Lines next year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Lines next year?

In Response to Re: Lines next year?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lines next year? : 2010-11   Providence Bruins   AHL     3     2     1     3 Are you sure Chowda ? 3 points in 3 games and Ryan will go back ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

SD you know that with CJ thats not whats so important. Its his defensive responsibility Exhibit A) Seguin.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lines next year? : 2010-11   Providence Bruins   AHL     3     2     1     3 Are you sure Chowda ? 3 points in 3 games and Ryan will go back ?

All I'm saying is they signed amateur tryout agreements to finish the season in Providence. Spooner and Knight still have a year left of junior eligibility. Spooner's a Boston Bruin or a Kingston Frontenac to start the season (and not in Providence ) because of the NHL-CHL agreement.

P.S. To my knowledge I don't even recall Spooner even signing a entry level contract yet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Ok the post starts like this, sit back a minute and be gm.
    PC will evaluate this years team, the diapointments in the reg season and the surprises in the playoffs.
    Take away the loss of ( or in that matter ) the never coming back of savard ho did that effect the reg. season.
    We all have to wonder what PC will do at the draft (trades) if anything.
    Who is actually ready from the minors to challenge for recchis spot and ryders or kabeerles or even paille. ?
    Max spots open 4, caron can and will crack the lineup imo.
    Theres too many scenereos to be had to imagine who will be here and not.
    Theres room for improvement no doubt, does pc say, we did it with this roster can we do it again, or we can ?
    Fun

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

ILH, I like your perspective on Caron. Going to Providence, so that he could play every day, has given him the chance to bang with bigger, more experienced pros. He can skate, hit, play the boards, and has good hands.  KLH; Bergie/Marsh/Seguin; then Kelly/Peverly/Caron or newguy; Paille/Campbell/Caron or newguy. New guy could be a Laitch or a sniper. One thing we know he will have " character."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Happy bday Laich.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Lines next year?:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lines next year? :  P.S. To my knowledge I don't even recall Spooner even signing a entry level contract yet. Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

You now what you're right Ryan didn't sign a 3 way yet. Oh and ILH Julien just likes to pick on teenagers cause he knows they cower a little plus Claudes bigger or plumper Tongue out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]PEVS NEEDS TO BE WITH MARCHY AND BERGY GREAT SPEED ON THE WINGS WILL CAUSE MATCHUP NIGHTMARES  ESPECIALLY BECAUSE TEAMS MUST PUT #1 D PAIR OUT VS KREJCI LINE
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

WHY ARE YOU YELLING? WOULD YOU LIKE TO PUT KESSEL ON THAT LINE? okay in all serious you state peverleys speed as the reason he should be on that line over seguin....is seguin slow?

shupe - torres is not good. he won't be good, he is bad. he has no place on the bruins

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from eyeinthesky10. Show eyeinthesky10's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lines next year? : What does this mean ?
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

you answered your own question in your next post... They cannot play for Providence this year and they won't make the Bruins straight outta camp so send them back to junionrs for another year

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jenken14. Show jenken14's posts

Lucic-Krejci-Horton
    Marchy-Bergy-Peverly
    Ryder-Savard-Seguin
    Paille-Kelly-cambell

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

All wishful thinking Thorn will play whether we like it or not.

Why has NAS not been adding Hamill to the equation is what seems to be amiss.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

[QUOTE]Luc Krejc Hort Marchy Bergy Pevs Ryder Kelly Seguin Paille Campbell Thornton Caron Chara Seids Ference Boychuk McQuaid Kaberle (at right price) Kampfer Sorry everyone, I know this may not be the most exciting lineup but they did win the STANLEY CUP.  Ryder will be resigned since we have tons of cap room, Marchand will like get whatever he wants, 3 years 6 mil is what i'm guessing.  Kaberle is a wild card which I don't mind.  He will have to take a cut from the 4.25M he made last year since he went from #1 Dman on TO to #5/6 in Boston and doesn't play our style naturally.  3M for Kabs if he wants to stay.  Otherwise, pick up everyones favorite Pitkanen or my favorite Bieksa, or any of the other comparable options at D available this year, they will want to come to a winner.   anyone who thinks spooner or knight is making the lineup is wrong. They can't even make Providence this year... but will be great soon enough.  
    Posted by eyeinthesky10[/QUOTE]

I agree, and in the end if Ryder gets 2for 4 million  Kaberle 3 for 9million and Marchand 3for 8 million we will be fine next year with Kampfer and Caron as extra's. We cant overspend in free agency anyway.
    Spooner Knight and Sauve will fill in the mix once Ryder,Kelly and Pevreley go.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

I would like to see the Bruins let Kaberle go and pick up James Wisniewski and as well as Ryder did perform, to be honest, I would like to see the Bruins pick up a winger with a little more finish and someone with more grit than Ryder. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]I would like to see the Bruins let Kaberle go and pick up James Wisniewski and as well as Ryder did perform, to be honest, I would like to see the Bruins pick up a winger with a little more finish and someone with more grit than Ryder. 
    Posted by Bruinsfanforever[/QUOTE]

Eric Engels
    16 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

At least one writer seems to think Wisniewski is a strong possibility.  If you don't know Engels is a Habs reporter and Radio host, so there may be some meat to this although he did not respond to my question about how he came to believe this.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

I'm going to make a bold prediction...Brooks Laich will be a Boston Bruin next year and will play RW on the 2nd line with Bergy and Marchand.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Kelly doesn't have the hands for 2nd line duties. I'd rather see Caron with Seguin and Peverley but me thinks Jordan needs another season in the AHL. Sauve to complete the French line if PC doesn't sign Laich.

The 1st, 2nd and 4th lines are easy for me to project but the 3rd is perplexing. PC has stated to all GMs he will not be trading any roster players which means Kelly stays but where to play him ? Great defensively but as stated no hands.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

lucic-krecji-horton   marchant-bergeron-seguin  caron-kelly-peverly  paille-campbell-thornton   chara-kampher/boychuk   siedenberg-BIESKA  mcquiad-ference   2 scoring lines  1 checking   2 shutdown D pairings & alittle bit of energy from the 4th line & 3rd pairing

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

Bieksa is going to stay in Vancouver. He wants to stay there and has even said publicly, multiple times, that he WILL take a pay-cut if it is necessary.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlazeTrailer. Show BlazeTrailer's posts

I know this is blasphemy but I would split up Looch & Horton. Put big bodies on separate lines. My top 2 lines would be:

Horton-Krejci-Marchand (I think one of the hardest workers in the game could make this line click)
    Looch-Bergy-Seguin (I really think Seguin would benefit from a very good power forward and one of the best two way forwards; the other two would benefit from Seguin's outstanding passing).

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Lucic - Krejci - Horton
    Marchand - Bergeron - Seguin
    Peverley - Kelly - Laich
    Paille - Campbell - Thornton
    UFA (Someone looking for a shot like McGratton was who would be a nice insurance policy like Hnidy was)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]Kelly doesn't have the hands for 2nd line duties. I'd rather see Caron with Seguin and Peverley but me thinks Jordan needs another season in the AHL. Sauve to complete the French line if PC doesn't sign Laich. The 1st, 2nd and 4th lines are easy for me to project but the 3rd is perplexing. PC has stated to all GMs he will not be trading any roster players which means Kelly stays but where to play him ? Great defensively but as stated no hands.

Sauve needs to improve his defensive game before he's ready for second or third line duties.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Lines next year?:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lines next year? : Sauve needs to improve his defensive game before he's ready for second or third line duties.Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]

This was a concern for Maxime when he came out of the Q and it is still on his scouting report as he's in the AHL time for him to straighten this out muy pronto cause his talent is something to watch for me.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Seguin needs to play center. No more wing, he did a good job of grasping the defensive and positional responsibilities at the end of the year at center. Seguin is the most valuable and will produce most effectively going forward as a centerman.

Lines

Lucic Krejci Horton
    Marchand Bergeron (Laich)
    Kelly Seguin Peverley
    Paille Soupy Thornton

Don't see Caron making the team even next year, although I would love to see it. I actually think Cunningham is a sleeper to make the team next year. Had a good training camp last season and played well in the Dub.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

If Kaberle goes else where then I would pursue Wieniwski or Pitkanen.

For our forwards Brooks Laich or Erik Cole will fit in nice.

If Pitsburgh can't sign Talbot or Dupuis can fit in nice on 3rd and 4th

Looch Krejci Horton

Marchand Bergy Peverly

Kelly Seguin Laich

Paille Campbell Talbot or Dupuis

Prov. boys Caron Knight Spooner

Chara  Sieds

Pitkanen or Wieniwski ( if Bruins sign) Boychuk

Ference Mcquaid

Prov. boys Kampfer Hamilton?

Thomas

Rask ( if Rask shows rust then we may see Khudobin as a surprise)