LOL, I'll consolidate posts here for ya

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

LOL, I'll consolidate posts here for ya

I am absolutely, totally flabbergasted and quite properly have been made to shut the F up.

I lied before, but I do in fact promise to go away now. They made history.

Not going to address all the fun posts you guys will have... really- enjoy... rip 'er up. You earned it.

Go B's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Re: LOL, I'll consolidate posts here for ya

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

I am absolutely, totally flabbergasted and quite properly have been made to shut the F up.

Not going to address all the fun posts you guys will have... really- enjoy... rip 'er up. You earned it.

Go B's.

GO B'S!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Never come back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I was absolutely flabbergasted by your BS the past few weeks.  

Feel shame.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Feel shame.

Dude, they have been underachieving for 2 months!  What are you talking about? "Flabbergasted"?

There is talk of Claude's job on the line and you're "flabbergasted"? lmao

This is ridiculous. This team couldn't finish them in 5 and will probably lose in Rd 2 against the Rangers.

Again, on this night of all nights, when somewhere Kevin Garnett is yelling about possibilities, this is what you got?  This bs about oh, no, it was totally justified to call the Bruins gutless, heartless chokers.  They should have finished them in 5.  Brutal.  No way you can be a Bruins fan. 

I'll say this for SoxFan - this is what I want to see from the whole loser roll-call - if you were one of the people trying to get out in front of the Bruins losing this series and posting garbage about how brutal Lucic is, or Rask, or Seguin or Chara - do what SoxFan did in his OP here:  admit you were wrong.  Stand up, like a man (regardless of your gender), and take your hits.  Otherwise, turn off the TV and go golfing with the Leafs and wait for the Patriots to lose another playoff game they're favoured to win.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Go B's.

And now that I've given you credit for it - you have been totally exposed like a god-dam wardrobe malfunction of epic proportions.  You bailed like a beetch, and you're eating crow like an in-bred hillbilly grocery shopping in the ditch.  You got nothing - NOTHING to fall back on.  There is no scenario where they could have shown more guts, more faith in their own abilities, than this.  You lose.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Go B's.

GOOD RIDDANCE!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

And now that I've given you credit for it - you have been totally exposed like a god-dam wardrobe malfunction of epic proportions.  You bailed like a beetch, and you're eating crow like an in-bred hillbilly grocery shopping in the ditch.  You got nothing - NOTHING to fall back on.  There is no scenario where they could have shown more guts, more faith in their own abilities, than this.  You lose.

Wow, what a beating.

Can I get a "Woo!"????

Woo!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Never come back.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

For the love of God, not after that amazing Bs comeback. Did all you guys not hear me on the other thread?? Stop your b*tchin' and join me for another virtual Sam Adams. You'll all feel better for it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I guess this is called falling on your sword.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

I guess this is called falling on your sword.

Repeatedly.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

Go B's.

You don't have to leave. Or apologize.  This board is not owned by NAS.  In actuality NAS - whatever it is -  is wrong almost ALL of the time.   

Think of it this way? Who's got issues: the fan who gets POed at the team for playing like crap OR the fan who gets POed at the other fan for the team playing like crap?   There's some serious, serious underlying psychiatric stuff there that I'm not qualified to diagnose.

I agree. But I don't plan to revert to rant form until/if the Bs lose a couple to The Rangers. Then all hell will break loss.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

faninIL, you have been an observant poster and fan for years, so, enjoy your mea culpa. I for one was watching, with three minutes to go and thinking that I'd , at least, have the Red Sox to fall back on. Wow, what an amazing result in 2+ minutes, then OT. hopefully, Claude and Chara will watch the replays and try to figure out how Chara can stop screening Rask in the Rangers series. Both of Franson's shots were aimed at Chara and ended up behind Rask. This is Claude's challenge. Has Big Z become too slow in his movements? Guess no complaints or observations allowed after such an incredible outcome. Keep posting

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

You don't have to leave. Or apologize.  This board is not owned by NAS.  In actuality NAS - whatever it is -  is wrong almost ALL of the time.   

Think of it this way? Who's got issues: the fan who gets POed at the team for playing like crap OR the fan who gets POed at the other fan for the team playing like crap?   There's some serious, serious underlying psychiatric stuff there that I'm not qualified to diagnose.

Being a blind fan with rose colored glasses is one thing.  But constantly doing nothing but crap-talking the team you 'support' is nothing short of a knee jerk reaction from a wanna be fan who cant watch the game properly. Everyone who watches sports gets PO'd when the team they love doesnt do well, but being a whine bag about it and crying after every loss that the sky is falling is just stupid. This series was definitely frustrating at times, but at the end of the day it was extremely fun to watch and the Bruins won.

Foot, meet mouth.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

Being a blind fan with rose colored glasses is one thing.  But constantly doing nothing but crap-talking the team you 'support' is nothing short of a knee jerk reaction from a wanna be fan who cant watch the game properly. Everyone who watches sports gets PO'd when the team they love doesnt do well, but being a whine bag about it and crying after every loss that the sky is falling is just stupid. This series was definitely frustrating at times, but at the end of the day it was extremely fun to watch and the Bruins won.

Foot, meet mouth.

Agreed...all they gotta figure out is how to deal with a heavy forecheck and how to keep up with quicker teams...seemed to me like Toronto just plain 'outskated' us for a couple of games. More like we beat Reimer than the Leafs...just saying...
    A win is a win...real happy for it...a win of a series is better than that...a win in a game 7, better yet...then toss in OT...what a formula!!! in all it's more fun than getting dirty...

GAAucoin

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Go B's.

Rome, GA - Foot in Mouth

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Feel shame.

Dude, they have been underachieving for 2 months!  What are you talking about? "Flabbergasted"?

There is talk of Claude's job on the line and you're "flabbergasted"? lmao

This is ridiculous. This team couldn't finish them in 5 and will probably lose in Rd 2 against the Rangers.

Repeating or paraphrasing someone else's statement and then writing HAHAHAHAHA or LOLOLOLOL or LMAO shows an inability to articulate your position and a lack of emotional intelligence.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

But, in the end, I am not going to tolerate these geeky fanboys and their little clubhouse here.

Really?  And what, pray tell, does not tolerating mean?  That you're going to run around and find things to moan about after wins?  That you're going to show us the definition of cognitive dissonance by repeatedly intoning you analysis even when the game on the ice is showing everyone how wrong you are?  Or maybe you're going to insist on style points?  Yeah, I bet you're a style points guy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

But, in the end, I am not going to tolerate these geeky fanboys and their little clubhouse here.

Really?  And what, pray tell, does not tolerating mean?  That you're going to run around and find things to moan about after wins?  That you're going to show us the definition of cognitive dissonance by repeatedly intoning you analysis even when the game on the ice is showing everyone how wrong you are?  Or maybe you're going to insist on style points?  Yeah, I bet you're a style points guy.

I think it means he's going to resort to personal attacks, put words in other people's mouths, back away from hard positions that he previously took, deny ever taking such positions, over-generalize this entire board ("you are all a bunch of millenial dorks"), find spelling errors in our posts and harp on those completely ignoring the context, show a complete inability to keep his emotions in check, pick on regulars, draw innacurate conclusions from immaterial sample sizes....

...That kind of stuff.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

Foot, meet mouth.

Exactly. Well put.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Like all faceless forums and blog sites I do believe that this forum is just another ego builder for some people on here and the Bruins are just the vehicle for them.  It makes them feel like a big man when they belittle someone else.  Low self esteem in the real world could be the reason for this.   Do these people have any friends?  Girlfriends?  I doubt it because every person in the world does or says some stupid things and if these people on here do  in the real world what they do on here I would think an end would be put to it real quick.

I'm not going to name anyone but everyone should look in the mirror and ask... is it me?

Sections
Shortcuts