Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : It's hard to help someone as stupid as him.
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE] Only responses that back you are from fellow hab trolls. Surely you must have something better to do than to ride the bruins shirt tails to the final.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to Live by the sword, Die by the sword.:
    [QUOTE]Hate to see any player go down but.... After seeing so many Bruin opponents being attended to on the ice, kinda good to see some payback. Oh God, guilt, guilt, guilt! What have I become! Of coarse the injury resulted from Horton`s head hitting the ice, and as everyone knows, Boston has some of the hardest ice in the league, not Rome`s fault. Have to question whether the ice should even be there. And how was Rome to know that Horton`s head would go down, if Horton had kept his feet, no problem. Should Horton have even been there. He should know defence are back. Only problem with the hit was that it was slightly late, less than a second, milli-seconds. Hey, it`s a quick game, players don`t carry a stopwatch. Selfless play on the part of Rome. Play your whole career to get to the finals, then give it up for the good of the team. Now somebody take Horton`s twitter thing away before he causes a scandal.
    Posted by Canadien175[/QUOTE]

Nice your only the thousanth canadian fan I heard today cheering hortons injury. I'm starting to think you people worship the devil

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : By the way I went back and read all the posts and all I got out of it is that YOU ARE A HAB TROLL.
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

BTW Habs16...take it easy on pauly...he aint the brightest bulb on the christmas tree...he is the kid in class who doesn't gets the punchline.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1NEFAN2. Show 1NEFAN2's posts

Hate to see any player go down but....

If you did you wouldn't post something so stupid and not back it up

After seeing so many Bruin opponents being attended to on the ice, kinda good to see some payback. Oh God, guilt, guilt, guilt! What have I become!

Please state what plays/opponents your are taking about.

Of coarse the injury resulted from Horton`s head hitting the ice, and as everyone knows, Boston has some of the hardest ice in the league, not Rome`s fault. Have to question whether the ice should even be there.

Did you know that ice hockey is played on ice, and it's hard in any hockey rink.

And how was Rome to know that Horton`s head would go down, if Horton had kept his feet, no problem.

Rome already saw that the puck was gone and still countinued an illeagle hit, it didn't matter if his head was up or down.

Should Horton have even been there. He should know defence are back.
    Only problem with the hit was that it was slightly late, less than a second, milli-seconds. Hey, it`s a quick game, players don`t carry a stopwatch.

As you stated slightly late a couple of strides by Horton would not nake it slighly, but will go slightly wich would make it an illigeal hit.  Oh I'm sorry Horton have should have been on the bench not tying to score.  (I forgot that's what hockey players do)

Selfless play on the part of Rome. Play your whole career to get to the finals, then give it up for the good of the team.
    Now somebody take Horton`s twitter thing away before he causes a scandal.

So poor Rome plays his whole career to get to the finals, and puts on an illeagle hit and we are to feel bad.  I guess we should just forget about Horton who has Played his whole career to get to the finals, and scoring like a mad man, and it doen't matter in your eyes.

Learn they true game of and get a life.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : BTW Habs16...take it easy on pauly...he aint the brightest bulb on the christmas tree...he is the kid in class who doesn't gets the punchline.
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE] Give me a break... partying hard, at the end of the day there still hab trolls.
    I would never stoop to going to there site, would you???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : Give me a break... partying hard, at the end of the day there still hab trolls. I would never stoop to going to there site, would you???
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

DUDE!!! Really? What don't you get? He's a B's fan poking fun at all the Hab trolls!! Really you didn't get that?

Obviously you're doing a great job, HabsNo16!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

At a restaurant any Bruins player wll hold the door for a lady, and watch MMA on the big screen. Any Hab will have the lady open the door herself, while the Hab asks for Grey Poupon to go with her Quiche. While a Bruin adjusts his shoulderpads prior to a game, a Hab adjusts her panties. Know what I mean Miss 175? Or, as Miss Komisarek once said, That knuckle sandwich tastes delicious Milan! May I have another? Milan: Sure Miss Komisarek, here's about eight more!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : DUDE!!! Really? What don't you get? He's a B's fan poking fun at all the Hab trolls!! Really you didn't get that? Obviously you're doing a great job, HabsNo16!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

It's like I said in another thread, the guy is hilarious, but even the parody is so close to the real thing...he's really done his homework...

A bow for the fine work.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

[QUOTE]Hate to see any player go down but.... If you did you wouldn't post something so stupid and not back it up After seeing so many Bruin opponents being attended to on the ice, kinda good to see some payback. Oh God, guilt, guilt, guilt! What have I become!  Please state what plays/opponents your are taking about. Of coarse the injury resulted from Horton`s head hitting the ice, and as everyone knows, Boston has some of the hardest ice in the league, not Rome`s fault. Have to question whether the ice should even be there. Did you know that ice hockey is played on ice, and it's hard in any hockey rink. And how was Rome to know that Horton`s head would go down, if Horton had kept his feet, no problem. Rome already saw that the puck was gone and still countinued an illeagle hit, it didn't matter if his head was up or down. Should Horton have even been there. He should know defence are back. Only problem with the hit was that it was slightly late, less than a second, milli-seconds. Hey, it`s a quick game, players don`t carry a stopwatch. As you stated slightly late a couple of strides by Horton would not nake it slighly, but will go slightly wich would make it an illigeal hit.  Oh I'm sorry Horton have should have been on the bench not tying to score.  (I forgot that's what hockey players do) Selfless play on the part of Rome. Play your whole career to get to the finals, then give it up for the good of the team. Now somebody take Horton`s twitter thing away before he causes a scandal. So poor Rome plays his whole career to get to the finals, and puts on an illeagle hit and we are to feel bad.  I guess we should just forget about Horton who has Played his whole career to get to the finals, and scoring like a mad man, and it doen't matter in your eyes. Learn they true game of and get a life.  
    Posted by 1NEFAN2[/QUOTE]

Ummmm, OK I can do this.
    Live by the sword.  This part refers to Chara on Max Pac. Cant say the result would have been any different but, Max Pac was the highest point getter of any Hab against the Bruins. Didn`t play because of a severe concussion. Bruins win in game 7 overtime. Just saying MAYBE (don`t freak) maybe the result would have been different with Max Pac in the lineup. Worked out well for the B`s.
    Die by the sword. Horton, B`s leading scorer gone on a questionable hit. Out with a severe concussion. Very, very tough to win without him in the lineup. Works out bad for the B`s. See how similar the two injuries are. 
    See how that works out. One thing GOOD for the B`s, the other BAD for the B`s Live by the sword, DIE by the sword. Please reread if you must.
    Now the rest of the stuff is just me applying all the lame excuses for Chara`s conduct that I read on this site to Rome in what I though was an obviously sarcastic manner. Yes I know that all ice is hard, but so are all stanchions. It was meant to be funny. Sorry you didn`t get the joke, but I suspect it`s not the first time that happened to you.
    OK.

Now say knock knock`.

Who there! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=6a68c30b2938cad13d3e21f592ef5fb6&plckUserId=6a68c30b2938cad13d3e21f592ef5fb6" target="_parent">Canadien175  this post is  just for you..

you and your  team are ..............LOOOOSERS       DID YOU KNOW THE REST OF CANADA  HATES QUEBEC? AROGANT A ---HOLES

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : Ummmm, OK I can do this. Live by the sword.  This part refers to Chara on Max Pac. Cant say the result would have been any different but, Max Pac was the highest point getter of any Hab against the Bruins. Didn`t play because of a severe concussion. Bruins win in game 7 overtime. Just saying MAYBE (don`t freak) maybe the result would have been different with Max Pac in the lineup. Worked out well for the B`s. Die by the sword. Horton, B`s leading scorer gone on a questionable hit. Out with a severe concussion. Very, very tough to win without him in the lineup. Works out bad for the B`s. See how similar the two injuries are.  See how that works out. One thing GOOD for the B`s, the other BAD for the B`s Live by the sword, DIE by the sword. Please reread if you must. Now the rest of the stuff is just me applying all the lame excuses for Chara`s conduct that I read on this site to Rome in what I though was an obviously sarcastic manner. Yes I know that all ice is hard, but so are all stanchions. It was meant to be funny. Sorry you didn`t get the joke, but I suspect it`s not the first time that happened to you. OK. Now say knock knock`. Who there! 
    In my experience, if you need to tell someone that you were "just joking" then you either weren't really joking or your joke just wasn't funny(people don't need jokes explained when they're funny). Thanks for dropping by. I wish fans of all of the 1st round losers(instead of just Scabs fans) would come here to tell us how they feel. I mean, watching the Bruins in the finals just wouldn't seem complete without it...........

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

habsno16...started the day with a good laugh, thanks dude. poor pauly, i kinda feel for the guy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : In my experience, if you need to tell someone that you were "just joking" then you either weren't really joking or your joke just wasn't funny(people don't need jokes explained when they're funny). Thanks for dropping by. I wish fans of all of the 1st round losers(instead of just Scabs fans) would come here to tell us how they feel. I mean, watching the Bruins in the finals just wouldn't seem complete without it...........
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

No, it was funny. Buddy was just so far out in left field I was afraid he`d miss tonights game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : No, it was funny. Buddy was just so far out in left field I was afraid he`d miss tonights game.
     If you need to say to someone,"no,it was funny", then, in all likelihood, it probably really wasn't funny. To quote a Seinfeld episode........"you may tell jokes,but you are no comedien"..........

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. :  If you need to say to someone,"no,it was funny", then, in all likelihood, it probably really wasn't funny. To quote a Seinfeld episode........"you may tell jokes,but you are no comedien"..........
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Aw, c`mon, I know the thing about taking away his twitter rights was funny.
    How about we forward the whole thing to a Philly site for arbitration

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Here is something you should read from a Habs fan that is disgusted with people like you. You give the sport and its fans a bad name and I wish you would dissapear asap.

Apology From A Habs' Fan

First of all, let me say that I am saddened by seeing Nathan Horton laying on the ice this last game. It is beyond me to understand how a fan of any team can spew garbage such as 'karma', 'he had it coming', 'you deserved it' or anything similar around in the face of such disgusting scene.

Therefore, as a Habs' fan I want to apologize for the stupidity, ignorance, arrogance and outright foolishness of any fellow Hab fans who have posted on the Habs board, or any other board for that matter, insensitve, cruel, and/or malicious ill-will toward players on your team.

As a Hab fan, there are players on your team I do not care for simply because they are Bruins, however, with that said, I would like them a whole lot better if they played for the Habs. And I know the reverse is probably true as well. I guess that's a part of what being a fan is all about...
    loving to hate the other guys.

I can never condone someone expressing joy or satisfaction when an opposing player gets hurt. These players are fellow human beings first,
    hockey players second. They have lives to live, futures to build. They do not deserve to be taken out in the way Horton was. We can argue as to the kind of hits that injured - hockey play or no hockey play, intent to injure versus non-intent but surely we can agree that the NHL has a serious problem on their hands. This is not about who's in charge or whose son plays for what team - sadly, some "fans" are childish enough to even suggest such a thing. Neither is this about what team the player laces up for. We have watched too many skilled players being sidelined these last couple of years and we all, including Bruin and Hab fans, have been left scratching our heads at not only the inconsistency of discipline handed out but also the amount of time it is taking to resolve what I think we can agree to is too, too long.

Some players have been able to return to action (although it is not known what affect the injury may have on them later on in life) while others have not come back or may not be able to come back at all. Too many are having their careers shortened, altered, or completely ended by needless, senseless plays.

I end by saying this...I wish a speedy recovery to Horton. Here's hoping and praying he does not have any long-term effects from this injury. It is my humble opinion that he was finally beginning to live out his potential this year that so many hockey experts had predicted for him the day he was drafted. Cheers.

Thats class and Ihope you can learn from it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE] OK. Now say knock knock`. Who there! 
    I know this one.
    Knock Knock
    Qui est là?
    A Boston.
    A Boston qui?
    A Boston Bruin.
    Call 911!! Call 911! They are here to kill us all!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

HabsNo16, I get it.

You are a closet Bruin fan. That is why you hang out here.
    Do your friends know? You must be terrified of their reaction if they find out.

But, your love of the Bruins is too great, and you know it.

Come out of the closet. You will feel better. You will live life the way you truly want

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : Aw, c`mon, I know the thing about taking away his twitter rights was funny. How about we forward the whole thing to a Philly site for arbitration

There can be no fair arbitration in the US. Let it be settled here in the provinces, preferably Detroit.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]HabsNo16, I get it. You are a closet Bruin fan. That is why you hang out here. Do your friends know? You must be terrified of their reaction if they find out. But, your love of the Bruins is too great, and you know it. Come out of the closet. You will feel better. You will live life the way you truly want
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

Bah, I came out of the closet just last night. My mother unlocked it when she got hom from prowling St Catherines street for moose knuckles.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : Bah, I came out of the closet just last night. My mother unlocked it when she got hom from prowling St Catherines street for moose knuckles.
    Posted by HabsNo16[/QUOTE]

I'm enjoying Habsfan16's posts.

It's not often we get self-deprecating humor from the often stuffy Canadiens fan base. His tag line proves he can laugh at himself, and that's worth something.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

THAT POOR GUY, PERSONALITY DISORDER?...HOPING TO BE A REAL HABS FAN?.. HUBBY SAID HE'S A CLOWN BUT AS FOR ME I THINK HE'S SICK LIKE MANY OTHERS IF YOU REALLY LIKE THAT FELLOW DO SOMETHING FOR HIM TELL HIM VERY OFTEN HE'S FROM BOSTON MAYBE THAT WILL HELP HIM ..OR MAYBE HE IS ASHAMED TO BE A BRUINS FAN... SO SAD....HUBBY THINKS HE'S FROM HERE  I DON'T REMEMBER HIS NAME BUT I REMEMBER HIS PIC YOU KNOW THE ONE WITH NO HAIR AND HIS SCREEN NAME BEGINS WITH A SWE IF I COULD REMEMBER I'LL  TELL YOU I ASK HUBBY TO FIND HIS NAME AND I'LL COME BACK IT WON'T BE LONG....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

[QUOTE]Here is something you should read from a Habs fan that is disgusted with people like you. You give the sport and its fans a bad name and I wish you would dissapear asap. Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

In Response to Re: Montreal Gazzette article Bashing Bruins Players, Fans, Media, and even : Ya, sorry. Goon was the best word I could think of. You guys are talking about enforcers, fighters. No problem with them. They`ve got thier own codes, Generally can`t skate well enough to hurt anyone with a check. The goonish I was talking about are the players who try to take another player out of the game, or series with a check, instead of just taking them off the puck. No respect for that. Gotta weigh the lifelong effect of head injury, or loss of livelyhood vs a short term tatical advantage. Like I said, this is an inherently dangerous game to start with. Gotta show some respect to those who accept the risk, by protecting them from irresponsible behaviors. Habs do that. Before you start, players knowing where they are on the ice, or having respect for one another, translates to management shirking responsibility and pocketing another buck and a half in the process. I`m not against hard hitting, I`m against headhunting.  Most of us know the difference

Previous post.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

OK HUBBY TOLD ME HIS NAME IT'S SWERENGEN

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE] I`m not against hard hitting

I am, as it usually means one of my beloved Habs lying on his back staring up into the lights and wondering why his 2nd grade teacher has brought everyone to an ice rink instead of teaching class.