Lines for Game 4

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Lines for Game 4

It's pretty obvious that Horton will sit for Game 4 and it'd be a miracle for him to be back at all this series.  We need to pray for the guy's long term health than to be hoping and praying that he's back in this series. With that being said, I think it's a given that you leave Ryder on the first line. I thought he looked great playing along side Krejci and Looch. So does that leave Seguin being installed back into the third line with Peverley and Kelly?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Re: Lines for Game 4

I think that makes sense at least to start. Claude needs to make in game decisions if the chemistry isn't working.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Seg's prolly slides into the 3rd line. 

Hope he plays well..and hopefully he hits the gym and the UFC cage, gains 2olbs and puts some hair on that chest of his.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Haha I'm with you BG. I think this kid is going to be an absolute horse if he puts on some muscle on in the offseason. He's got time to get bigger and smarter. Somebody in another thread even mentioned putting him on the first line with Krejci and Looch. I think that's pretty bold but at the same time I think he could go nuts on the scoring sheet with Krejci dishing him the puck. But Ryds looked pretty lethal on the 1st line. I guess we'll see come Wednesday.

Sections
Shortcuts