Lines/PP shake-up I'd like to see

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

Lines/PP shake-up I'd like to see

The way Seguin has been playing has warrented more time. Recchi is slowing down and not bringing much. Especially not on the powerplay, where he's been INVISIBLE... I don't even remember seeing him out there, or touching the puck... but he's been out there a LOT. Seguin's increased courage, as well as his willingness to get the puck to the front of the net (shot or pass) could REALLY be used to set up guys other than the offensively inept Chris Kelly. Here's what I'd love to see:

LUCIC-KREJCI-HORTON
    MARCHAND-BERGERON-SEGUIN
    RECCHI-KELLY-RYDER
    PAILLE-CAMPBELL-PEVERLY

PP1:
    Kaberle (left point), Seidenberg (right point), Lucic (net front), Seguin (half-wall), Krejci (goal-line)
    Overloading the left side with passing talent, (Seguin, Krejci, Kaberle) with a big body in front and a good shot from the right point (and can also cover up a Kaberle miscue) in Seidenberg, with Seguin's willingness to SHOOT the puck from a little way's out, and with Krejci and Lucic's ability to win battles down low, I think this would be good.

PP2: Bergeron (left point), Boychuk (right point), Chara (net front), Horton & Ryder working around the circles.
    If the 1st unit won't click, dumb it down. Horton, Ryder, and Boychuk shoot the puck from anywhere with Chara in front and then CRASH THE NET.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Re: Lines/PP shake-up I'd like to see

After last night I would bench Ryder before Recchi.  Last night I realized that Ryder is the anti-Bergeron, the dude has no awareness of his teamates on the ice.  I do wish we could see Peverley or Seguin with Marchand and Bergie but I don't think now is the time to make changes.  I say rely on the guys who brought you here.

On the PP I could see changes, but I think Horton had a very good night off the half wall when we were abe to set up.  Somehow we need to figure out a way to get better entry.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Re: Lines/PP shake-up I'd like to see

This is the only thing missing from the post Kaberle Powerplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8vINCq_IAI