Looch's Grandparents targeted

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Looch's Grandparents targeted

How come I haven't read about this? 'Fans' in Vancouver were throwing stuff at Loochs grandparents. Pathetic. I doubt even the Habs would sink that low.

http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/this-just-in/21109041/lucic-canucks-fans-harassed-my-grandparents

A Vancouver reporter asked Lucic about the way Boston fans treat out-of-towners, saying that Vancouver natives had phoned his station saying they were verbally abused, among other things, by Bostonians after Game 3.

"It's funny they say that," a suddenly fired-up Lucic began, "because I remember after Game 1, people in Vancouver throwing popcorn and peanuts at my grandparents. That's almost as low as it gets as that goes. They're my grandparents. They're in their 60s. If there is anyone you should show respect to, it's them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Looch's Grandparents tergeted

fans are fans, put 20,000 screaming lunatics in a building together, and there are bound to be a few nut-jobs. as long as no one gets hurt, no problem.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Re: Looch's Grandparents targeted

I disagree. There are lines you don't cross and throwing stuff at senior citizens is one of them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i'm not condoning it, i just think you have to be realistic. how do you know it wasn't other senior citizens throwing stuff at them? would it be ok then? for anyone to act shocked that they might be harrassed in the oppositions' home ice, is quite naive. throw a peanut, yell all you want....but don't cross the line and do something that could get someone hurt. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Yet another reason Looch should take Burrows and Kesler and attempt to shatter some more plexiglass.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

HUBBY YOU'RE RIGHT , BUT IT HAPPENED OFTEN HERE AT THE GARDEN...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

His Grand Dad is probably still a tough guy!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

BUT WHAT CAN HE DO WITH NO TEETH... NO STRENGTH AND WHAT ABOUT HIS WHEELCHAIR?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Does not surprise me in the least.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Given their Serbian background the Lucics probably just mocked the tree huggers and their popcorn and peanut attack. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

In Response to Looch's Grandparents targeted:
    [QUOTE] I doubt even the Habs would sink that low. http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/this-just-in/21109041/lucic-canucks-fans-harassed-my-grandparents
    Posted by Kurako[/QUOTE]

Hahaha wrong again. I once kicked Pie McKenzies mother in her asZ while crossing a street.

The lady then beat me into a coma.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

In Response to Re: Looch's Grandparents targeted:
    [QUOTE]i'm not condoning it, i just think you have to be realistic. how do you know it wasn't other senior citizens throwing stuff at them? would it be ok then? for anyone to act shocked that they might be harrassed in the oppositions' home ice, is quite naive. throw a peanut, yell all you want....but don't cross the line and do something that could get someone hurt. 
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Ok. I see your point. Totally out of order though.

I suppose anything that gets Looch and the rest worked up is gonna be bad for Vancouver. This team is so much better when they're all PO'd!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Somehow I'll bet this doesn't make the papers in Vancouver.
    Didn't you know, the Boston fans are the only ones who are classless and vile? and our team of reprehensible thugs are responsible for dragging down and sullying the name of the ever-classy and rightful and deserved heirs to the Stanley Cup, Vancouver Canucks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

seobrien...if you listen to cbc, it's the bruins that are dragging this series into "the ditches", yet it was van couver who bit, taunted, dove, and hit late. hilarious. also let's not forget, they completely condoned the rome hit, classy. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Just more fuel for the fire....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

In Response to Looch's Grandparents targeted:
    [QUOTE]. I doubt even the Habs would sink that low. http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/this-just-in/21109041/lucic-canucks-fans-harassed-my-grandparents
    Posted by Kurako[/QUOTE]

Haha wrong again. I once kicked Pie McKenzies mother in her asz while crossing a street. Despite the coma she then put me in, I felt it was worth it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

Re: Looch's Grandparents tergeted

In Response to Re: Looch's Grandparents tergeted:
    [QUOTE]fans are fans, put 20,000 screaming lunatics in a building together, and there are bound to be a few nut-jobs. as long as no one gets hurt, no problem.
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

The 5-second rule applies to thrown popcorn, right?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

If Grandpa Lucic is anything like his grandson, he could probably beat the living sh.it out of those mouthy little chickenshit popcorn throwers

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Some of the most enjoyable games in the stands were against Montreal.  Why, the games are full of emotional rants.  And yes, I do enjoy the bantering between fans as long as the "whooppe" remarks don't get to the point of fighting. Good humor laughs are fun for both sides! All ways keep it in good humor.  As for Lucic's grandparents, it is like Kurako said the throwing stuff is over the top....not needed and makes the whole experience rather unpleasant for everyone. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mdav86. Show mdav86's posts

I was at Gm 3 on Monday and lots of blue Canuck's jerseys in the stands but I did not witness any hostilities towards them.  Bruins fans were fired up, for sure, but I think they focused their energies on the game and their team.  I'm sure there were some incidents of Canuck's fans being targeted but I didn't see it.  In fact, when Horton got laid out in the first period the row of Canuck's fans in front of me was silent and, I'm sure embarassed, by the cowardly action of Aaron Rome.