Live video for tomorrow's game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Five4Fighting. Show Five4Fighting's posts

Live video for tomorrow's game

I hate to be the one to do one of these posts, but I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find video for tomorrow's Flyers/Bruins game?

I have Center Ice, but whenever the Flyers are carried on national tv (like NHL Network tomorrow) the game is blacked out in my area. Comcast doesn't allow DirecTV and Center Ice to carry their Philly station (dumb) I won't be able to catch the Bruins play. 

Any suggestions?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: Live video for tomorrow's game

I'm in the same situation. Very frustrating! Try www.firstrowsports

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Saturday's game is on NBC

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Actually, I know what you mean from three years ago, but there may be access on NBC in other cities that your package may have access to.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

For me the game is on the nhl network. I have directv. It's also on NESN. I am in the comcast philly radious so it will be blacked out on the nhl network. It will be blacked out on NESN because it is on the nhl network. Directv needs to better control what gets blacked out. Because directv does not have comcast philly on the channel line up everyone w/dtv will be affected by this garbage.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Five4Fighting. Show Five4Fighting's posts

Hey thanks jwb413 for the video link. Might be the only option.

I feel for you, I have to deal with this everytime too. I always pray NHL Network doesn't pick up any Bruins/Flyers games, but as long as both teams are good its such a good chance that it will be picked up.

...Also stinks if you are a Phillies fan with DirecTV too in most cases