Look on Kesler's face tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

Look on Kesler's face tonight

Anyone see the way he looked at Chara and Thomas tonight? I can see still being disappointed but man, he looked at those guys like they stole his lunch money or something. I like Kesler and all, but that was kind of sad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: Look on Kessler's face tonight

Who is Kessler?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

Re: Look on Kessler's face tonight

In Response to Re: Look on Kessler's face tonight:
    [QUOTE]Who is Kessler?
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

Sorry. Haha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Look on Kesler's face tonight

More like Chara ran over his dog.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Kesler was absolutely livid when Jay Moehr was making fun of the Burrows biting incident.  Classic!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I actually like the animosity here. Shows the guy cares and isn't able to shrug off a loss and move on quickly. He's going to be a beast next year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATFN83. Show PATFN83's posts

I saw that, it looked like he was staring razor blades at Thomas, Chara, and the cup.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

The person Kesler should really be mad at is his hair dresser.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Kesler does seem to hold a grudge. He also looks intimidating physically, and we have a clear look at how strong Bergeron is to take him on .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Barry Melrose, "If the Bs lose game two, no way do they win the Stanley Cup".  Me "if you win game two with a 2-0 lead you should not lose the chance to win the Cup".  I saw his face, he should act a bit more professional.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuckNakie. Show BuckNakie's posts

I think it would have been great if when Thomas and Chara had the Stanley cup on the stage if Chara had ask Kesler if he wanted to touch it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Look on Kesler's face tonight:
    [QUOTE]Kesler was absolutely livid when Jay Moehr was making fun of the Burrows biting incident.  Classic!!
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

"If theres one thing we've learned from watching the SCF its that Alex Burrows is a very hungry man and the Boston Bruins are delicious!"

Classic lol.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]I think it would have been great if when Thomas and Chara had the Stanley cup on the stage if Chara had ask Kesler if he wanted to touch it.
    Posted by BuckNakie[/QUOTE]

Then held it up over his head and said "Cant Reach it Neener neener neener"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

[QUOTE]The person Kesler should really be mad at is his hair dresser.
    Posted by Krispy73[/QUOTE]

You mean "Heat Miser" Kesler. It looked like he let his two year old do daddy's hair and forgot to get it undone. TFF!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The reason why you saw a certain look on Kesler's face is because he played most of the playoffs with a torn groin. That is why he he looked like someone stole his lunch money ran over his dog not because he was intimidated or was scared.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]The reason why you saw a certain look on Kesler's face is because he played most of the playoffs with a torn groin. That is why he he looked like someone stole his lunch money ran over his dog not because he was intimidated or was scared.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    Whooaaa hey.....were just havin a little fun here. The Bruins are Cup Champs , we are allowed to gloat a little!      Cool

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

[QUOTE]The reason why you saw a certain look on Kesler's face is because he played most of the playoffs with a torn groin. That is why he he looked like someone stole his lunch money ran over his dog not because he was intimidated or was scared.

It definitely wasnt cause he was scared, its because he was being a baby. Those guys think this championship belonged to them. Definitely not a sign of being hungry to me. Those guys have done nothing but make excuses for why they lost the series. No accountability. That team will never win a cup with that attitude. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I don't think Kesler is a baby especially playing with a torn groin but everyone sees things differently. There are only about 4 players on the Bruins that I would't give up for Ryan.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Look on Kesler's face tonight : It definitely wasnt cause he was scared, its because he was being a baby. Those guys think this championship belonged to them. Definitely not a sign of being hungry to me. Those guys have done nothing but make excuses for why they lost the series. No accountability. That team will never win a cup with that attitude. 
    Posted by IShawnPI[/QUOTE]
    Agreed

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

People play hurt in the post season Sandog. Horton played the 1st  2 games of the finals with a seperated shoulder. Show me a guy that was playing injury-free in the finals and I'll show you a guy that wasn't working hard enough. Kesler is being praised on here like he did something in the finals aside from being one of the best losers. His "fight" with Seidenberg and swing at Chara in a scrum win him no accolades from me. I prefer he act like a man when winning or losing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

kesler's a punk....but i'd wouldn't mind if he played for the bruins. he's definitely a punk, but not to the burrows, lappiere level. the guy is super-talented. too bad he plays on such a mentally weak team, it won't help his future development.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Look on Kesler's face tonight:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Look on Kesler's face tonight : . I prefer he act like a man when winning or losing.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

He did act like a man he played with a torn groin as far as the other stuff during the scrums I didn't like it either. He's a stud of a hockey player if you don't like that or don't agree it that's fine by me.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

If Kesler wants to win the cup he's going to have to have a 'Trade me right f*cken now' moment real quick.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]I don't think Kesler is a baby especially playing with a torn groin but everyone sees things differently. There are only about 4 players on the Bruins that I would't give up for Ryan.
    who are the 4 ?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Look on Kesler's face tonight:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Look on Kesler's face tonight : who are the 4 ? Posted by jerrynewyork[/QUOTE]

Krejci, Chara, Thomas and Seguin...