L'M BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

L'M BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

hello dear Bruiners,yeah l'm back ,and on duty to mock on you guys.
    Bruins fans mockery is a part of being a Canadiens fans and, I can easily live with that.But can you handle the opposite ?

I'll be here for the season, mocking and laughing at your team...
    I honestly hope you guys partied a lot from Stanley because i can assure you ,you wont celebrate for the next 40 years or so...

just a question, did daddy Campbell wrote his name on Stanley too? 'cuz he deserve it....
    i dont think Shanhaan will be on your side this year....every good thing as an end

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

Re: L'M BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

Oh, so you're back. Too bad we didn't miss you in the slightest. Rest assured that your English is good but your Canadiennes suck.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to L'M BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!:
    hello dear Bruiners,yeah l'm back ,and on duty to mock on you guys. Bruins fans mockery is a part of being a Canadiens fans and, I can easily live with that.But can you handle the opposite ? I'll be here for the season, mocking and laughing at your team... I honestly hope you guys partied a lot from Stanley because i can assure you ,you wont celebrate for the next 40 years or so... just a question, did daddy Campbell wrote his name on Stanley too? 'cuz he deserve it.... i dont think Shanhaan will be on your side this year....every good thing as an end
    Posted by Kordic

Just what we needed.  A voice of reason.  Welcome back

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

zzzz

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Any your loser team is already half way to a 40 year drought!!! 

STANLEY CUP CHAMPS! Deal with it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

I see you can hardly contain your excitement; you misspelled your headline.

You Montreal fans are all the same - you only hang out with winners.

How are the Expos doing?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Come on, fellas.  My sig!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: L'M BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!:
    Come on, fellas.  My sig!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

he was a little absurd but he manned up and came on here to congratulate us Bruin fans when Bruins won the cup.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I see you can hardly contain your excitement; you misspelled your headline. You Montreal fans are all the same - you only hang out with winners. How are the Expos doing?
    Posted by Wheatskins

hey hey ,  that was my National league team !!!!
    One day they'll do a movie on how corrupt MLB and owners at the time were.
    Some people made a fortune on the backs of the EXpos.
    The Expos with proper head office and a real baseball stadium would attract more than the Tampa Rays.
    BTW it's not like your Blue Jays are filling in those seats in TO.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Well obviously it's time to pull out the argument that every Habs fan liked to use when I was growing up..........
    Hey Kordic, when's the last time your team won a Stanley Cup?
    Hmmmmmmm, that does feel pretty good.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

Well obviously it's time to pull out the argument that evey Habs fan liked to use when I was growing up.......... Hey Kordic, when's the last time your team won a Stanley Cup? Hmmmmmmm, that does feel pretty good.
    Posted by dezaruchi

ok that one was funny.....
    to get use to it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

L'M azz who cares!  Provide information on hockey fine.  If you are a fishing troll, well thanks for the warning.  Sport jingoism!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3968190. Show user_3968190's posts

Response to L'M BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!:
    poor kordic!!! he don't have any life in montreal, l'impact(soccer team;losers),alouettes(football team(compare to the pats,that's football for sissy!!!)no more baseball,no basket-ball team,this guy has nothing for him, call himself kordic(the worst hockey player and fighter that ever played the game!!! the only thing he was good with was drugs. you're just a loser with no life,go play curling or bowling,I'm sure you're good at it!!! we gonna beat you all winter's long.
    hello dear Bruiners,yeah l'm back ,and on duty to mock on you guys. Bruins fans mockery is a part of being a Canadiens fans and, I can easily live with that.But can you handle the opposite ? I'll be here for the season, mocking and laughing at your team... I honestly hope you guys partied a lot from Stanley because i can assure you ,you wont celebrate for the next 40 years or so... just a question, did daddy Campbell wrote his name on Stanley too? 'cuz he deserve it.... i dont think Shanhaan will be on your side this year....every good thing as an end
    Posted by Kordic

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Who is Kordic? Never heard of him....

Oh well.

Sections
Shortcuts