guy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

He tinkered with the lines at practice.  He will start with the same lines as usual but if things go wrong.....

Sections
Shortcuts