Love that Dirty Water

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Love that Dirty Water

This was fun. After the win tonight I absolutely cranked the old Standell's tune and was dancing in my back yard. I was lovingly catcalled by both my neighbours (Leafs fans) but they were fun about it, and across the alley five folks came out onto their balcony, and yelled Go Bruins and then danced along with me.

I think I have a new playoff tradition. It was so much lighthearted fun.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: Love that Dirty Water

In response to red75's comment:

This was fun. After the win tonight I absolutely cranked the old Standell's tune and was dancing in my back yard. I was lovingly catcalled by both my neighbours (Leafs fans) but they were fun about it, and across the alley five folks came out onto their balcony, and yelled Go Bruins and then danced along with me.

I think I have a new playoff tradition. It was so much lighthearted fun.

Be careful w/ that Red Sox tradition.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Great cheery post red. Thanks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Ya that game was something I needed too,,geez red video your dance moves lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

Ya that game was something I needed too,,geez red video your dance moves lol

Tell her to make she sure covers her face....NAS is a big perv! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Be careful w/ that Red Sox tradition.

I get the Sox started it, but it's a fun tune,  it's fun to dance to, and I live in Canucklehead central. It's a fun vent.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Cool red.  ...dont u live in Manitoba ??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I was raised in Manitoba, but I've lived in Vancouver for 3 or so years now, as most regular posters here know. Don't you remember my posts from the cup run?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Red, I remember you saying you wore your Bs jersey in Vancouver in the 2011 playoffs yet you lived to tell the tale. That's dedication. And guts.