LOOCH to Anaheim. Perry to Boston ..would u do it ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: LOOCH to Anaheim. Perry to Boston ..would u do it ?

In response to gord11's comment:

This is a question?!

Lucic should be a Bruin for life. There is nobody like him in the League and for that reason, the entire League would be very interested in him. Read more than Boston.com once in a while. Certainly, no one would never trade Milan Lucic for a trade deadline UFA rental?!

Anyone watching him will notice how he has managed to consistently make fools of all those who would try to take a limited view of his abilities. To read back to Dupont's early assessments of Lucic's game you'd see that Dupes had Lucic not amounting to much more than a one-skill fighter. Lucic's speed and vision are becoming formidable. His size and toughness mixed with skill is now the cornerstone of what is now known League-wide as 'the Bruins Identity'*

*(the one elusive thing all Bruins fans could only mutely dream of for most of the 90's and 2000's - an identity, most of the League is now scrambling to copy, mistakenly thinking they can do it with staged fighting majors alone - see: the Leafs)

Milan Lucic is the Bruin we've all been waiting for since Terry O'Reilly. To me, he is untouchable.

Well stated Gord. I agree and would hate to see him in a different uniform.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Whay I hate is ...who would have said that at the half season Thornton would hace 3 goals and Looch 4...????????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Looch has really slowed down ...would you trade him to Anaheim for Corey Perry ?..

shutup

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishfinger. Show fishfinger's posts

never...

Sections
Shortcuts