Looking Forward To Game 7

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number4forever. Show Number4forever's posts

Looking Forward To Game 7

Not worried about tomorrow.  I felt Boston had better puck control tonight and generally played with more confidence than Montreal.  If it wasn't for the 5 on 3 (???) calls the game would have had a likely different outcome.  I think the B's still feel good about themselves tonight.  I can't see this affecting them, except for the fact that they are better on the road.  I still feel though, that this team knows they can get it done. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Re: Looking Forward To Game 7

In Response to Looking Forward To Game 7:
    [QUOTE]Not worried about tomorrow.  I felt Boston had better puck control tonight and generally played with more confidence than Montreal.  If it wasn't for the 5 on 3 (???) calls the game would have had a likely different outcome.  I think the B's still feel good about themselves tonight.  I can't see this affecting them, except for the fact that they are better on the road.  I still feel though, that this team knows they can get it done. 
    Posted by Number4forever[/QUOTE]

I agree, there was a lot to like about the Bruins overall game tonite ,save for the undiscipline penalties they took cost them the game.. Montreal D could not contain them and they had possession all night long in Montreal's end.. Just needed to finish.. Hello Marchand!! Wide open net and we are not talking Game 7..I am confident Bruins will dominate Game 7..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I am looking forward to the game as well. Boston was the better team tonight. Montreal scored only when they had two extra guys on the ice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

The only good thing is the Price only allowed 1 goal.  Chances are he will allow more goals tomorrow night!!  I hope so. If the Bs play 5 on 5 they should be fine.  If they lose Ward's PP is to blame big time.  Not only it is not producing any goals but it also is killing the momentum!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevio19. Show kevio19's posts

We're better then them hands down even strength. I'm scared though, anything can happen tomorrow. Past history of game 7's scares me, PP scares me, Claude (Paille on the first line) scares me. Lucic, Krejci, Recchi not doing anything scares me

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I hope you are right but it has to be in their heads now that in the last 5 playoff games where they had a chance to close a series they are 0-5. We all know anything can happen in a game 7!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

The B's were the better team no doubt tonight. That blown call that negated the habs goal was the worst thing that could have happend to the B's, hindsight being 20/20.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

Will Krejci be able to throw Game 7 too? Guess we'll see.

Jozef Stumpel for David Krejci looks like a steal right now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number4forever. Show Number4forever's posts

In Response to Re: Looking Forward To Game 7:
    [QUOTE]We're better then them hands down even strength. I'm scared though, anything can happen tomorrow. Past history of game 7's scares me, PP scares me, Claude (Paille on the first line) scares me. Lucic, Krejci, Recchi not doing anything scares me
    Posted by kevio19[/QUOTE]

The bottom line is Julien has no pp strategy.  He throws his regular lines out there for the most past.  No mixing of players ie. move Peverley up on pp instead of just throwing out Lucic-Krejce-Horton etc.).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I would have MUCH preferred to see it end tonight. Game 7's are just too nerve racking!!

Bruins MUST find a way to either play 5 on 5, or figure a way to score PP goals when they get their chances. Man, do they ever miss Savvy........sigh.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I am teffied of thos game 7.....

I have seen this story the last 3 seasons and don't like how it has ended

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Bruins best players arent producing. bottom line.Game 7 is NOT wanted. we play to scared to make a mistake and that plays into MTLs relentless forecheck. Didnt want a game 7.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I just see the bruins playing nervous and loseing hope like hell I am wrong but I can't lie i don't feel good about this one

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number4forever. Show Number4forever's posts

[QUOTE]I just see the bruins playing nervous and loseing hope like hell I am wrong but I can't lie i don't feel good about this one
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Keep the faith my friend.  Don't think this'll affect them for tomorrow.  I think the B's know they played a good game tonight and if it were 5 on 5 they know the game would've been different.  Been a Bruins fan since 69 and believe me, I am not nervous about tomorrow after what I've seen in this series.  Boston is simply the better team here and they know it.  Different tomorrow.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Full props to the Bruins for their effort tonight.  The Habs needed a massive 5 on 3 to get the go ahead goal.  I give Montreal credit for capitalizing on the opportunity.  I wonder if the Bruin PP, as its presently operating, would be so successful. 

I'd like to think the B's left Montreal knowing with their performance, they could have closed it out but didn't.  They get another shot at home, with the same determination but hopefully more success on the finishing end in front of the home faithfull tomorrow. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

We are due for a game 7 win expecialy on home ice. We have never won a game 7 in the "new" garden/

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

we need the first goal and NOT sit on the lead...I want the team that destroyed the Habs 7-0 tomorrow!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

[QUOTE]Cannot wait to see Julien leave the Garden bench for the LAST TIME!! he will catch on somewhere - maybe Ottawa?
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

that would be funny....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins87. Show bruins87's posts

B's lost 9 times in 11 when it's a game 7 against Habs

Sections
Shortcuts