lol

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

lol

milbury right in bruin

Wow Milbury defending the Habs....and the two others looking like clowns

http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/milbury-felger-debate-if-canadiens-were-embellishing?fb_action_ids=10151359020288380&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_ref=s%3Dshow

in your face

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: lol

• Whitewings
    • First: 5/18/2011
    • Last: 3/4/2013

This account was created not long after the B's sent the Habs golfing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

ahahahahhahahaahahah  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Whitewings' comment:

ahahahahhahahaahahah  

That's my reaction when I think about how long it's been since the Habs won anything. Wow, the Habs won a game. Look out!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

That's my reaction when I think about how long it's been since the Habs won anything. Wow, the Habs won a game. Look out!

A Habs friend of mine texted last night to boast.  My reply:

Yeah, the B's played poorly in the third.  It was awful.  I'm going to bring up my spirits by watching the BluRay of the B's last Cup victory.  Do you have the VHS of the Habs last one?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Please if the Habs lost last night he wouldn't  be saying anything. The Bruins didn't play that good last night and still were winning after 2. You're team won now move on , next team your playing NYI. The NYI stink ya I know but they did beat you guys in OT 2 weeks ago.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

A Habs friend of mine texted last night to boast.  My reply:

Yeah, the B's played poorly in the third.  It was awful.  I'm going to bring up my spirits by watching the BluRay of the B's last Cup victory.  Do you have the VHS of the Habs last one?

I guess it's because it's been so long since they've had anything to brag about. Obviously their fanbase has lost the ability to recognize what a boast worthy accomplishment looks like.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Some whitewings would look great above the Hab crest on the front of their jerseys.  Maybe on the shoulders too? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Some whitewings would look great above the Hab crest on the front of their jerseys.  Maybe on the shoulders too? 

Sure would, RHO.  It could signify the death of the honor of that franchise.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

ahahahahhahahahahahah bunch of idiots

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Sure would, RHO.  It could signify the death of the honor of that franchise.

True, NAS.  That organization has deservedly proclaimed the philosophy of passing the torch from one generation of player to another.  No problem with that.  If yesterday's game is any indication it's not a torch that's being passed.  It's a star-tipped wand. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Or a Ref's whistle?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Also: what kind of stupid name is whitewings?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

It's a sign- that is what the team of divers need to help keep them up! Or there's 2 things that have white wings. Angels & fairy's!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to Drewski5's comment:

It's a sign- that is what the team of divers need to help keep them up! Or there's 2 things that have white wings. Angels & fairy's!

Perfect, nite.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

This cracks me up. There isn't a shred of desire in my bones to want to hop on a Canadiens chat group and brag after winning a game in March. Did anyone storm the castle after the Bs won in February?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

First real snow in Virginia, lots of white, but no wings. Seriously the Bruins are in trouble and need some changes. Claude needs to give up on his loyalty to Bourque and Thornton for a start. If Johnson doesn't have what claude wants, then bring up Krug, and use him to spot Ference and Seidenberg who are obviously slowing down. Horton's a problem because his "off" nights hurts the entire line, and there's no-one on the bench to fill in with kreji/Lucic. Last night Washington's bigger and better 3rd and 4th lines took over the game just like in last year's playoffs. They are strong enough and skilled enough to overpower all but Bergie's line which uses it's skill to overcome it's lack of size.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

First real snow in Virginia, lots of white, but no wings. Seriously the Bruins are in trouble and need some changes. Claude needs to give up on his loyalty to Bourque and Thornton for a start. If Johnson doesn't have what claude wants, then bring up Krug, and use him to spot Ference and Seidenberg who are obviously slowing down. Horton's a problem because his "off" nights hurts the entire line, and there's no-one on the bench to fill in with kreji/Lucic. Last night Washington's bigger and better 3rd and 4th lines took over the game just like in last year's playoffs. They are strong enough and skilled enough to overpower all but Bergie's line which uses it's skill to overcome it's lack of size.

This is the type of opinion one has to read when a team loses 2 in a row. 

When the Hawks lose their first game in regulation I imagine some Chicago fans will be calling for the same. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

I can't get past NAS having a friend. 

Sections
Shortcuts