Looking forward to next year....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ed121501. Show ed121501's posts

Looking forward to next year....

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst as far as this year goes.

I'm expecting that Julien and Chiarelli will be gone. I would love to see Wings Assistrant GM Jim Nill brought in for the GM position.
    A younger guy like Laviolette as coach.
    Recchi will retire along with Savard (sadly).
    Wouldn't be too surprised if Krejci and Thomas were traded.
    I doubt that Kaberle will be resigned.
    I'm sure Ryder will not be resigned

take the most TALENTED player with the number 9 pick and make a run at Richards. Thomas should be great trade bait as the reigning Vezina winner. Time to hand it over to Rask anyways. Lots of work to do here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Re: Looking forward to next year....

i looked forward to next year two years ago....

this team's gone backwards since....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Looking forward to next year....:
    [QUOTE]Hoping for the best but expecting the worst as far as this year goes. I'm expecting that Julien and Chiarelli will be gone. I would love to see Wings Assistrant GM Jim Nill brought in for the GM position. A younger guy like Laviolette as coach. Recchi will retire along with Savard (sadly). Wouldn't be too surprised if Krejci and Thomas were traded. I doubt that Kaberle will be resigned. I'm sure Ryder will not be resigned take the most TALENTED player with the number 9 pick and make a run at Richards. Thomas should be great trade bait as the reigning Vezina winner. Time to hand it over to Rask anyways. Lots of work to do here.
    Posted by ed121501[/QUOTE]

Plenty of time to speak on those issues... some interesting thoughts.  Meanwhile the only thing I have to say is "Yogi Berra"!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Looking forward to next year....:
    [QUOTE]Hoping for the best but expecting the worst as far as this year goes. I'm expecting that Julien and Chiarelli will be gone. I would love to see Wings Assistrant GM Jim Nill brought in for the GM position. A younger guy like Laviolette as coach. Recchi will retire along with Savard (sadly). Wouldn't be too surprised if Krejci and Thomas were traded. I doubt that Kaberle will be resigned. I'm sure Ryder will not be resigned take the most TALENTED player with the number 9 pick and make a run at Richards. Thomas should be great trade bait as the reigning Vezina winner. Time to hand it over to Rask anyways. Lots of work to do here.
    Posted by ed121501[/QUOTE]

if you expect pc to be gone, you will be dissapointed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Looking forward to next year....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Looking forward to next year.... : if you expect pc to be gone, you will be dissapointed.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

Got to agree. He is here for the longhaul. Look how long it took to get rid of O'Connell.

By the way, my favorite O'Connellism is when he tried to pull a NJ Lou and fired his coach near the end of the season replacing him with none other than himself. Then the B's get bounced in five games in the first round. Let's just say mighty mike was no Lamoriello.....