LOOKS LIKE NO IGGY IN BOSTON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: LOOKS LIKE NO IGGY IN BOSTON

If Iginla is traded, i don't think it will be until the last second. No way Feaster deals him before then. So why not ask for a ton (Subban/Spooner pick(s) etc...Only certain amount of teams involved to begin with so why not let them bid against each other. If Feaster deals him to Boston on Monday and Dustin Brown gets hurt on Tuesday, he just lost out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to brunod's comment:

Thank you for saying I have been absent but I only want the best for the Bruins and we the fans , I'am sorry I  don't feel the same as other fans at times but I feel this team can do better and should get the players they need to be a better team. I respect all of the other people on this board and their opinions, I do not disrepect any good posts concerning our Bruins. This team has the players to win another cup but some help is needed and it can be done. I am a die hard Bruins fan who only wants best the for all of us and Do not want any rath from fans who only want the same. 

That's nice.  If you refrain from posting in bold type, people will be more apt to read what you have to say.

Understand?

That and the intentionally misleading title that causes people to think JI's been traded already.

And the non-stop 6th grade spelling skills.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Good stuff, Watch.  You should come around more often.

By the way... in stage three, you forget to zip it down!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I think PC is unfairly criticized... he may not always go get the big name but he doesn't give up much either (and sometimes that is just as important.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

never pay too much for 35 yr. old ufa, unless your short 1 player. bruins need a qb

Jemarcus Russell would make a great shut down d-man or back-up goaler,imo.

Didn't JaWalrus change his name to Byfuglien or something?

Russell is too fat to be a Walrus more like a whale.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Yup, for now on I type in Bold Print so the young people on here below 50....hehe...can read the print.  

Pittsburgh meanwhile is amping up the media spikes that they are still interested in Iggy.  Seems that the Pens don't want him in the other Black and Gold.  

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

What a troll style thread. Capital letters and misleading. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

If Iginla is traded, i don't think it will be until the last second. No way Feaster deals him before then. So why not ask for a ton (Subban/Spooner pick(s) etc...Only certain amount of teams involved to begin with so why not let them bid against each other. If Feaster deals him to Boston on Monday and Dustin Brown gets hurt on Tuesday, he just lost out.

The down side of waiting until the last second is that teams may meet their needs via other players. Both methods have risk.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishfinger. Show fishfinger's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

...The Bruins need an Iggy type player, but seem to be looking at St. Louis

...It seems PC cannot get the high profile players

Martin St Louis has been a pt per game player since 2006.  He would be an awesome get.

I agree would love to see Marty in Black and Gold

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to fishfinger's comment:

Martin St Louis has been a pt per game player since 2006.  He would be an awesome get.

I still cant get over how the OP can say PC doesnt go after the high profile players and will instead get someone like St Louis.  I'd rather have ST Louis because he's not showing any signs of slowing down.  He's going to be St Louis for at least a couple more years and we'd have him for those couple of years.  We'd also have a true goal scorer and a dynamic power play.

I dont know the difference between St Louis asking price and iginla's nor do I know if St Louis is an actual option (JWalters doubts Tampa would trade him).  However, I do know that whining that the Bruins can "only" get a player of his ilk is silly.  He's awesome.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In response to fishfinger's comment:

I agree with this. Iggy will cost too much and is not worth a solid prospect like Spooner or especially Subban. I would love to see St.Louis in the black and gold, I think he can fit in the Boston system with his speed an skill And with any luck wont cost us as much as the apparent asking price for Iggy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from izgood. Show izgood's posts

I'd rather have players like St. Louis, Boyes (re-connect with old linemate Bergeron), Streit, Glencross, etc. The idea is to build a team and control the cap which will be lower next year, not rent Iginla, and give up too many valuable assets in the process, only to watch him walk after the season.