Looking Forward to Tuukka Time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Re: Looking Forward to Tuukka Time

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to heyoo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm not worried about rask he will do what he always does and post great numbers. It is Anton I'm  worried about kid looked like rubbish overseas Svedberg might see some action if anton doesn't improve off his showing overseas. If rask gets goal support he will be just fine.

[/QUOTE]

Thats the key, the last time Rask played with any regularity the B's would either not score or get 1 goal. TT would get the next start and the B's would score 5, no question Tuukka needs goal support.

[/QUOTE]

Totally agree, his record did not speak to how good he played. He is the last player I am worried about on the bruins. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

Rask 2012=13

Plzen HC Czech 8gp   4PIM   454MinsP 14GA     1.85GAA  6W  2L  0T  203Sh 0.936Save%  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jacobspleasesell. Show jacobspleasesell's posts

I saw Khudobin down in Providence a couple times before his call-up, looked really good from what I saw. Have seen Svedberg twice this season, once he looked awful, but the next game he was out of his mind. Either one seems like they'd be a servicable backup at the NHL level, depending on how many games you want to give Tuukka off. As long as Tuukka stays healthy I don't think goaltending is an issue with this team. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to heyoo's comment:

It is Anton I'm  worried about kid looked like rubbish overseas Svedberg might see some action if anton doesn't improve off his showing overseas. If rask gets goal support he will be just fine.

The KHL is not known for being great defensive 2-1 or 1-0 games or tight checking by defenses. The only stats that matter are his stats when he has gotten spot starts in the NHL. Khudobin has been stellar especially in his start last year with 45 saves.

If any goalie gets goal support they do fine.

Sections
Shortcuts