Lone Wolf McQuaid on his game!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Lone Wolf McQuaid on his game!

That's quite a grip...

Bark at the moon young Adam 15Min TOI tonight with an assist and a great fight! Only twice since being asked to come in this year to show what he can do has McQuaid skated off on the negative side of +/- ....

Well done sir!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Lone Wolf McQuaid on his game!

I liked Kampfer too. Tough call who sits once Stuart is ready again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

I think we are learning fast that this kid is one tough S.O.B. I'm hoping he revisits Shelley in the next B's vs. Flyers game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

I've posted this before but Pierre Magure has been singing the praises of McQuaid on local Toronto radio as being one guy you don't want to mess with.  He said word is quickly spreading around the league about what Maguire called McQuaid's "heavy fists, the kind that will leave you with your lights off."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Ask Colten Orr what he thinks of Mcquaid  after a one punch fight earlier this season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

a keeper- the one scapper on the b's with a sneer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Good one SanDog.  And good for McQuaid, who responded tonight in the same, necessary way Stuart did last year the first game after the Cooke hit on Savard.   McQuaid really does make the B's tougher to play against, bless his heart (as they say in the south).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Been telling you guys about lonewolf for over a year now.... watch out once he's been in the show a couple of years, has more confidence and few more pounds....

Some posters are asking who sits once Stuart comes back, Kamphor or Wolfie ??
    That's ludicrous..... McQuaid's here to stay, and asking that question after last nite's performance is a little disrespectul to the kid !!

Fight with Orr ??? I don't recall that !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

matt bradley is a punching bag. Once Wolfie rearranges that ape shelly's mug, we can talk it up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

he's not ready for shelley; they'd should have a legit enforcer to deal w/ him. right now, he's a good light heavyweight who plays tough, stay-home D......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

The day after Thanksgiving before the Canes game I came accross McQuaid and Marchand.  I didn't want to bother them while they were on their way to the ice rink, I knew the smaller guy with his distinctive look was Marchand, the other tall , lanky , very lean one I was not sure, from behind looked to thin to be a player nor did I get a good look at his face.
    I went near the gate asked some of the kids asking for autographs , asked them who was Marchand with.  To my surprise it was McQuaid, I was shocked. I've been next to Lucic and would have thought McQuaid would be the same build.
    The guy plays bigger (width-wize) than he actually is and must have good strength. 
    Seems like last night he had the best game a sa Bruin.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Good Lord.

Know who gives people nicknames?  Friends...and chicks.

All of this Savvy, Bergy, Segs, Lone Wolf, Wolfie stuff is awful.

Adam McQuaid. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Tyler said his friends gave him "Segs" as a knickname. Have an egg nog spiked with Bushmills on you way in for your afternoon nap scoorge! Go back to bed ol man!  Curmodgeon there's your knickname nASS...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LMAO

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Lone Wolf McQuaid on his game!:
    Tyler said his friends gave him "Segs" as a knickname. Have an egg nog spiked with Bushmills on you way in for your afternoon nap scoorge! Go back to bed ol man!  Curmodgeon there's your knickname nASS...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Exactly.  He's not my buddy.  He plays for the team I follow.  He's Tyler Seguin.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to Re: Lone Wolf McQuaid on his game! : Exactly.  He's not my buddy.  He plays for the team I follow.  He's Tyler Seguin.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I am sure glad your here to correct all of us mere mortals, oh great one.  You complain about the stupidest stuff and then expect people to take you serious.  Whats next are we going to have to adress you and your ego as Mr. Not A shot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

"Surly Curmudgeon" works better..... 

That's been his nickname for a few years now, Lonewolf.... It's been known to happen in sports, o Surly one :-) 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Lone Wolf McQuaid on his game! : I am sure glad your here to correct all of us mere mortals, oh great one.  You complain about the stupidest stuff and then expect people to take you serious.  Whats next are we going to have to adress you and your ego as Mr. Not A shot.
    Posted by Orrthebest

I thought you began each day with peace and love in your heart!  My opinion is just as welcome as others.  If you disagree with it, I'm 100% okay with that.  Unlike many of the clowns here, I don't attack you personally. 

Stick to the subject.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

rough neck from pei,lifted alot of potatoes and brings it to the table Winkeverynight

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to Re: Lone Wolf McQuaid on his game! : I thought you began each day with peace and love in your heart!  My opinion is just as welcome as others.  If you disagree with it, I'm 100% okay with that.  Unlike many of the clowns here, I don't attack you personally.  Stick to the subject.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Are you Adam McQuaid? If yes, please tell us why you do not like to be nick named after a movie hero.  If no, why do you think you have the right to control the way us fans choose to show our affection for a player on our favorite team.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Good Lord. Know who gives people nicknames?  Friends...and chicks. All of this Savvy, Bergy, Segs, Lone Wolf, Wolfie stuff is awful. Adam McQuaid. 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Good Lord.........your a miserable human being. lighten up a$$ho!e

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TylerSeguin. Show TylerSeguin's posts

take a look at McQuaid vs Segal on You tube

thanks to all of you for your great support

Tyler

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

rough neck from pei,lifted alot of potatoes and brings it to the table  everynight
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr

I love that.......fricken awesome!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Lone Wolf McQuaid on his game! : Are you Adam McQuaid? If yes, please tell us why you do not like to be nick named after a movie hero.  If no, why do you think you have the right to control the way us fans choose to show our affection for a player on our favorite team.
    Posted by Orrthebest

I didn't tell anyone what they could or could not post.  I just said it was awful.

Feel free to "show your affection" (LOL) all you want.  I'll feel free to tell you that I think it's awful for men to have nicknames for other men.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

I like giving players nicknames, but where NAS is right is that the nickname selection is horrible. Ive seen "segzy" often. That is terrible.

Im all for nicknames, as long as they are good ones

Sections
Shortcuts