LOOCH to Anaheim. Perry to Boston ..would u do it ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

LOOCH to Anaheim. Perry to Boston ..would u do it ?

Looch has really slowed down ...would you trade him to Anaheim for Corey Perry ?..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: LOOCH to Anaheim. Perry to Boston ..would u do it ?

No. Looch is wrapped up for 3 more years - Perry would likely walk at the end of the season. Total waste of an asset.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I just checked the roster, i cannot find any player by the name of "Looch"..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

no...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Player for player yes.  Contracts no

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Player for player yes.  Contracts no

Got to agree with you there

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Absolutely. There comes a time when players need a new home. But, Looch is not the only one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

No, for the obvious reason everyone has pointed out above.

Another small matter that doesn't really effect this -- I think Perry is about to get a suspension.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Another small matter that doesn't really effect this -- I think Perry is about to get a suspension.

4 games - just saw it on tsn.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dougie_Spamilton. Show Dougie_Spamilton's posts

No.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Only if Perry has signed or has agreed to sign a long term reasonable extention.  I don't want Perry at 9 million per season.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

4 games - just saw it on tsn.

About right.  That hit was very, very late.  And Zucker has a concussion history from that brutal cheapshot in the WJC a few years back.  Shame on Perry.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I just checked the roster, i cannot find any player by the name of "Looch"..

Encroaching on NAS's foolishness on nicknames, c'mon Kelly.LOL

NO.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAVESTAPLETON86. Show DAVESTAPLETON86's posts

that hit was garbage.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

LOOCH = Milan Lucic

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

Yes I would do this trade, just bc Perry can score goals

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

This is a question?!

Lucic should be a Bruin for life. There is nobody like him in the League and for that reason, the entire League would be very interested in him. Read more than Boston.com once in a while. Certainly, no one would never trade Milan Lucic for a trade deadline UFA rental?!

Anyone watching him will notice how he has managed to consistently make fools of all those who would try to take a limited view of his abilities. To read back to Dupont's early assessments of Lucic's game you'd see that Dupes had Lucic not amounting to much more than a one-skill fighter. Lucic's speed and vision are becoming formidable. His size and toughness mixed with skill is now the cornerstone of what is now known League-wide as 'the Bruins Identity'*

*(the one elusive thing all Bruins fans could only mutely dream of for most of the 90's and 2000's - an identity, most of the League is now scrambling to copy, mistakenly thinking they can do it with staged fighting majors alone - see: the Leafs)

Milan Lucic is the Bruin we've all been waiting for since Terry O'Reilly. To me, he is untouchable.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

gord you're exaggerating. Remember that guy named Neely? He is what Lucic is trying to be. He has a long way to go.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Milan Lucic is the Bruin we've been waiting for since Cam Neely. Better? Cam is a great example; a player entirely underestimated and under-uesd by the Vancouver Canucks, but a cornerstone of the Bruins. The moral? Don't be the Vancouver Canucks with Milan Lucic. Everyone has a long way to go at...what? 23 years old?

It is not an exaggeration to suggest that every team in the League would push their boyfriend down the stairs to have Milan Lucic on their roster.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to gord11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is a question?!

Lucic should be a Bruin for life. There is nobody like him in the League and for that reason, the entire League would be very interested in him. Read more than Boston.com once in a while. Certainly, no one would never trade Milan Lucic for a trade deadline UFA rental?!

Anyone watching him will notice how he has managed to consistently make fools of all those who would try to take a limited view of his abilities. To read back to Dupont's early assessments of Lucic's game you'd see that Dupes had Lucic not amounting to much more than a one-skill fighter. Lucic's speed and vision are becoming formidable. His size and toughness mixed with skill is now the cornerstone of what is now known League-wide as 'the Bruins Identity'*

*(the one elusive thing all Bruins fans could only mutely dream of for most of the 90's and 2000's - an identity, most of the League is now scrambling to copy, mistakenly thinking they can do it with staged fighting majors alone - see: the Leafs)

Milan Lucic is the Bruin we've all been waiting for since Terry O'Reilly. To me, he is untouchable.

Nobody is untouchable, not a bad post though...I agree with most of it. The fact that Lucic is scoring in the 25-30 goals a season is a bonus. However, he's getting paid to be a 25-30 goal scorer & he & Horton are not into this season at all right now. The top 2 lines need to be going if the B's are planning on catching the Habs & we need AT LEAST 3 lines going to go anywhere in the play-offs. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

The Bruins do not trade Looch for anybody. He is still young and continues to improve. This season is tough for Looch because he did not play elsewhere and is still finding his game.

He is Cam Neely type and these type of players don't come along too often. He seems a little bit slow right now but he has to play angry to be affective and he will. Horton is a streeky scorer but his talent shows though in many games and he has to do more of that.

If the Bruins can get a good forward like Iginla. Alfie, or Perry it would destroy an already good Bruins 2 top lines and where would put them? The #rd line would not fit these players and why hurt the Chemistry of the first 2 lines although with anyone of these players on the 3rd line the Bruins would have the best 3 lines in the NHl.

PC has opions and cap space and we will what he does. The loss of Kelly makes a trade very possile but who might that be ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

NO

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

YES.

Lucic has sucked lately but having said that the Ducks would need to send a first round pick back to go along with Ferry.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to gord11's comment:

Milan Lucic is the Bruin we've been waiting for since Cam Neely. Better? Cam is a great example; a player entirely underestimated and under-uesd by the Vancouver Canucks, but a cornerstone of the Bruins. The moral? Don't be the Vancouver Canucks with Milan Lucic. Everyone has a long way to go at...what? 23 years old?

It is not an exaggeration to suggest that every team in the League would push their boyfriend down the stairs to have Milan Lucic on their roster.

I agree with you there, but Cam Neely was definitely a part of this teams identity along with Bourque. They had a lack of supporting cast to fully establish the identity I think.

I absolutely don't want Lucic going anywhere.

Sections
Shortcuts