LOL, I'll consolidate posts here for ya

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: LOL, I'll consolidate posts here for ya

Nope, not me. I'm not one of those pink hat fans that jumps ship when the going gets tough. I am through and through a Bruins fan. I never stop believing that they can win until the game is over. I don't come on here if they lose and say "oh man I saw that coming, I totally knew they sucked and couldn't win." That's what happens here. Does anyone here want to read that malarky? NO. If there's a problem bring it up in a positive contsructive way. No one wants your doomsday bull. Take your puck and go home if you don't like it. Ego building? I don't need an e-peen to boost my ego, it does just fine on its own, thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to mattbs's comment:

Like all faceless forums and blog sites I do believe that this forum is just another ego builder for some people on here and the Bruins are just the vehicle for them.  It makes them feel like a big man when they belittle someone else.  Low self esteem in the real world could be the reason for this.   Do these people have any friends?  Girlfriends?  I doubt it because every person in the world does or says some stupid things and if these people on here do  in the real world what they do on here I would think an end would be put to it real quick.

I'm not going to name anyone but everyone should look in the mirror and ask... is it me?

Good post matt, but it holds true of the complainers as well. This OP didnt have to post he was leaving (again), and a simple couple of keystrokes and he is back under an alias. In a way, there is no true public internet forum where ego isn't a part of it. Everyone wants to be part of the conversation. If it wasnt true, NHLOA wouldnt exist.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

I am absolutely, totally flabbergasted and quite properly have been made to shut the F up.

I lied before, but I do in fact promise to go away now. They made history.

Not going to address all the fun posts you guys will have... really- enjoy... rip 'er up. You earned it.

Go B's.

Why is this guy back?  He spent the better half of the season saying the worst things in the world about the Bruins and did everything he could to ruin everyone's fun and enjoyment of the first round.

Now that they've won the second round, he is trying to slink back and have civil conversations. 

F YOU SOXFANINIL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

quite properly have been made to shut the F up.

I lied before, but I do in fact promise to go away now. 

We know!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Soxfan & Stanley seem to make promises they can't keep.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I still can't believe the guy is married

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

I still can't believe the guy is married

"They see the ring and they know somebody can stand the son of a b**ch" - Alec Baldwin

I want to know who this saint is. This guy is the weakest of all fans. I presume when she fails to put the right beans in the chili, he threatens divorce, too!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I am absolutely, totally flabbergasted and quite properly have been made to shut the F up.

Not going to address all the fun posts you guys will have... really- enjoy... rip 'er up. You earned it.

Go B's.

You were calling doom & gloom BEFRORE the playoffs started....You failed to realize that the playoffs are not the regular season and that the Bruins have a team that is most likely better than the team that that won he cup 2 years ago, but yet you choose to lose faith and slam the team...and if that wasn't enough...in the playoffs you started trading &  slamming players !  who in their right mind does that ?  Not a real fan...it's the playoffs man !  Solidarity...Win wih the team or lose with the team...no sniffliling ...no whinning....just believe... Now go and change that Bruin jersey in and grab your Habs sweater from the botton of the dirty laundry bin

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Stay gone!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Stay gone!

What he said!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

Go B's.

You were calling doom & gloom BEFRORE the playoffs started....You failed to realize that the playoffs are not the regular season and that the Bruins have a team that is most likely better than the team that that won he cup 2 years ago, but yet you choose to lose faith and slam the team...and if that wasn't enough...in the playoffs you started trading &  slamming players !  who in their right mind does that ?  Not a real fan...it's the playoffs man !  Solidarity...Win wih the team or lose with the team...no sniffliling ...no whinning....just believe... Now go and change that Bruin jersey in and grab your Habs sweater from the botton of the dirty laundry bin

the playoffs are not the regular season . so true. if players went full tilt every game during the regular season, they'd have nothing left for the playoffs.