Looking for 4 tickets for the Atalanta vs BRUINS game on April 2nd or Ottawa April 9th...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Looking for 4 tickets for the Atalanta vs BRUINS game on April 2nd or Ottawa April 9th...

Planning a trip from Montreal with 3 other BRUINS Fans ..and cant find tickets..I have 2 tickets to the BRUINS game here in Montreal on March 8th I would be willing to trade my tickets for 2 tickets in Boston and buy the aditionnal 2 ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Looking for 4 tickets for the Atalanta vs BRUINS game on April 2nd or Ottawa April 9th...

go on stubhub to buy the tickets. you'll make more money if you sell the tickets in montreal than by trading them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Looking for 4 tickets for the Atalanta vs BRUINS game on April 2nd or Ottawa April 9th...

In Response to Re: Looking for 4 tickets for the Atalanta vs BRUINS game on April 2nd or Ottawa April 9th...:
    go on stubhub to buy the tickets. you'll make more money if you sell the tickets in montreal than by trading them.
    Posted by goodnewsbears

THANKS

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Try Acetickets.com as well Stanley they have an office for will call right across the street from TD Bank...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for 4 tickets for the Atalanta vs BRUINS game on April 2nd or Ottawa April 9th...:
    Try Acetickets.com as well Stanley they have an office for will call right across the street from TD Bank...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Thanks guys ! !

Sections
Shortcuts