Looking Ahead: NYR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Looking Ahead: NYR

Obviously the B's will win tomorrow night, and I figure Callahan will lead the Rangers to victory as well.  It'll be a tough series for Boston.  As someone pointed out, they've had a really hard time with the Rangers over the past few years. 

I hope it's the Caps instead.  Chara and Seidenberg can shut down Ovechkin and Co, and the B's new found strength of the first line will torch Holtby.

So there you have it.

B's to the ECF, 4-2 series win.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Re: Looking Ahead: NYR

Shhhh!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Sorry but the Bruins are done if they can't find a way to score. Where  is Marchand and Segin, has anyone seen them?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Obviously the B's will win tomorrow night, and I figure Callahan will lead the Rangers to victory as well.  It'll be a tough series for Boston.  As someone pointed out, they've had a really hard time with the Rangers over the past few years. 

I hope it's the Caps instead.  Chara and Seidenberg can shut down Ovechkin and Co, and the B's new found strength of the first line will torch Holtby.

So there you have it.

I hope you're right

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I think we will play the Caps in round 2.   But wow the league would love a NYR vs Leafs matchup. 

The Rangers may match up well against us but they are a team battling injury.   Staal, Clowe, Powe. 

The Caps are missing Erat and Laich. 

2 Game 7s,  Its gonna be a great night for hockey. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosbruins2011cup. Show bosbruins2011cup's posts

I hope your right nas but I think the next bruins game will be next fall I have zero confidence in this current group expecialy the coach. PC also is at fault for not getting a legit goal scorer.

Shupe you also told me the niners would win the sb this year back in the fall and it didn't happen close but it didn't happen... not getting my hopes up tonight hope they win but tempted to put a 100$ bill online on toronto winning.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to brunod's comment:

Sorry but the Bruins are done if they can't find a way to score. Where  is Marchand and Segin, has anyone seen them?

Hanging out with Bergeron, just about anywhere but on the scoresheet.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Should the B's win tonight, I don't see them getting past either the Caps or Rangers. Both those teams have given the B's a world of trouble the past few seasons.

But I do appreciate the optimism

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Don't look too far. Tonight's game will tell the tale. Not happy with last night, or the entire series, as there have been too many mistakes, and not enough effort. Horton vanishes; Lucic stands still; Seguin is not seeing the entire ice as he has in the past; Marchand is hurt and tired, his game shows that; Jagr is Jagr and not much else. Claude keeps putting Jagr and thornton out and wonders when the Bruins will look right. Hamilton showed that they need him more often than Claude will use him; Campbell and Paille keep working hard, but there are reasons they have not been the 1st line, or even a scoring line. Can't get blood from a stone even though they try. Reimer has been very good, but no one is in there for those rebounds very often.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

This series reminds me of the Habs-Bruins series of 2008. Bruins (the up & comers) force game 7 in Montreal and get blown out 4-0.

The Leafs have played the last two games to avoid elimination, and they have accomplished it. Now comes the hard part - they must now play to win the 4 th game, and the series.

This is a different kettle of fish now.

Win or lose, I will make one prediction: Leafs will not make the playoffs in 2013-14.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Now a nice change in title as opposed to the gloom and doom prognostications.  As I read I am disappointed in the posting today.  Look around the league.  Anaheim was eliminated, Boudreau should be canned cause he could not win in Washington either.  Montreal lost as well, a superior team than the Bs during the regular season.  To wit: the Bs are still playing tonight.  I guess it would have been better to finish in first in a conference or division and lose in the playoffs? Yikes.  

As for who the Bs play, my vote is for the Rangers.  Original six matchup is the only reason. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

I think we will play the Caps in round 2.   But wow the league would love a NYR vs Leafs matchup. 

The Rangers may match up well against us but they are a team battling injury.   Staal, Clowe, Powe. 

The Caps are missing Erat and Laich. 

Leave the conspiracy's for me, you're RCMP and I will believe you. 

I'm with you that Caps win tonight and I prefer that matchup for the Bruins.  Caps only beat the Bruins in regular season because of PPs.  Penalties are starting to go down , refs letting them play.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

So there you have it.

Your accuracy rate is pretty bad.  maybe you shouldn't post this stuff any more.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Hear, hear!

PS. Push the Bruins plane down the runway, help them out Shup

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

So there you have it.

I'd prefer the Rangers too. The Caps would be great because of last year, and a chance to exorcise those demons. Either one is good by me.

Who is going to start the next series', first game thread? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I think the Caps can take this one, riding the home crowd. Boston will give them a good push, but in the end a lack of scoring touch will be their downfall in a very entertaining series. WSH in 7 over Boston, but we'll all feel good about their showing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

B's vs Caps and the Bruin's get revenge for last year winning game 7 in OT as Joel Ward instead of playing the puck off the boards tries to shoot the puck through Fat Lucic's pads creating a 2 on 1 the other way, Fat passes it over to Horton, who buries it and hears a woooooo!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

NAS! Your predictions have an 0 for a however many it's been you made. So far your predictions have been jinxed. I really wish you never would've said a word at least unitl after tonite. You selfish fawk!! Tongue Out

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

NAS! Your predictions have an 0 for a however many it's been you made. So far your predictions have been jinxed. I really wish you never would've said a word at least unitl after tonite. You selfish fawk!! Tongue Out

Unless you're very superstitious Nite, nothing NAS says will dictate how the B's play tonight.He seems to just like to pick the B's to win, nothing wrong with that. I guess being a goalie, asking if you are superstitious is a bit stupid on my part. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Unless you're very superstitious Nite, nothing NAS says will dictate how the B's play tonight.He seems to just like to pick the B's to win, nothing wrong with that. I guess being a goalie, asking if you are superstitious is a bit stupid on my part. 

I am superstitious, but this was meant as a joke in reference to Stanley and his predictions.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I am superstitious, but this was meant as a joke in reference to Stanley and his predictions.  

Lets not get into Stanley and his predictions.I'm still waiting for Rick Nash to get traded to the Habs.I thought it was guaranteed, he knows a couple Habs who live in the same apartment as him in Montreal.I don't know what happened.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

BRUINS

IN

SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Talking about the next series already is just stupidity,it's like asking Bruins to loose.