Line up suggestion that i'm sure is crazy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

Line up suggestion that i'm sure is crazy

Looking at the pressbox, Daugavins and Soderberg FWs, Redden, Bartkowski and Hamilton on D.

Why would you not try Krug at wing and add 1 of the 3 D to Mquaid's line?  Or some combo of that. (worked for the Sharks......for a while).

Is it just to important for the experiment?  You can't replace Campbell but it seems like a lot of talent on the sideline to put Daugavins in

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Line up suggestion that i'm sure is crazy

Because Krug is a defenseman.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

A rookie defenseman at that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Hamilton's good offensively too.  How about a line of Krug-Hamilton-Seguin.  They would probably get three or four tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

and he's playing well on defense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Neecic's comment:

Looking at the pressbox, Daugavins and Soderberg FWs, Redden, Bartkowski and Hamilton on D.

Why would you not try Krug at wing and add 1 of the 3 D to Mquaid's line?  Or some combo of that. (worked for the Sharks......for a while).

Is it just to important for the experiment?  You can't replace Campbell but it seems like a lot of talent on the sideline to put Daugavins in

How about just inserting a forward to pelace a forward and leaving everyone else where they are used to playing.

Sections
Shortcuts