lines w pevs back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsgirl1980. Show bruinsgirl1980's posts

lines w pevs back

my guess will be and thats how id like them to be is  17-46-49   63-37-19   12-23-67   20-11-22  38 gets the bench   so in playoffs we will be minus horton but u basically had 19 who wasnt a factor last season only dif is can 67 equal ryders playoff performance? alot of people think he wont and some say to sit him but i think he has it in him and that 3rd line has been building chemistry the #1 reason w won the cup in my opinion was chemistry  dont mess w the 4th line they are reliable and wont hurt us 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

Re: lines w pevs back

I still think it should be Pevs with Kelly and Ralston...Pouliot the wild card to the sidelines and possibly being inserted into the lineup on one of Claudes "hunches"....liking the steady improvement Caron has shows....Pouliot is erratic whereas Caron is even keel...yes I know Benoit scores the occasional spectacular goal but....I suppose that is when Claude has to roll the dice and put him in ....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: lines w pevs back:
    [QUOTE]I still think it should be Pevs with Kelly and Ralston...Pouliot the wild card to the sidelines and possibly being inserted into the lineup on one of Claudes "hunches"....liking the steady improvement Caron has shows....Pouliot is erratic whereas Caron is even keel...yes I know Benoit scores the occasional spectacular goal but....I suppose that is when Claude has to roll the dice and put him in ....
    Posted by golden9x2[/QUOTE]

I agree with this.  I could see Pouliot playing over Thornton come the playoffs though. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Rolston has been the hottest of late, contributing a line of 2-6--8 over the most recent four games. No one else in the lineup has contributed anywhere near a rate of two points per game, so Rolston likely remains on the job."

Taking Caron out now will not do the kid any good he's progressing, Pouliot needs to watch a few games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsgirl1980. Show bruinsgirl1980's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: lines w pevs back : I agree with this.  I could see Pouliot playing over Thornton come the playoffs though. 
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]

no way you sit 22...that 4th line is key for bruins and the bruins record with 22 in it is something crazy like 46-16-9   and puliet is far better than caron and that 3rd line is getting very comfty together

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: lines w pevs back : no way you sit 22...that 4th line is key for bruins and the bruins record with 22 in it is something crazy like 46-16-9   and puliet is far better than caron and that 3rd line is getting very comfty together
    Posted by bruinsgirl1980[/QUOTE]

Read some more posts or watch some games before chiming in again.

Thanks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I don't care what line he's on, but for me Caron is the weak link and he comes out. Showing lots of talent but needs polish. Replacing him with pevs turns a weakness to a strength and makes the b's much better.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I'd like to introduce some of you to the coach of the Boston Bruins, Mr. Claude Julien.

#2 and #4 carry on like normal
    Pevs on the Krejci line
    Rolston-Kelly-Pouliot

Chara-Seids
    Boychuck-Ference
    McQuaid-Zanon

Don't lose too much sleep over it.