LOL tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: LOL tracker

The table in front of the tv post. I didn't laugh at the content of the post . I laughed at the original poster saying to myself "why are you posting this ?"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

I liked the one where everybody put down their pom poms just long enough to stroke each other, have a nice sip of refreshing kool-aid and pick up their top poster award...kind of a circle -

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Oh and for how long ? When I see a post from him now I think back to that thread and still chuckle. So let's say indefinite .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: LOL tracker:
    [QUOTE]I liked the one where everybody put down their pom poms just long enough to stroke each other, have a nice sip of refreshing kool-aid and pick up their top poster award...kind of a circle -
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

I remember that post ! Weren't you in the middle of the circle ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Too many posts mentioning Mr. Kessel and Mr. Hamill to count that fall into the laugh out loud category really...

Wensink, perhaps you deserved mention in the tough guy category of the awards post, since you're always throwing unprovoked haymakers at everyone...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]Too many posts mentioning Mr. Kessel and Mr. Hamill to count that fall into the laugh out loud category really... Wensink, perhaps you deserved mention in the tough guy category of the awards post, since you're always throwing unprovoked haymakers at everyone...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

LOL. I certainly feel a little wooozy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

I like all of the Jack Edwards posts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I have to include anything Stanley posts . Information wise, I rate them a zero . The effect they have on others ( which makes me laugh ) is a ten.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

JW-were you the piece of toast, I believe that must have been, NAS's girlfriend whatever happened to her.

NAS beotching at whoever usually makes me laugh, but his girl Duinne is just unbelievable.  It was more fun b4 finding out she was a girl, then after you just excused her instead of really replying to her because she is a Politically Correct Editor on A HOCKEY FORUM-Go figure!

Trolls get under my skin, but occassionaly I have to laugh before I diss them.

Stanley actually being 58, I don't think so. It has to be pictures of his Big Brother, who takes him out to sporting events. Well done Big Brothers keep him going.

PB37 or DK46, next year he will be SG19, TuukR40 or will he become a TT.(For sure a TT closet supporter)

Winexpos' Ts.

San, Isla, BB et al keep your quips comins.

Oh yeah, those posters that come on here without already having 100 posts, can you imagine the audacity. UNBELIEVABLE.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL all day long it is SAT.

Warm up for 2night, going over to my neighbours and punch the living shiite out of him, then sit, drink his beer and watch the B's do same to his Habs.
    THIS IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Too many posts mentioning Mr. Kessel and Mr. Hamill to count that fall into the laugh out loud category really... Wensink, perhaps you deserved mention in the tough guy category of the awards post, since you're always throwing unprovoked haymakers at everyone...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    Only to turtle when someone swings back.For a tough guy,it sure is easy to hurt his feelings.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LOL tracker : Only to turtle when someone swings back.For a tough guy,it sure is easy to hurt his feelings.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Yes, a bit of a glass jaw for a tough guy...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

So the Bruins have been clobbering people lately so the trolls have to scrounge around and bring up Kessel as an all star.

Not exactly a LOL, but I laugh at the attempts to detract from the Bruins no matter how, no matter why.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Anything posted by cactustony.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, cactus, taz and assinari are sharing the same brain, so you get the same drivel.

Sections
Shortcuts