Linus Arnesson is the pick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Re: Linus Arnesson is the pick

"There was a question?"-Dezzafoolchi

Dez you're starting to bore me. Here's the question you're so ztupid you didn't even notice--
    "Answer this if you can--in what position number was PK Subban, the Norris winning defenseman, drafted?" Think really really hard, that was a question, unless perhaps you've never heard the word "question" before? I somehow think that may be the case. At any rate you lead an incredibly sheltered life stimulated only by autographed pictures of Tomas Kaberle handing from your nursery walls.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to OrrEspoCash's comment:

"There was a question?"-Dezzafoolchi

Dez you're starting to bore me. Here's the question you're so ztupid you didn't even notice--
    "Answer this if you can--in what position number was PK Subban, the Norris winning defenseman, drafted?" Think really really hard, that was a question, unless perhaps you've never heard the word "question" before? I somehow think that may be the case. At any rate you lead an incredibly sheltered life stimulated only by autographed pictures of Tomas Kaberle handing from your nursery walls.

Ask this guy if you need answers to rhetorical questions. 
    http://www.google.ca/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

The prosecution rests, your Honor, in the case of Sanity vs. Dezaruchi. Nighty night Dez, I'ved tooled you enough for one day.

I think he lost a couple of Chicklets Fred--The Turk

The goal isn't for the Bruins to take a beating for the team, it's to cause the opponents to take a beating for theirs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

The prosecution rests, your Honor, in the case of Sanity vs. Dezaruchi. Nighty night Dez, I'ved tooled you enough for one day.

I think he lost a couple of Chicklets Fred--The Turk

The goal isn't for the Bruins to take a beating for the team, it's to cause the opponents to take a beating for theirs.

Interesting......I've never heard someone describe being a tool as having "tooled". Try this out and maybe you won't look as dumb. Sure, you probably will but maybe not.

http://thesaurus.com/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The one constant in the life of Dizzyruchi is he never answers the question. I guess it's akin to pleading the Fifth, and in his case it's the right to not admit his stupidity. Fair point Dez, I don't blame you!

Grow up, Orr.  This is pathetic.  Instead of posting about dez over and over, back up your argument.

If you spent half as much time looking at the draft as you do trying to keep up with dez, you might not be so widely mocked and ridiculed here.

Don't make arguments if you are afraid to back them up.  See above if you don't understand what I mean.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

[QUOTE]

The one constant in the life of Dizzyruchi is he never answers the question. I guess it's akin to pleading the Fifth, and in his case it's the right to not admit his stupidity. Fair point Dez, I don't blame you!

Grow up, Orr.  This is pathetic.  Instead of posting about dez over and over, back up your argument.

If you spent half as much time looking at the draft as you do trying to keep up with dez, you might not be so widely mocked and ridiculed here.

Don't make arguments if you are afraid to back them up.  See above if you don't understand what I mean.

[/QUOTE]

Fletch, the sad part is that I've seen Subban play quite a bit this year and I like his game. That said, I don't think PC should have drafted him almost 100 slots ahead of where he eventually went. He might end up being decent. He also may end up in the coast. My opinion of him remains unswayed though, considering OEC knows nothing about him outside of his name. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Fletch, the sad part is that I've seen Subban play quite a bit this year and I like his game. That said, I don't think PC should have drafted him almost 100 slots ahead of where he eventually went. He might end up being decent. He also may end up in the coast. My opinion of him remains unswayed though, considering OEC knows nothing about him outside of his name. 

It's obvious that OEC only knows the name of one player in the draft and therefore thinks that player should be taken, no matter what pick it was.  We're dealing with a child there.

I think Subban would be interesting, but you also gotta figure that he has been scouted heavily by just about every team.  Add in the bloodlines, and if every team was willing to pass on him 3 or 4 times in favor of other guys, there does seem to be a scouting consensus that he is a) not his brother, and b) somewhat of a longshot to make the league.

We'll see...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

[QUOTE]

It's obvious that OEC only knows the name of one player in the draft and therefore thinks that player should be taken, no matter what pick it was.  We're dealing with a child there.

I think Subban would be interesting, but you also gotta figure that he has been scouted heavily by just about every team.  Add in the bloodlines, and if every team was willing to pass on him 3 or 4 times in favor of other guys, there does seem to be a scouting consensus that he is a) not his brother, and b) somewhat of a longshot to make the league.

We'll see...

[/QUOTE]

He played bigger than his size whenever I saw him but he's extremely small to be a pro D man. Maybe he will excel and eventually be like Krug but the odds are certainly against it. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Makes me laugh when people on here call a DRAFT pick a bust before the guy plays one gm. I think the Bs scouting dept has a pretty good idea what they're doing and PC clearly knows what he's doing and he has ring to back it up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Seeing the Bulls live this year 3 times and on the tube I came away thinking there's no way that Subban would be picked as high as some on here thought.

His size was the determining factor for me. Offensively he was okay but he had trouble down low with bigger talented forwards in his own end.

I'm thinking where he got picked was about right........ mid rounds.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to xdrive's comment:

Who names their kid "Linus" ??

lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Seeing the Bulls live this year 3 times and on the tube I came away thinking there's no way that Subban would be picked as high as some on here thought.

Guilty of the hype, scouts were not.

Holtari must have been at the U20 championships this year and seen Arenesson. Everytime Gaudreau and Grimaldi, during the gold medal game, tried to use there speed and split the D Big Linus kept them at bay. I doubt he even comes over.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Opinions-R-Us. Show Opinions-R-Us's posts

Here you go boys...  Linus Arnesson #8   Team Sweden = World Junior Championships 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUl1dqW6B9Q

Peace!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Just when I was ready to shut down for a few weeks and take a break -- along comes free entertainment. It's the brutal banter you guys put forth -- priceless. Keep it up guys -- before you know it -- training camp, exibition, regular season -- can't wait.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

On another note, I'm really pulling for Blidh.  I hope he develops into the kind of two way player with leadership skills who will be a Captain one day. 

Are you not entertained?!?!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

On another note, I'm really pulling for Blidh.  I hope he develops into the kind of two way player with leadership skills who will be a Captain one day. 

Can't you just say "he's the next ...."

I've seen him play a lot and I see some potential.  I've also been to Santiago, Chile twice last year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

I doubt he even comes over.

You mean another Yeti in training?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can't you just say "he's the next ...."

I've seen him play a lot and I see some potential.  I've also been to Santiago, Chile twice last year.

[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to hear Jack call goals by Captain Blidh.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

I doubt he even comes over.

You mean another Yeti in training ? [/QUOTE]

Less games, less hitting, open ice and Victoria Silvsdet look a-likes waiting for you after the game.