Lone Wolf McQuaid on his game!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

Re: Lone Wolf McQuaid on his game!

Come on NASy, NASser, badNAS, NAS... really what do you care if people use "friendly" names for team members, isn't that part of being a fan? (facNATIC, in case you didn't know what fan was short for) If you choose to use it.

Thankfully you won't reply since I'm <100.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Lone Wolf McQuaid on his game!:
    [QUOTE]I like giving players nicknames, but where NAS is right is that the nickname selection is horrible. Ive seen "segzy" often. That is terrible. Im all for nicknames, as long as they are good ones
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]
    Segzy is just plain awful

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

One of Cam's nicknames with the canucks before he came to boston was (staplegun) because of the way he crushed guys into the boards, that name I can live with.
    Segzy is nickname for a pianist not a hockey player, it's right up there with Rosie, another one some of you should remember.

Segzy and Rosie "the bruins", SPARE ME.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

What about Marchie ?  No need to tell you who that's for.
    Marchie and Lone Wolf walking to the rink....

SanDog,  where did "Lone Wolf" come from ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

[QUOTE]What about Marchie ?  No need to tell you who that's for. Marchie and Lone Wolf walking to the rink.... SanDog,  where did "Lone Wolf" come from ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

From the movie Lone Wolf McQuade staring Chuck Norris as lone wolf McQuade.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

The Sudbury Wolves must have a scout that lives in Maritime Canada, Glen Murray played his Jr. in Sudbury as well. I heard the Lone Wolf won the "lady byng" version of that trophy in the OHL in his last year of Jr. He doesn't play like that now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

This kid isn't really that big but he doesn't mind dropping the gloves. Its tough when the rest of your team are wimps but he's alright in my book. If everyone on the team had his balz we would be a real contender.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lone Wolf McQuaid on his game! : From the movie Lone Wolf McQuade staring Chuck Norris as lone wolf McQuade.
    Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Lone Wolf McQuaid on his game!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lone Wolf McQuaid on his game! : From the movie Lone Wolf McQuade staring Chuck Norris as lone wolf McQuade. Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]

Funny this thread started as my appreciation for Adam's play against the Caps then the miserable Miser Ebenezer has to show who he is miserable.

Thanks for the input Orr hopefully Jacob Marley dropped off some Rye for our poor covetous old sinner....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lone Wolf McQuaid on his game! : I didn't tell anyone what they could or could not post.  I just said it was awful. Feel free to "show your affection" (LOL) all you want.  I'll feel free to tell you that I think it's awful for men to have nicknames for other men.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    You claim that it's women who give nicknames.Might you cite some examples as I've always seen it as more of a mans/sports thing than a male or female.I can't even think of a woman with a  nickname although I'm sure there must be some.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

He grew up 10 minutes from where I live - must be something in the water ! Cool
    [QUOTE] rough neck from pei,lifted alot of potatoes and brings it to the table  everynight
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts