Loui

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Loui

Keeping my fingers crossed for this kid. He and Soder beginning to click. Praise to the B's for being patient. Just like Patrice, these things take time.      P.S. my son called my wife over to the tv last night, telling her that I was dropping the puck!( RECCHI and I have 40lb heads)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Re: Loui

In response to watchtower's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Keeping my fingers crossed for this kid. He and Soder beginning to click. Praise to the B's for being patient. Just like Patrice, these things take time.      P.S. my son called my wife over to the tv last night, telling her that I was dropping the puck!( RECCHI and I have 40lb heads)

Sorry... should have posted in" game thread."

[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Loui is looking better no doubt about it, I think worth a thread of its own.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I"m getting to really like Loui's game,seems to be more comfortable and his line is working well together,the best is yet to come.He's slowly changing from vanilla to neopolitan.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

The glimpse of quickness and scoring touch around the net is something his tenure as a Bruin has been sorely lacking, and seeing it is encouraging.  Hopefully this 'thing' he has going with Soderberg will get him to finally come out of whatever shell he's been hiding in.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsow. Show bruinsow's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The glimpse of quickness and scoring touch around the net is something his tenure as a Bruin has been sorely lacking, and seeing it is encouraging.  Hopefully this 'thing' he has going with Soderberg will get him to finally come out of whatever shell he's been hiding in.

[/QUOTE]

I think that the quickness and scoring touch are the things that he lost after his two concussions. He is finally regaining those. I just think that not enough people understand that a player may be capable of playing after a concussion but it takes a bit of time to be completely back up to speed after sustaining a concussion (in Loui's case two).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The guy is loaded with talent.  It's sad, like actually sad, that some B's fans are so freakin' stupid that they look at his stat sheet this year and think he's a bum.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The guy is loaded with talent.  It's sad, like actually sad, that some B's fans are so freakin' stupid that they look at his stat sheet this year and think he's a bum.

[/QUOTE]

Ive attempted to try to explain this to a friend of mine. Its hopeless. Also, has Loui even played 20 consecutive games as a Bruin yet?

He and Soderberg are awesome together.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsow. Show bruinsow's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ive attempted to try to explain this to a friend of mine. Its hopeless. Also, has Loui even played 20 consecutive games as a Bruin yet?

He and Soderberg are awesome together.

[/QUOTE]

I think he finally has gotten a consistent linemate to gain chemistry with as well. He has been bouced in and out of the lineup and switched between the Bergeron line and the 3rd line.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

the difference between the bruins and other teams, if the bruins wind up making it to the finals, will be the third line of the bruins. Soderberg, Eriksson, Kelly. Big time third line. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsow. Show bruinsow's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They are probably the same people who look at Bergeron's stats and say he hasn't been good this year.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Anyone notice when he was out with the first line for a little bit - with Iginla and Krecji (I think) that he was looking pretty awesome?  From the Olympics and from that little bit last night I think he elevates his play to match his line mates.  I would like to see him out there with someone other than Kelly on his line.

Also, he's the cause of a lot of offense.  I'm not sure if it was the play he scored on or not, but he either stole a puck or blocked a clearing pass and kept it in the zone which led to his goal, at any rate he does a lot of that.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsow. Show bruinsow's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

[QUOTE]

Here he goes Again- yes of course stats dont mean anything.  It's not the cue that gms follow that are ised to justify salary- of course not.

Kelly is high talent. March not sure. Stats don't mean anything. 

[/QUOTE]

He is not saying stats don't mean anything, he is just saying they don't tell the whole story. There is a lot more to deciding how good a player is than just looking at their stats.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I have never seen so many passes hop over a players stick after they have gotten into the right position to score than I have with LouI. It's freakin ridiculous. His positioning has been stellar as well as his defensive play. He's going to start getting more goals now.

Soderberg has as many assists as Bergeron now. Your 3rd line center is making everyone on his line (well?) look good going into the playoffs.

PS. Hannu Toivenen plays for the Toledo Walleye. Can't get over how funny this is.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Soderberg is a guy that I was impressed with since the start of the season.  I think he can be big in the playoffs however 2 years from now if he scores 10 a season and 20 assists then he will not have reached my expectations. 

[/QUOTE]

So what are your expecations?  Recall he's only getting 1 mil a year, that's Shawn Thornton money.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have never seen so many passes hop over a players stick after they have gotten into the right position to score than I have with LouI. It's freakin ridiculous. His positioning has been stellar as well as his defensive play. He's going to start getting more goals now.

Soderberg has as many assists as Bergeron now. Your 3rd line center is making everyone on his line (well?) look good going into the playoffs.

PS. Hannu Toivenen plays for the Toledo Walleye. Can't get over how funny this is.

[/QUOTE]

The guy who gave me fits every year finally showed up and is making a difference.  Wow.

PC ends up looking like a genius on this when it all looked like Carl would never set foot in America.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Eriksson is approaching the goal mark of Bergeron in his year after the big hit. 

Obviously, both players suck and should be moved.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I gave up & just stopped responding to those fools who think that Loui was actually brought to Boston to replace Seguin's offence. People need to take a look at where Eriksson scores the majority of his goals from. Take a gander at all 7 of his goals. Then take a look at where Seguin is scoring his from. If they actually need to look then they really don't know much about either player, nor about the kind of team the Boston Bruins want to be & are! 

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Truth is stranger than fiction. the Toledo Walleye?