LITTLE BALL OF HATE: do you like this new nickname for MARCHAND?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

LITTLE BALL OF HATE: do you like this new nickname for MARCHAND?

give the prez some credit for coming up with this creative and appropriate nickname for marchand yesterday. he reminds me so much of pedroia of the red sox. he gives full intensity every night and on every play. he's the kind of guy you love when he's on your team and you despise when not wearing your jersey.

luckily, obama was diplomatic enough not to nickname Thomas BIG BASTARRD OF HATRED

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManBearPig99. Show ManBearPig99's posts

Re: LITTLE BALL OF HATE: do you like this new nickname for MERCHAND?

best part of their visit was that comment.  I'm in no way an Obama fan but that was funny.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to LITTLE BALL OF HATE: do you like this new nickname for MERCHAND?:
    give the prez some credit for coming up with this creative and appropriate nickname for merchand yesterday. he reminds me so much of pedroia of the red sox. he gives full intensity every night and on every play. he's the kind of guy you love when he's on your team and you despise when not wearing your jersey. luckily, obama was diplomatic enough not to nickname Thomas BIG BASTARRD OF HATRED
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Jeeez can you even spell his name correct !!!!  so so lame.
    Also don't come here playing your "race " card.  Get lost !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Pretty sure Dupont coined that one some time last year.

Edit: At least I know he used the LBOH term last year, and I don't recall anyone else ever using it.  I don't know for a fact Dupont came up with it, but it sounds like him.

Double Edit:  Nagging memory told me it wasn't original.  Used to be used for Pat Verbeek.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: LITTLE BALL OF HATE: do you like this new nickname for MERCHAND?:
    Pretty sure Dupont coined that one some time last year. Edit: At least I know he used the LBOH term last year, and I don't recall anyone else ever using it.  I don't know for a fact Dupont came up with it, but it sounds like him. Double Edit:  Nagging memory told me it wasn't original.  Used to be used for Pat Verbeek.
    Posted by DrCC

Ron Maclean used it repeatedly during the finals... he never came up with it, but he used it a lot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Obama should have said -- "When I leave office -- I'll need a body guard -- I'll take #22 please"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: LITTLE BALL OF HATE: do you like this new nickname for MERCHAND?:
    In Response to LITTLE BALL OF HATE: do you like this new nickname for MERCHAND? : Jeeez can you even spell his name correct !!!!  so so lame. Also don't come here playing your "race " card.  Get lost !
    Posted by BsLegion
    my bad on the spelling. i always get it right, somehow i put an "e" in there this time. oh well... what race card? people like thomas are just mean and privately spiteful. i bet he hates gays, non-christians, latinos and anyone else remotely different from his ideals. big ball of hatred seems appropriate or just right ball of hatred or bastarrd of hatred. karma will be a bit-- for him. point is i am sure marchand and others like cam neely are not gungho obamanites, but they all had a good time respecting the office and vice versa. just a little light CIVIC (NON-POLITICAL) event and exchange. i bet marchand will never forget or regret his time there. others may have nicknamed before but of course it sticks now that the president affectionately sealed it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: LITTLE BALL OF HATE: do you like this new nickname for MARCHAND?

LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

AND THE PRESIDENT DID NOT COME UP WITH THIS NICKNAME. YOU ARE WIERD, GET OUT OF HERE, NOBODY LIKES YOU.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I'm sorry the Bruins board has to "bear" its share of these ridiculous posts.  You fellas should see every other forum.  Capitalist Conformist likes to stir the pot but as usual forgot his spoon.     

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: LITTLE BALL OF HATE: do you like this new nickname for MARCHAND?:
    I'm sorry the Bruins board has to "bear" its share of these ridiculous posts.  You fellas should see every other forum.  Capitalist Conformist likes to stir the pot but as usual forgot his spoon.     
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn

that's usually why we ignore his posts and watch them fall off the screen.  but thanks for making sure his post goes right on top again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In Response to Re: LITTLE BALL OF HATE: do you like this new nickname for MARCHAND?:
    In Response to Re: LITTLE BALL OF HATE: do you like this new nickname for MARCHAND? : that's usually why we ignore his posts and watch them fall off the screen.  but thanks for making sure his post goes right on top again.
    Posted by goodnewsbears

Ditto, mate. 

Sections
Shortcuts