Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

Hate to see any player go down but....
    After seeing so many Bruin opponents being attended to on the ice, kinda good to see some payback. Oh God, guilt, guilt, guilt! What have I become!
    Of coarse the injury resulted from Horton`s head hitting the ice, and as everyone knows, Boston has some of the hardest ice in the league, not Rome`s fault. Have to question whether the ice should even be there.
    And how was Rome to know that Horton`s head would go down, if Horton had kept his feet, no problem.
    Should Horton have even been there. He should know defence are back.
    Only problem with the hit was that it was slightly late, less than a second, milli-seconds. Hey, it`s a quick game, players don`t carry a stopwatch.
    Selfless play on the part of Rome. Play your whole career to get to the finals, then give it up for the good of the team.
    Now somebody take Horton`s twitter thing away before he causes a scandal.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

Stay Classy Bro.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

You are an idiot! How are your Habs doing? Are they still at the local pool practicing their diving routines for next season?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Thanks for proving our point.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword.:
    [QUOTE]You are an idiot! How are your Habs doing? Are they still at the local pool practicing their diving routines for next season?
    Posted by tbone77[/QUOTE]
    ======================================
      LMAO..Good one!!!!!
      I`m guessing that Greg Louganis is their diving coach. I mean after all,him and the Canadian players have alot in common.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

Does your mom know you are using the internet?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

How many Bruins opponents besides Max P. have been tended to on the ice?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

In Response to Live by the sword, Die by the sword.:
    [QUOTE]Hate to see any player go down but.... After seeing so many Bruin opponents being attended to on the ice, kinda good to see some payback. Oh God, guilt, guilt, guilt! What have I become! Of coarse the injury resulted from Horton`s head hitting the ice, and as everyone knows, Boston has some of the hardest ice in the league, not Rome`s fault. Have to question whether the ice should even be there. And how was Rome to know that Horton`s head would go down, if Horton had kept his feet, no problem. Should Horton have even been there. He should know defence are back. Only problem with the hit was that it was slightly late, less than a second, milli-seconds. Hey, it`s a quick game, players don`t carry a stopwatch. Selfless play on the part of Rome. Play your whole career to get to the finals, then give it up for the good of the team. Now somebody take Horton`s twitter thing away before he causes a scandal.
    Posted by Canadien175[/QUOTE]

I agree with everything you said. Now excuse me, my male nurse needs to unbind me so I can take my pills.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Go take a jump and land on your sword. It will make you feel better.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]How many Bruins opponents besides Max P. have been tended to on the ice?
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

I count about 7 or 8 Habs being attended to on the ice per game against Boston. The fact that once the penalty is called they get right back up again and play their next shift is irrelevant!!! GOONS!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

But the Bruins didn't 'die by the sword'.  They beat their arch rival Canadiens, knocking them out of the playoffs.  It was great.  You should have watched.

Whatever the Bruisn were doing worked better than the diving-based game of some teams they have played.

More like win by the sword...and..win by the sword some more.

Who's still playing?  Who isn't?  Nuff said.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]Hate to see any player go down but.... After seeing so many Bruin opponents being attended to on the ice, kinda good to see some payback. Oh God, guilt, guilt, guilt! What have I become! Of coarse the injury resulted from Horton`s head hitting the ice, and as everyone knows, Boston has some of the hardest ice in the league, not Rome`s fault. Have to question whether the ice should even be there. And how was Rome to know that Horton`s head would go down, if Horton had kept his feet, no problem. Should Horton have even been there. He should know defence are back. Only problem with the hit was that it was slightly late, less than a second, milli-seconds. Hey, it`s a quick game, players don`t carry a stopwatch. Selfless play on the part of Rome. Play your whole career to get to the finals, then give it up for the good of the team. Now somebody take Horton`s twitter thing away before he causes a scandal.

Did this idiotic post make your vag all warm?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : I count about 7 or 8 Habs being attended to on the ice per game against Boston. The fact that once the penalty is called they get right back up again and play their next shift is irrelevant!!! GOONS!!!!
    Posted by HabsNo16[/QUOTE]

So much for the canadian education system

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]But the Bruins didn't 'die by the sword'.  They beat their arch rival Canadiens, knocking them out of the playoffs.  It was great.  You should have watched. Whatever the Bruisn were doing worked better than the diving-based game of some teams they have played. More like win by the sword...and..win by the sword some more. Who's still playing?  Who isn't?  Nuff said.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

You guys were just lucky the playoffs arent best of 33. No way you wouldve beaten us.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : So much for the canadian education system
    Posted by glenr[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt know, when I graduated 3rd grade I went to work on my fathers Christmas Tree farm. Thanks for bringing that up. Good job dad, 2 grand in Dec and eating nuts and berries found by a sewerage dump the rest of the year. But, I gotta say, it is the most successful Christmas Tree farm in all of Quebec.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : I count about 7 or 8 Habs being attended to on the ice per game against Boston. The fact that once the penalty is called they get right back up again and play their next shift is irrelevant!!! GOONS!!!!

By the way, you are cracking me up.  It's so close to the real thing, it's just hard to catch the sarcasm.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : By the way, you are cracking me up.  It's so close to the real thing, it's just hard to catch the sarcasm.

Win

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : I wouldnt know, when I graduated 3rd grade I went to work on my fathers Christmas Tree farm. Thanks for bringing that up. Good job dad, 2 grand in Dec and eating nuts and berries found by a sewerage dump the rest of the year. But, I gotta say, it is the most successful Christmas Tree farm in all of Quebec.

Wait...there's no way you graduated from 3rd grade. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

[QUOTE]Of coarse the injury resulted from Horton`s head hitting the ice, and as everyone knows, Boston has some of the hardest ice in the league, not Rome`s fault. Have to question whether the ice should even be there. And how was Rome to know that Horton`s head would go down, if Horton had kept his feet, no problem.
    You people from Montreal have very warped sense of self righteousness.  You can only see one side of the situation.  So it is not Rome's fault and Horton should have known, but it is completely Chara fault, he should not have tried to do his job and pinched in to prevent a breakaway and absolutely the stanchion there is perfectly designed and played no factor, but the Bruins ice is fully at fault here.  When it is against the Bruins, it is nobody's fault and when it is against the Habs, it is all Bruins fault.  All the while, the league actually viewed it very differently, this must be a consipiracy against the Habs.

The only real difference here is that, Boston fans did not riot and called for police investigation.  Asking you to be a little objective and use some brain cells to see both side of the argument is probably asking too much here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : By the way, you are cracking me up.  It's so close to the real thing, it's just hard to catch the sarcasm.

haha I'm glad you've understood this guy, Fletch. I forgive the rest of the guys on here for bashing him and calling him an idiot because that is truly how Canadien fans post. But this guy is great. Keep it up!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : You people from Montreal have very warped sense of self righteousness.  You can only see one side of the situation.  So it is not Rome's fault and Horton should have known, but it is completely Chara fault, he should not have tried to do his job and pinched in to prevent a breakaway and absolutely the stanchion there is perfectly designed and played no factor, but the Bruins ice is fully at fault here.  When it is against the Bruins, it is nobody's fault and when it is against the Habs, it is all Bruins fault.  All the while, the league actually viewed it very differently, this must be a consipiracy against the Habs. The only real difference here is that, Boston fans did not riot and called for police investigation.  Asking you to be a little objective and use some brain cells to see both side of the argument is probably asking too much here.
    Posted by scubber[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Live by the sword, Die by the sword. :. The only real difference here is that, Boston fans did not riot and called for police investigation.  Asking you to be a little objective and use some brain cells to see both side of the argument is probably asking too much here.
    Posted by scubber[/QUOTE]

Typical Boston arrogance, "oh look, Montreal is rioting blah blah blah". You are no better than us, although you think you are. Believe me, if you lived here you would try burning this hell hole to the ground as well.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Boston does have some of the hardest ice in the league. It is because we have the wettest water here.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : ======================================   LMAO..Good one!!!!!   I`m guessing that Greg Louganis is their diving coach. I mean after all,him and the Canadian players have alot in common.
    Posted by djbosox2004[/QUOTE]

Lol, Louganis, forgot about him.  Good one. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : Typical Boston arrogance, "oh look, Montreal is rioting blah blah blah". You are no better than us, although you think you are. Believe me, if you lived here you would try burning this hell hole to the ground as well.

Habs16, you are one funny dude.

Sections
Shortcuts