Looch!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neely07708. Show Neely07708's posts

Re: Looch!

In addition to his 'big game play'.  The bigger the game, the more valuable he is.  Someone mentioned his game 7 play at the memorial cup (the shift).

He has had a couple big games for Boston already in game 7's.  Last two - 3 goals.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Lucic's production this year has been sick. I cannot believe it, actually. I have always believed that Lucic is a very, very valuable player to this team in a number of ways, but worried about a 4MM cap hit. If he plays this way, he obviously deserves it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I wonder why these boards say that Bergeron has not fit as well as Kreji, but they are still scoring. Kreji and Bergie play differently with Kreji more finesse and Bergie focused on get that puck and score. Looch and horton have begun to recognize that Bergie will get that puck, and they need to be ready. Kreji also will get the puck, not so much in the offensive corners, but, moreso in a transition steal or breakout from the defensive zone. Either way, both are solid centers with skill sets that make their linemates better. Let's hope Kreji comes back quickly so the team c an have his skills along with Bergie's. IMO Bergie has done an admirable job after losing both Savard and Kreji and continuing his defensive skills along with increasing his offense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RLSJR65. Show RLSJR65's posts

Thanks for the info duinne.  Great cause and great to see the team supporting it.