Lineup shuffles..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

Lineup shuffles..

I think Thomas should play tomorrow. He's never had 3 bad games in a row. He should rebound from this and have a great game in Montreal.
    For the lines:
    I would sit out Paille and bring in Seguin. Swapping Bergeron and Krejci on the 1 & 2 line could improve Lucic and Horton's play. Kelly would be demoted to the 4th line, where he should be....

Lucic Bergy Horton
    Marchand Krecji Recchi
    Peverley Seguin Ryder
    Thornton Campbell Kelly

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: Lineup shuffles..

In Response to Lineup shuffles..:
    [QUOTE]I think Thomas should play tomorrow. He's never had 3 bad games in a row. He should rebound from this and have a great game in Montreal. For the lines: I would sit out Paille and bring in Seguin. Swapping Bergeron and Krejci on the 1 & 2 line could improve Lucic and Horton's play. Kelly would be demoted to the 4th line, where he should be.... Lucic Bergy Horton Marchand Krecji Recchi Peverley Seguin Ryder Thornton Campbell Kelly
    Posted by POWERSURGE[/QUOTE]

Why are you keeping Ryder in the line up,and Rechi has done nothing looks slow and doesn;t have the hands anymore in close,the shot that trickled by the post why he was standing there,in his prime he would have tipped that in,has he even tipped a shot in this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

In Response to Re: Lineup shuffles..:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Lineup shuffles.. : Why are you keeping Ryder in the line up,and Rechi has done nothing looks slow and doesn;t have the hands anymore in close,the shot that trickled by the post why he was standing there,in his prime he would have tipped that in,has he even tipped a shot in this year.
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]

Recchi helped set up the goal, almost got that tip-in, and has been the 2nd best forward on the team. Horton has been a bad joke and Lucic, Ryder and Kelly have been invisible.

Then there's the D.

yikes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lineup shuffles.. : Recchi helped set up the goal, almost got that tip-in, and has been the 2nd best forward on the team. Horton has been a bad joke and Lucic, Ryder and Kelly have been invisible. Then there's the D. yikes.
    Posted by CafardoSaysTradeBrady[/QUOTE]

Oh please he gave the puck to Marchand them watched him carry it up the ice,to pass to Bergeron,and he almost tipped the puck in,almost,that's what i just said no legs and no hands left.I say sit him out with Ryder ,Kelly,Paverly ,Paille,Thorton,play the kids,see what they got,i don;t no why they didn;t call up Sponner

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lineup shuffles.. : Oh please he gave the puck to Marchand them watched him carry it up the ice,to pass to Bergeron,and he almost tipped the puck in,almost,that's what i just said no legs and no hands left.I say sit him out with Ryder ,Kelly,Paverly ,Paille,Thorton,play the kids,see what they got,i don;t no why they didn;t call up Sponner
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]

if you're just going to make things up, let me know. I'll just ignore you. Recchi started that chance with the move he made after gaining the blue line, and by making a beautiful pass to March, who then made a beautiful pass to Bergeron.

It doesn't happen without Recchi's move. He MADE that play possible. If Horton had that puck he'd have coughed it up. Ryder would have shot a snap shot for an easy save. Kelly would have dumped it into the corner.

They have two players who are creating anything right now - Marchand and Recchi. Krejci seems like he's playing "hard", but I don't remember him creating any good scoring chances at all. I don't remember a single one. He was unable to score on the rebound, too.

If Seguin's not on the power play Monday night, Claude should be fired before game 4, just because. Actually I take that back. If they announce that Seguin will sit for Game 3, Claude should immediately be benched for lack of effort as a coach. Maybe watching a game from up above will help him understand what playoff hockey really is all about.

6 playoff losses in a row and counting. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic27. Show lucic27's posts

Lucic Kreci Peverly

Caron Bergeron Séguin 

Marchand Campbell Horton

Paillé Kelly Recchi 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lineup shuffles.. : Recchi helped set up the goal, almost got that tip-in, and has been the 2nd best forward on the team. Horton has been a bad joke and Lucic, Ryder and Kelly have been invisible. Then there's the D. yikes.
    Posted by CafardoSaysTradeBrady[/QUOTE]

Recchi has been invisibe in this series.  he is a serious liability on the second line _ its not fair to expect a 41 year old to play that role - he should be plugging on the 4'th line.  Seguin or Peverly should be on the second line.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lineup shuffles.. : Recchi has been invisibe in this series.  he is a serious liability on the second line _ its not fair to expect a 41 year old to play that role - he should be plugging on the 4'th line.  Seguin or Peverly should be on the second line.  
    Posted by tremha[/QUOTE]

Exactly he's washed up,but Julian thinks he still in his prime plays him way to much,powerplay,penalty killing,during reg season in overtime 4on 4 you want guys who can skate,like i sais the one good thing to come from this will be no more Clod,because they can't come back with him coaching.

Sections
Shortcuts