Loungo on Twitter.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Loungo on Twitter.

Gotta give lou some props.  I dont have the link but he said 

if chicago wins tomorrow night it will be my dream matchup.  

For a guy who has been run outta his own town i think hes a pretty classy guy.  I hope he goes somewhere and he plays awesome.   Not sure too many guys could do what hes done.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Loungo on Twitter.

Lou's probably a good guy.  But boy did I enjoy watching the B's light him up like a Christmas tree!

Change in scenery will probably to him good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Lou's probably a good guy.  But boy did I enjoy watching the B's light him up like a Christmas tree!

Here is another crazy shuperman rumor. 

Malkin/Fleury(buy out) for loungo/kesler/bieksa. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Maybe Lou wants to be in Chicago. I've hear such a rumor previously.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yeah, he's okay.  Outside of his "I would have stopped that one" statement, you can't fault him for having a personality.  I think he's pretty damn funny.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Do you think Philly will take a run at him?  I have no idea how many years left on Bryz's deal though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

Do you think Philly will take a run at him?  I have no idea how many years left on Bryz's deal though.

[/QUOTE]

Bryz is a buyout.   I can see philly doing this if they buy out briere and bryz.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

7 i think.

I'm not mad about the whole i would have stopped that one thing. He should have said it differently. He should have said, me and tim play very different styles and there are some pucks that he stops that i might not stop, but that is one I think my style would have allowed me to have a better chance at. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

it's going to be interesting to see what happens with Luongo and Fleury this off-season. I can't see a scenario where either go back. Also in St.Louis you have Halak,Elliott and Allen, and Thomas out there as a free-agent. Bishop/Lindback in Tampa with a team that might see a veteran goalie as the answer.

All this while Tuukka is an RFA (I don't trust Phiily)

I envision a Kelvana33 goalie landing spot prediction thread coming.

Could be the summer of goalies.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

it's going to be interesting to see what happens with Luongo and Fleury this off-season. I can't see a scenario where either go back. Also in St.Louis you have Halak,Elliott and Allen, and Thomas out there as a free-agent. Bishop/Lindback in Tampa with a team that might see a veteran goalie as the answer.

I will await.  Miller also in that list as well.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I'd imagine sooner or later the rumours of him coming up to Toronto will start.  I haven't read anything on the topic since Nonis proclaimed the Leafs solid in goal with Reimer in the days after Game 7.  The new MLSE CEO Tim Leiweke might have other ideas.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Lou is that pro athlete that love to see with that epic "sour puss" look on his face. Willy Mcghee was another one but he would have that look if he had just hit one of his many triples.

Bryzgolov and Leaky Lou's contracts are going nowhere and will probably be in the top ten of worst NHL contracts ever.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

I'd imagine sooner or later the rumours of him coming up to Toronto will start.  I haven't read anything on the topic since Nonis proclaimed the Leafs solid in goal with Reimer in the days after Game 7.  The new MLSE CEO Tim Leiweke might have other ideas.

Sometimes the GM's endorsement is actually the kiss of death!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Lou is that pro athlete that love to see with that epic "sour puss" look on his face. Willy Mcghee was another one but he would have that look if he had just hit one of his many triples.

Bryzgolov and Leaky Lou's contracts are going nowhere and will probably be in the top ten of worst NHL contracts ever.

Lou wont be back.  I think teams will take him.  He played well this year.  Hes a good goalie in a terrible place and with a change of scenary i think he will be fine.  Bryz i think is a lost cause.  His contract isnt close to yashin or ricky d.  I think its a bad contract.  But i think that of most big contracts to goalies.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

I still find it odd he was the captain of the Canucks.  There must have been a reason for it not happening in the 60 or so years before him since the last time yet they did it anyway.  Guess I'm just used to it being anyone but the goalie.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

How about Lougo to Habs for Price...Louie from Montreal..Price from just outside of Vancouver.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Can't see that one happening Stuke.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

How about Lougo to Habs for Price...Louie from Montreal..Price from just outside of Vancouver.

[/QUOTE]

Bergevins is not that stupid.  Canucks will buy Lou out and he'll be picked as a FA.  Lou will get a nice chunk of money and a new contract over 2M a year.  I think he'll do okay.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

you forgot to mention UFA Mike Smith, who may be the best one available....

Sections
Shortcuts