Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

In Response to Live by the sword, Die by the sword.:
    Posted by Canadien175

I agree.  As horrible as it was to see Pacioretti kiss that turn buckle, the Habs had it coming.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword.:
    [QUOTE] As horrible as it was to see Pacioretti kiss that turn buckle, the Habs had it coming.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

While I love my Habs, when a stanchion says no it means no.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

You Canadien fans really know how to move on. What, no hilarious arrest pleas?

At least fans in Boston just took it, not whine to the league, the police, hold 50 person "demonstratipons"...you french canadien clowns, no wonder noone in the world likes you jerks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]You Canadien fans really know how to move on. What, no hilarious arrest pleas? At least fans in Boston just took it, not whine to the league, the police, hold 50 person "demonstratipons"...you french canadien clowns, no wonder noone in the world likes you jerks.
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

Oh, really, great smart arrogant Bostonian, no one in the world likes us? Really? In the whole world right? In the whole wide world, you are telling me, noone likes us Quebecois? Really? Really?

Actually, pretty good point man.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : I count about 7 or 8 Habs being attended to on the ice per game against Boston. The fact that once the penalty is called they get right back up again and play their next shift is irrelevant!!! GOONS!!!!
    Posted by HabsNo16[/QUOTE] What you just explained is an embarrassment to the game.....IT'S CALLED DIVING

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : What you just explained is an embarrassment to the game.....IT'S CALLED DIVING
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

Maybe in your country. In mine its called plongee.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : Maybe in your country. In mine its called plongee.
    Posted by HabsNo16[/QUOTE]I'm from Canada, and proud to be Canadian.
    But the way the Canadiens play the game of hockey is shamefull.
    Stand tall and be proud is what bruin hockey strives for. Take a lesson Sally.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : I'm from Canada, and proud to be Canadian. But the way the Canadiens play the game of hockey is shamefull. Stand tall and be proud is what bruin hockey strives for. Take a lesson Sally.
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

Here is a lesson. Plungee in French means diving. Please turn on your sarcasm detector before you make more of a fool of yourself.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : I count about 7 or 8 Habs being attended to on the ice per game against Boston. The fact that once the penalty is called they get right back up again and play their next shift is irrelevant!!! GOONS!!!!
    Posted by HabsNo16[/QUOTE]

Oh whats the matter?  did the little Habs Wu$$ hurt themselves when they dive down trying to draw penalties. 

You are just like every other Habs troll that comes to this board to gloat over a player getting hurt.  A TRUE LOSER!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Hey numb nut. Be very careful about what you post and what type of reaction you are planning to receive. It is very easy for me to obtain your registration info. Be careful.

[QUOTE]Hate to see any player go down but.... After seeing so many Bruin opponents being attended to on the ice, kinda good to see some payback. Oh God, guilt, guilt, guilt! What have I become! Of coarse the injury resulted from Horton`s head hitting the ice, and as everyone knows, Boston has some of the hardest ice in the league, not Rome`s fault. Have to question whether the ice should even be there. And how was Rome to know that Horton`s head would go down, if Horton had kept his feet, no problem. Should Horton have even been there. He should know defence are back. Only problem with the hit was that it was slightly late, less than a second, milli-seconds. Hey, it`s a quick game, players don`t carry a stopwatch. Selfless play on the part of Rome. Play your whole career to get to the finals, then give it up for the good of the team. Now somebody take Horton`s twitter thing away before he causes a scandal.
    Posted by Canadien175[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : Oh whats the matter?  did the little Habs Wu$$ hurt themselves when they dive down trying to draw penalties.  You are just like every other Habs troll that comes to this board to gloat over a player getting hurt.  A TRUE LOSER!!
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

Read it again, this time with your sarcasm detector turned on. You guys are just off the rails lol.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : Here is a lesson. Plungee in French means diving. Please turn on your sarcasm detector before you make more of a fool of yourself.
    There you go, thinking it is all about you again (surprise,surprise). LOL
    If you want to come on here SPEAK IN ENGLISH there are a few on here who speak French, but probably no one on here willing to take French lessons just to cater to you. Who's the fool?

By the way how do you pronounce "fore" in French?...You should know!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : There you go, thinking it is all about you again (surprise,surprise). LOL If you want to come on here SPEAK IN ENGLISH there are a few on here who speak French, but probably no one on here willing to take French lessons just to cater to you. Who's the fool?   By the way how do you pronounce "fore" in French?...You should know!
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

Boy, are you gonna feel stupid later.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

[QUOTE]Hate to see any player go down but.... After seeing so many Bruin opponents being attended to on the ice, kinda good to see some payback. Oh God, guilt, guilt, guilt! What have I become! Of coarse the injury resulted from Horton`s head hitting the ice, and as everyone knows, Boston has some of the hardest ice in the league, not Rome`s fault. Have to question whether the ice should even be there. And how was Rome to know that Horton`s head would go down, if Horton had kept his feet, no problem. Should Horton have even been there. He should know defence are back. Only problem with the hit was that it was slightly late, less than a second, milli-seconds. Hey, it`s a quick game, players don`t carry a stopwatch. Selfless play on the part of Rome. Play your whole career to get to the finals, then give it up for the good of the team. Now somebody take Horton`s twitter thing away before he causes a scandal.
    Posted by Canadien175[/QUOTE]

I hope you burn to death while your family watches

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : Boy, are you gonna feel stupid later.

you are freakin' awesome.  keep it up man.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : Boy, are you gonna feel stupid later.
    Posted by HabsNo16[/QUOTE] About what???? Bruins are in the final, and your habs are golfing (for quite some time I must add).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : About what???? Bruins are in the final, and your habs are golfing (for quite some time I must add).
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

Yup, you are right, I must be the dumb one of the two of us.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : Yup, you are right, I must be the dumb one of the two of us.
    Posted by HabsNo16[/QUOTE] If your suggesting I picked boston to beat Van. the your the stupid one.
    But then again your just a hab troll who would know nothing about what legitimate posters on here have said in the past.

Still waiting for a reply on the "fore" thing....Oh ya by the way, I'd also like to know where you where and how you felt when the bruins humiliated your habs on there 100 anniversary. I'm sure you remember the 4 game sweep and being closed out in your barn. It wasn't that long ago...as a matter of fact it was the last time before this years LOSS that we met in the playoffs. LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : If your suggesting I picked boston to beat Van. the your the stupid one. Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

Yup, I am the stupid one.

Hey, here is an idea, read some of my other posts. Then come back redfaced and try to delete all the posts you made.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : Yup, I am the stupid one. Hey, here is an idea, read some of my other posts. Then come back and try to delete all the posts you have made.
    Posted by HabsNo16[/QUOTE] My first reply came after you admitted the habs are a diving team anything before that I never read and couldn't care less. Plus you come on here slamming Bostonians so go f--k yourself.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : My first reply came after you admitted the habs are a diving team anything before that I never read and couldn't care less. Plus you come on here slamming Bostonians so go f--k yourself.
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

I never said my beloved Habs were a diving team. I said a plungee team. Totally different, as I used the French word. Now perhaps would be a good time for you to chop down a cherry tree and lie about its candy contents my sturdy yet brackish friend.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : Yup, I am the stupid one. Hey, here is an idea, read some of my other posts. Then come back redfaced and try to delete all the posts you made.
    Posted by HabsNo16[/QUOTE] By the way I went back and read all the posts and all I got out of it is that YOU ARE A HAB TROLL.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : By the way I went back and read all the posts and all I got out of it is that YOU ARE A HAB TROLL.
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

Of course I am, you Bostonian you, of course I am. Now perhaps Abe Lincoln will free your slaves and dance the jig to "ob-la-di ob-la-da" as he signs the United States over to Quebec.

Please, someone, anyone, help this dude out. I feel like I am kicking a 5 year old.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : Of course I am, you Bostonian you, of course I am. Now perhaps Abe Lincoln will free your slaves and dance the jig to "ob-la-di ob-la-da" as he signs the United States over to Quebec. Please, someone, anyone, help this dude out. I feel like I am kicking a 5 year old.

It's hard to help someone as stupid as him.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Live by the sword, Die by the sword. : Read it again, this time with your sarcasm detector turned on. You guys are just off the rails lol.

I know...i got it after i read your $hiteating thread....keep up the good work.  you have me laughing my a$s off.

Sections
Shortcuts