Lines with Soderberg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Lines with Soderberg

Jagr-Krejci-Horton

Marchand- Bergeron- Seguin

Lucic- Peverley- Soderberg

Paille- Kelly- Campbell

I think the way Jagr plays, he creates some space for someone like Horton, who can be a sniper, even tough he has not a good season. Yesterday, Krejci and Jagr didn't click, but it was a first try. Maybe Soderbeg can inspire Lucic...if not, bring back Thornton.

On defense, I liked what I saw from Redden, but when in his game, McQuaid is more a physical presence....I don't know.

Chara-Boychuk

Seidenberg-Hamilton

Ferrence-Redden/McQuaid

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Lines with Soderberg

In response to Remi72's comment:

Jagr-Krejci-Horton

Paille- Kelly- Campbell

I think the way Jagr plays, he creates some space for someone like Horton, who can be a sniper, even tough he has not a good season. Yesterday, Krejci and Jagr didn't click, but it was a first try. Maybe Soderbeg can inspire Lucic...if not, bring back Thornton.

On defense, I liked what I saw from Redden, but when in his game, McQuaid is more a physical presence....I don't know.

Chara-Boychuk

Seidenberg-Hamilton

Ferrence-Redden/McQuaid

for me:

dk with jagr/soder for a few games

bergies stays

kelly with paille/horton

peverly with lucic/campy.  

Lucic has a week to get outta this or he stays on the 4th line

redden is a fantastic depth guy.  He stepped in and played a perfect game.  Nothing flashy.  Just steady.  I would play redden every game the rest of the way.  Each guy in the regular 6 get a rest.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Soderberg - Krejci - Jagr

Marchand - Bergeron - Seguin

Lucic - Kelly - Horton

Paille - Campbell - Peverley

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Jagr-Krejci-Horton

Paille- Kelly- Campbell

Chara-Boychuk

Seidenberg-Hamilton

Ferrence-Redden/McQuaid

I liked Redden's game too.  It's a coin toss betwen him and Quaider.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Jagr-Krejci-Horton

Paille- Kelly- Soderberg

Lucic- Peverley- Campbell

Horton gets a short lease, very short one.Seguin also needs to be kept on a short lease as he is not engaging in one on one battles. I would not be suprised to see Julien put Soderberg with Jagr to see what happens. At this point Claude is willing to try anything.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Because of his bad eye, apparently Soderberg tends to look to his right when making passes.  Is that going to be a problem if he plays RW?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

Because of his bad eye, apparently Soderberg tends to look to his right when making passes.  Is that going to be a problem if he plays LW?

THats an interesting point.  He may not be able to play both wings.  However, if he tends to look right, dont you want him on the left side?  Considering that if he's on the left , the ice is to his right

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

*That should be RW, not LW.  Edit is not being cooperative.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

*That should be RW, not LW.  Edit is not being cooperative.

My apologies

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I like that line up.  To me Lucic and Horton are interchangeable and maybe Kelly on the third instead of Peverly?

Jagr-Krejci-Horton

Paille- Kelly- Campbell

Chara-Boychuk

Seidenberg-Hamilton

Ferrence-Redden/McQuaid

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Jagr-Krejci-Horton

Paille- Kelly- Soderberg

Lucic- Peverley- Campbell

Horton gets a short lease, very short one.Seguin also needs to be kept on a short lease as he is not engaging in one on one battles. I would not be suprised to see Julien put Soderberg with Jagr to see what happens. At this point Claude is willing to try anything.

I thought Horton played one of his better games in recent memory last evening....he could still do more thumpin' but he seemed to have his wheels moving last night...more than I can say for Fat

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Lucic - Krejic - Jagr

Marchand - Bergeron - Seguin

Peverley - Kelly - Horton

Paille - Campbell - Soderberg

The way Campbell and Paille are playing, the Bruins can run 4 lines better than any time over the past 3-4 years. Horton, Peverley, and Lucic are having off years but MBS have never played better, Jagr is better than what we had last year (Rolston), and Campbell and Paille have never played better.

I like this team better than last year's squad and believe it's on par with the Stanley Cup year.

Soderberg just has to be better than Caron, Bourque, Pandolfo, and Thornton which shouldn't be hard.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

And I guess if Lucic doesn't have 10 hits and a fight it's a bad game for him? From what I saw, his line kept the puck in the offensive zone for most of the shift and had a couple scoring chances. Pretty much what I was hoping for.

If people wanted him to fight John Scott, you're stupid and insane. Scott can't play hockey, Lucic, for all his criticism, is miles better than Scott.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Jagr doesn't like playing LW. I think CJ should be trying to keep him happy. I also don't want to throw soda on the off wing his first game. I think that's flat out crazy. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Practice today:

Lines today..

Gold: Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin,

White: Paille-Krejci-Horton,

Grey: Soderberg-Kelly-Jagr,

Merlot: Campbell-Peverley-Thornton ^CS

Others were green.  Soderberg 'probable' for Friday.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Wow Lucic wearing green is as interesting as Kelly centering Jagr.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Practice today:

Lines today..

Im fine with those lines.  Looks good.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Practice today:

Lines today..

I don't get it. Kelly and Paille had a good chemistry yesterday and the first thing Claude is doing, is to separate them right away. Paille with Krejci ??

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I don't get it. Kelly and Paille had a good chemistry yesterday and the first thing Claude is doing, is to separate them right away. Paille with Krejci ??

That was going to be my only complaint about the lineup.  I thought the Paille-Kelly-Horton line had worked nicely.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

If Soderberg can contribute then the Bruins will have a very deep lineup. Start sitting Thornton and even the 4th line will be a threat to score.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

If Soderberg can contribute then the Bruins will have a very deep lineup. Start sitting Thornton and even the 4th line will be a threat to score.

My pet theory on what's been going on with all of the mix/matches going on with the lines is to  get more offense going with the 3 & 4th line guys by putting them with the more gifted 1 & 2nd line guys.

They should settle this down soon as I don't thin it's a good idea to shuffle lines too close tot he playoffs.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to golden9x2's comment:

I thought Horton played one of his better games in recent memory last evening....he could still do more thumpin' but he seemed to have his wheels moving last night...more than I can say for Fat.

Horton could still pull a re-appearance act in this years playoffs and that would be great. He could start by hitting like his bromance brother once used too n get things going.

Without them the Bs are one n done. Have a good feeling they both will though.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from superj2k10. Show superj2k10's posts

Jagr-Krejci-Horton

Paille- Kelly- Campbell

Chara-Boychuk

Seidenberg-Hamilton

Ferrence-Redden/McQuaid

If you knew your players you would know that Jagr is a RW and won't / will not play LW. Soderberg, when asked what other position he has played also said LW and does not feel comfortable playing on the RW. Horton and his garbage time goals should not be anywhere near the top line. How and why would you take a good 2-way veteran centerman in Kelly and stick him on the fourth line? And have Peverly and his "high-glass" accuracy getting 16min a game? Your also taking Campbell out of his natural position, one that he plays very well, good defensive player.

Know your teams strengths before fabricating such dysfunctional lineup.