LOOKS LIKE NO IGGY IN BOSTON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

LOOKS LIKE NO IGGY IN BOSTON

After doing some reaserch the Bruins will not give up Subban or Spooner for Iggy. After seeing Spooner a few games and knowing goalie Subban will not play for the Bruins for quite sometime this is not in the Bruins best interest in their quest for the cup this season.

The Bruins need an Iggy type player, but seem to be looking at St. Louis and others to help them. This is one fan who believes Iggy is the player the Bruins should push for and PC should not hold the Bruins back on on unproven players. The Bruins are in need of scoring and some energy which Iggy could provide.

It seems PC cannot get the high profile players because he seems to very stuborn, but Iggy could be a very good player for years instead of waiting for young players to devolpe. IT could buy time for these players to develope with a very good player to help them.

I have been a Bruins for 55 years and very seldom have I seen a Bruins team go after a big player going into the playoffs. If they really want to win their 7th cup they have to make a big move. PC should for the Bruins and all of us fans please trade for IGGY.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Re: LOOKS LIKE NO IGGY IN BOSTON

Oh thank God!!! I read the subject line of the thread and thought someone else traded for him!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Me too. Can you please change your headline? It looks like a fact, while it's just speculation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Too early to tell in my opinion. Perhaps Calgary is demanding they want Subban and/or Spooner.  their tone may change next week, only 4 teams can make offers, and with Pittsburgh already dealing for Morrow and Murray it could be 3 teams.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I haven't read a full post from Brunod in well over a year because of the font he refuses to stray from. What's he yelling about now?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Yelling about the Bruins being to conservitive on what they need which is Iggy and not giving unproven players up to help the Bruins now and in the Future. It looks like PC has given up on a cup this year to keep unproven players, these players can easily be returned in the draft or by trade. We are having trouble scoring and team chemestry and change is needed. I am not complaining only stating fact that PC can fix.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

brunod, i feel like you went away for a long time and recently came back. is that right? anyway, lately you have been a really annoying poster. you knew what this post would look like to most. c'mon. don't be that way.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I haven't read a full post from Brunod in well over a year because of the font he refuses to stray from. What's he yelling about now?

something about the sky falling i think.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

actually you know what nevermind brunod. ignore was invented for a reason.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

actually you know what nevermind brunod. ignore was invented for a reason.

Oh...be nice. Brunod is entitled to his opinion, however misguided he may be. He is not offensive.

I actually agree with him to a point. I do not think PC will do anything substantial.

By saying this I open myself up to ridicule but reserve the right of "first gloat" if I am right.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i think he meant to make a post that lead people to think something had happened and iginla was off the table. if he started a thread that said "i don't think PC will have the stones to trade for iginla" i would have no problem with it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

i think he meant to make a post that lead people to think something had happened and iginla was off the table. if he started a thread that said "i don't think PC will have the stones to trade for iginla" i would have no problem with it.

Yep, weak title. 

It's level of intent is unknown to me.  I rarely read that guy's stuff.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I honestly don't think anyone on these boards has "the stones" to create such a thread you suggest, to be honest. A little passive aggressiveness on Brunods part is harmless...:)

Cheers

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Thank you for saying I have been absent but I only want the best for the Bruins and we the fans , I'am sorry I  don't feel the same as other fans at times but I feel this team can do better and should get the players they need to be a better team. I respect all of the other people on this board and their opinions, I do not disrepect any good posts concerning our Bruins. This team has the players to win another cup but some help is needed and it can be done. I am a die hard Bruins fan who only wants best the for all of us and Do not want any rath from fans who only want the same. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from beezer. Show beezer's posts

never pay too much for 35 yr. old ufa, unless your short 1 player. bruins need a qb

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to beezer's comment:

never pay too much for 35 yr. old ufa, unless your short 1 player. bruins need a qb

What? I don't even know what that means in a hockey sense. You sure you never meant to post this on the Pats forum?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to brunod's comment:

Thank you for saying I have been absent but I only want the best for the Bruins and we the fans , I'am sorry I  don't feel the same as other fans at times but I feel this team can do better and should get the players they need to be a better team. I respect all of the other people on this board and their opinions, I do not disrepect any good posts concerning our Bruins. This team has the players to win another cup but some help is needed and it can be done. I am a die hard Bruins fan who only wants best the for all of us and Do not want any rath from fans who only want the same. 

That's nice.  If you refrain from posting in bold type, people will be more apt to read what you have to say.

Understand?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

lol....Red. I think he meant a pp qb, like a pmd. That's my guess....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Jemarcus Russell would make a great shut down d-man or back-up goaler,imo.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

...The Bruins need an Iggy type player, but seem to be looking at St. Louis

...It seems PC cannot get the high profile players

Martin St Louis has been a pt per game player since 2006.  He would be an awesome get.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Bingo, it is annoying!

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

That's nice.  If you refrain from posting in bold type, people will be more apt to read what you have to say.

Understand?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Jemarcus Russell would make a great shut down d-man or back-up goaler,imo.

Didn't JaWalrus change his name to Byfuglien or something?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

After doing some reaserch the Bruins will not give up Subban or Spooner for Iggy. After seeing Spooner a few games and knowing goalie Subban will not play for the Bruins for quite sometime this is not in the Bruins best interest in their quest for the cup this season.

The Bruins need an Iggy type player, but seem to be looking at St. Louis and others to help them. This is one fan who believes Iggy is the player the Bruins should push for and PC should not hold the Bruins back on on unproven players. The Bruins are in need of scoring and some energy which Iggy could provide.

It seems PC cannot get the high profile players because he seems to very stuborn, but Iggy could be a very good player for years instead of waiting for young players to devolpe. IT could buy time for these players to develope with a very good player to help them.

I have been a Bruins for 55 years and very seldom have I seen a Bruins team go after a big player going into the playoffs. If they really want to win their 7th cup they have to make a big move. PC should for the Bruins and all of us fans please trade for IGGY.

This is what makes PC such a good GM.

St. Louis would be just as good as Iginla.  Different game but equally as productive.  Imagine the PP with St. Louis feeding pucks to Seguin.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

psst...the guy said he's a fan for 55 years...he could be 65-70 years old. I kinda like the bold print stuff...don't need my bi-focals you know.

Any way Nas, I'm kinda in the second of the three stages of alzheimers myself. Stage one, you forget peoples names. Stage two, you forget to zip up your "fly". Glad I'm not in stage three.

Understand?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Good stuff, Watch.  You should come around more often.