Long Summer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NuckCup. Show NuckCup's posts

Long Summer

Are the Big Bad Bruins ready for a long summer without the Cup? Can't wait for the Bruins Play by Play crew (NBC) to whine about those cheap shots by Vancouver - no mention of Raymond hunched over getting drilled into the boards? - as Canucks win Game 7. Used to respect the Bruins. Bobby Orr a legend. Canucks Roll in Game 7. I am sure the Red Sox will pull through for you this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Long Summer

Riiiight.  As opposed to the CBC broadcast featuring the Canucks' home broadcast team where they advocate - actually advocate, as in "if it were my team..." - trying to injure Tim Thomas in the waning minutes of game 6 because they haven't figured out how to beat him?  Right. Got it.  Also didn't realize the definition of "drilled" now includes and situation where two players to into the boards together even if neither player is pushing the other with his legs or arms.  Didn't know.

Lastly, Nuck Cup sounds like a jock strap.  So, jock strap, please...try again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

You were here the other day when the canucks lost right? You didnt mention that burrows bit bergeron, and the fact that rome hit horton and gave him a concussion right...you forgot to mention that! If the "nucks" lose what next in BC? Drinking till next season...Oh yeah you have the CFL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

In Response to Long Summer:
    Are the Big Bad Bruins ready for a long summer without the Cup? Can't wait for the Bruins Play by Play crew (NBC) to whine about those cheap shots by Vancouver - no mention of Raymond hunched over getting drilled into the boards? - as Canucks win Game 7. Used to respect the Bruins. Bobby Orr a legend. Canucks Roll in Game 7. I am sure the Red Sox will pull through for you this year.
    Posted by NuckCup

enjoy your parade  in vancouver  .....that is  if they have one for  losing the cup

lmao

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

what a game plan: bite a guy, taunt the lack of suspension, hospitalize a top line forward, critique the other goalie, get throttled in every away game and scrape through your home games, complain about the intensity of a series you set the tone for early, lobby for a suspension on a freak accident and then have your gm cry about it to the press, get outscored 19-8, guarantee victory in game 7.

vancouver, if you are ever curious about why are a laughing stock please reference the above list.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

No matter the outcome of game 7 the Bruins played their hearts out, everyone showed up and gutted it out.

The Burrows and Lapierre antics are nothing to be proud of.

And watch the replay of the "Raymond hit" - Raymond is the one who initiates the contact, becomes tangled with Boychuk who then rides him into the boards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn97tELtNTI

at 5 second mark.
    at 1:15 mark.

It is Raymond who first leans on Boychuk's stick actually interfering with him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

Go Nucks Go...........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbag0991222. Show dbag0991222's posts

Hey, F U!

Posted by NuckCup

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

Missed you yesterday 4thecup!!! Seems like you are always missing the day after a canucks loss...very strange!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

you missed me ? poor you.... here i am

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

Im just saying that you are gutless just like your team, you only show up when your team wins and you have the guts to show up the days after they lose! You must be busy with your boyfriend "eric estrada" watching re-runs of chips....BTW he has a really nice purse, where did he get it?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In Response to Re: Long Summer:
    what a game plan: bite a guy, taunt the lack of suspension, hospitalize a top line forward, critique the other goalie, get throttled in every away game and scrape through your home games, complain about the intensity of a series you set the tone for early, lobby for a suspension on a freak accident and then have your gm cry about it to the press, get outscored 19-8, guarantee victory in game 7. vancouver, if you are ever curious about why are a laughing stock please reference the above list.
    Posted by atomic

Priceless !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

but sadly for U i have to leave.... something more interesting to do ...than read you ineptitudes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

By the way i'll be at the game tonite....

Cheering for my nucks.  Priceless!!!!!!!!!

Good bye

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

By the way i'll be at the game tonite.... Cheering for my nucks.  Priceless!!!!!!!!! Good bye
    Posted by 4FortheCup

Im very proud of ya!! I hope you paid alot of money for the game, it will priceless to see you pay alot of money for them to lose! You will be here tomorrow if they lose wont you? My guess is you wont!!! Does your girlfriend carry this picture in his purse?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

By the way i'll be at the game tonite.... Cheering for my nucks.  Priceless!!!!!!!!! Good bye
    Posted by 4FortheCup

So you will have photos tomorrow to prove to these B's jerks you were there? Wonderful! I cant wait to see them.
    PS You really should consider having some work done on that moose knuckle.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Posted by NuckCup

Win or lose you are an a $$ #ole!!!  I guess that puts you in good company with a lot of the players you cheer for, who may win the Cup but will never have the respect they want.  Maybe Roberto can get his wife to pump his tires. By the way weren't they supposed to win this in 4 or a charitable 5?

Sections
Shortcuts