Lot's of Canuck fans in Boston today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

Lot's of Canuck fans in Boston today

I saw quite a few Vancouver fans walking around Boston today. I tell you what, they have some balls comin out here wearin that stuff, I hope they watch themselves especially at the Gaahden tonight. B's fans DONT mess around, we always DEFEND BOSTON against invaders.

GO BRUINS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Lot's of Canuck fans in Boston today

imagine the gall....visitors from a free democratic nation visiting another free democratic nation to watch a hockey game!!!! the nerve of these people. be sure to berate them and physically intimidate them- good way to separate us from habs fans? huh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Nothing better than to see them come all that way to see 2 losses. Oh well good for the tourist industry.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

In Response to Re: Lot's of Canuck fans in Boston today:
    imagine the gall....visitors from a free democratic nation visiting another free democratic nation to watch a hockey game!!!! the nerve of these people. be sure to berate them and physically intimidate them- good way to separate us from habs fans? huh?
    Posted by adkbeesfan

Whaddya gonna make FRIENDS with these Canuck fans? Why don't you go watch tennis or golf then pal, this is HOCKEY, no room for making friends in the Stanley Cup FINAL.

GO BRUINS!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AJF1129. Show AJF1129's posts

In Response to Re: Lot's of Canuck fans in Boston today : Whaddya gonna make FRIENDS with these Canuck fans? Why don't you go watch tennis or golf then pal, this is HOCKEY, no room for making friends in the Stanley Cup FINAL. GO BRUINS!
    Posted by BostonIrishGuy
    ...why don't you and your "tough-guy" friends go and beat them up in the streets? Get a life. It's a GAME.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to Re: Lot's of Canuck fans in Boston today : Whaddya gonna make FRIENDS with these Canuck fans? Why don't you go watch tennis or golf then pal, this is HOCKEY, no room for making friends in the Stanley Cup FINAL. GO BRUINS!
    Posted by BostonIrishGuy

Why not?  They are hockey fans who support their home team.  Sounds to me like they have a lot in common with MOST people who post on these boards. 

God I hope you don't choose to go outside the city of Boston...ever....or even chose to reproduce for that matter.

GO BRUINS!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Welcome to Boston!!! I hope that you get to see all the sights and enjoy your time here.

Spend lots of dough and tip your servers!!! Safe trip home with two losses under your belts!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from emptyattic. Show emptyattic's posts

Whats with the calls for violence? Leave the violence in the game where its meant to be. We arent playing the game. Win or lose, i still have to pay my mortgage, bills, go to work, etc.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Posted by BostonIrishGuy

I am sure the Bruins players will personally call you and thank you for your fine efforts.  Its hockey.  I saw Bruins jerseys in Van.  I would fully anticipate a lot of Van jerseys and Canadian flags as well.  The border is an arms length to Boston. 
    Relax. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Are you kidding me ?seriously this a once in a life time chance for both to win a cup and true fans follow there teams to the end. Watch the game guys not the other fans. Be mature

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Good to read posts from rational folks. 

I read in an earlier thread where a Canucks fan with an IQ lower than his shoe size tossed beer at a Bruin fan.  He was quickly arrested, and some other Canuck fans who witnessed the incident invited the Bruins fan to a nearby bar for some beer and snacks.  I hope that loyal Canuck fans in Boston encounter several local fans akin to the latter, and very few like the former.

We are all very passionate fans for our teams (otherwise, why would we be here?), but that passion should be directed positively towards our team, and not negatively against fans of the opposing team. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SandyRowBelfast. Show SandyRowBelfast's posts

BostonIrishGuy, go back to ireland. Wait....your not from there. Your a pastic paddy. HAHAHA

GO CANUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Good to read posts from rational folks.  I read in an earlier thread where a Canucks fan with an IQ lower than his shoe size tossed beer at a Bruin fan.  He was quickly arrested, and some other Canuck fans who witnessed the incident invited the Bruins fan to a nearby bar for some beer and snacks.  I hope that loyal Canuck fans in Boston encounter several local fans akin to the latter, and very few like the former. We are all very passionate fans for our teams (otherwise, why would we be here?), but that passion should be directed positively towards our team, and not negatively against fans of the opposing team. 
    Posted by 49-North

49 Agreed...Unfortunatly, there are @-hole fans everywhere.  Philly is famous for them and in Boston we have more than I like. 

We have a special name for Boston fans like that....we call them Ma$$holes.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SandyRowBelfast. Show SandyRowBelfast's posts

And you think you saw a lot today? Wait till game 4 if you loose tonight. We'll buy up all the tickets on ACE and Stubhub that the B's fans give up.

CANUCKS! 40 YEARS IN THE MAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Lot's of Canuck fans in Boston today:
    I saw quite a few Vancouver fans walking around Boston today. I tell you what, they have some balls comin out here wearin that stuff, I hope they watch themselves especially at the Gaahden tonight. B's fans DONT mess around, we always DEFEND BOSTON against invaders. GO BRUINS!
    Posted by BostonIrishGuy

What an absolutely foolish post from the guy who in another thread thanked a Boston fan for "representing" in Vancouver.

What's your take: that it's cool for Bruins fans to wear their gear in an opponent's city but those who do it in Boston should be beaten? What are you, some sort of wanna-be English soccer hooligan?

I don't like when opposing fans show up, mouth off, and act like morons. Those guys are asking for trouble. But simply wearing gear isn't grounds for some sort of sports Jihad. I wear my Habs shirt at the Garden but don't mouth off or taunt Bruins fans....I expect that i don't get punched. Ditto fans at the Bell Centre; I see Bruins fans all the time there to see the game, and they don't deserve to get roughed-up, either.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Sports Jihad. Hilarious !!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

I think they just want to see the home country of their best player.  Next stop for Canuck fans..... SWEDEN!!!!

Plus they are from BRITISH Columbia, so maybe they wanted to visit the home of Paul Revere, the man who warned the British.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Lot's of Canuck fans in Boston today : ...why don't you and your "tough-guy" friends go and beat them up in the streets? Get a life. It's a GAME.
    Posted by AJF1129

Exactly, so tough guys are gonna beat up people for traveling to Boston and rooting for their team...Your an idiot. Your a fan not a player, get that in your head

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

I went to the B's/Flyers game 6 last year and never considered wearing my Bruins Garb....As much as I would have like to, Im just not gonna subject myself to any abuse or the chance of it. The fact that people act the way they do is enough not to even give them a chance.... Call me a wuss, but I have more to live for than making a point at a hockey game....

Its one thing for these canuck fans to dress up, but if they take it too far with the bruins fans, then maybe they deserve something..... Again, they should be able to go to a game and not have to worry about stupid fans taking it too far.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

I think they just want to see the home country of their best player.  Next stop for Canuck fans..... SWEDEN!!!! Plus they are from BRITISH Columbia, so maybe they wanted to visit the home of Paul Revere, the man who warned the British.....
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards

next stop for U: golf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: Lot's of Canuck fans in Boston today : Maybe this was a joke? Or, you are drunk or high. Or both?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

It's a reference to something Sarah Palin said recently. I'm not interested enough in the former Alaska governor to find out her exact words, though.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

In Response to Re: Lot's of Canuck fans in Boston today : ...why don't you and your "tough-guy" friends go and beat them up in the streets? Get a life. It's a GAME.
    Posted by AJF1129

What are you a CANUCK fan? Did I hurt YOUR FEELINGS? Man, this is the STANLEY CUP FINALS, this aint Badminton, why are you all trying to make friends with the ENEMY! NOT ME, I"M ALL ABOUT BOSTON!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I went to the B's/Flyers game 6 last year and never considered wearing my Bruins Garb....As much as I would have like to, Im just not gonna subject myself to any abuse or the chance of it. The fact that people act the way they do is enough not to even give them a chance.... Call me a wuss, but I have more to live for than making a point at a hockey game.... Its one thing for these canuck fans to dress up, but if they take it too far with the bruins fans, then maybe they deserve something..... Again, they should be able to go to a game and not have to worry about stupid fans taking it too far.
    Posted by bgrif008

OK, you're a wuss.

Anyone who backs down from wearing their gear on the road needs to switch to girls' softball.

I live 1000 miles from my B's now, so I see the majority of my B's games on the road.  I always, always wear my B's jersey no matter what rink Im in, just as Ive worn my Sox jersey at Yankee Stadium.

Oddly, I have not had trouble at the Bell Center.  Ive had an occasional beer come my way in St Louis and Chicago, though.

But you have to behave.  An opposing fan can root for his team, but if he gets abusive and instigates stuff, bad things will happen.

I prefer to believe Boston fans will not bother anyone from Vancouver.  Enjoy the game, 'Nucks fans, and I hope your team doesn't win.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: Lot's of Canuck fans in Boston today : Maybe this was a joke? Or, you are drunk or high. Or both?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Perfect. I thank you.

Sections
Shortcuts